Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t be too despondent Bears, they haven’t won 9, the World knows they haven’t won 9,they’ve been handed a title and history will show that it was awarded after abandoning the league.

Normally in Scotland . 2 teams win the title

Normally  Only fans in in Uk give a fuck about who wins league In Scotland .

Now I can honestly say no one will give a fuck who won the title in Scotland  CIRCA  COVID 19 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

They won 8 mate. Absolutely nobody apart from them is going to consider this a continuous run of league titles now. That’s gone.

As much as I agree, they'll count it happily, as will the media, with no fucks or remorse given.

If anything, I actually think some of their fans will somehow be even happier with this one given how pissed off we all are.

As a betting man I'm calling it now.

UEFA will make the call that any team 12+ points clear can be awarded the title. All the others will be deemed null & void.

We claim out game in hand must be played in order to have a level number of games played.

SPFL agree, St.Jonstone win said game 3-0 after 4 of out goals chocked off for a variety of handball and offside. They score 3 penalties for fouls on our players.

Odds for that shit happening??

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

They'll change it so it doesn't, it's not like the rules really matter.

Course but that's just another reason why change is need rules do matter in any business. We sign up to them every year. 

There can be no league reconstruction for next season mate 

7 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

That's what Particks legal team said so it will be interesting to see how far they take it.

If reconstruction goes ahead, partick wont be relegated, the spfl needs two teams, united and ayr, championship needs two teams then, so no relegation and two from league one, and so forth until league two gets two teams from the pyramid structure 

Essentially the spfl have put all their eggs in the basket that the spfl teams vote for a 14 team league

Unless we have an exocet missile up our sleeve, the only hope for justice now appears to lie with whatever legal vehicle Partick and Stranraer can come up with.

The vote is clearly compromised for the reasons we’ve gone over before, that is beyond question yet seemingly irrelevant.

To those of you with any hint or knowledge of our game plan, this is the time to share some idea of whether we have anything more than hot air and bravado.

I sense we are all hurting and feeling a mixture of disgust, anger and deja vu.

Blatant corruption (and the acceptance of it by a subservient media) on this scale is the last straw for me.

If we accept this without a fight, then I’m out and I’m out for keeps.

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t be too despondent Bears, they haven’t won 9, the World knows they haven’t won 9,they’ve been handed a title and history will show that it was awarded after abandoning the league.

Matters not one fuck.

The records will show they were champions and they march on to 10iar as planned.

Our board had fuck all, otherwise it wouldn't have got this far.

So get the ST money out to watch a rigged competition and keep our board in a job.

Dundee have said in their statement that their ‘pause’ resulted in  reconstruction becoming a possibility. So if that’s the case, 41 clubs voted for 1 proposal and Dundee on another.
How the fuck is that, at best, proper procedure, and, at worst, legal?

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m not sure. But let’s say they didn’t have anything except the WhatsApp stuff. Isn’t that enough for real concerns to be raised about the conduct of the SPFL and Dundee? I think it was, but it seems it will just die down again. I do hope they have something, if not I’ll be completely pissed off.

No one else is bothered . Not the media , not the clubs . everyone will just fall into line soon enough .

And it will be only us and our bravado i fear

5 minutes ago, GSBear said:

Im with you in this, we have been expecting Dundee to change their vote from yesterday morning and we knew as soon as it was changed that the SPFl would act upon it straight away so im still waiting for the next move

I think they have already messed up by accepting the resolution as passed without publishing results about their ‘internal’ inquiry.

So I have forked out over 500 quid this season for a season ticket and paid a fortune to shity grounds only for them to hand a title to a team who hasn't won it.

I dont want to see Rangers out of pocket but surely we can sue the corrupt bastards 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Essentially the spfl have put all their eggs in the basket that the spfl teams vote for a 14 team league

Essentially the SPFL will tell Budge that the SPL needs to be 14 teams and they don't give a fuck about the others.

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

As a betting man I'm calling it now.

UEFA will make the call that any team 12+ points clear can be awarded the title. All the others will be deemed null & void.

We claim out game in hand must be played in order to have a level number of games played.

SPFL agree, St.Jonstone win said game 3-0 after 4 of out goals chocked off for a variety of handball and offside. They score 3 penalties for fouls on our players.

Odds for that shit happening??

Nah - we would win, but as the game is played in July/August at least one of our players is found to be out of contract, and thus wasn't eligable to have played.

Scoreline becomes a 3-0 loss.

That's the kind of shit I'd expect at this point.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Most still don't get it even now.

Last night when we were expecting a Yes from Dundee you were telling us to get the popcorn out and strap ourselves in, Is that still the case or has something changed ? Just a question mate, In no way having a pop.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

So I have forked out over 500 quid this season for a season ticket and paid a fortune to shity grounds only for them to hand a title to a team who hasn't won it.

I dont want to see Rangers out of pocket but surely we can sue the corrupt bastards 

No as the spfl are the clubs and we are a member so we’ve no recourse

We would need to ask Rangers for the money back. 

Archived