Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Easy. Restructure the top league to 14 teams.

That means 2 up from the Championship so no relegation from the Premiership.

2 up from League 1 taking their place. 

2 up from League 2 taking their place.

2 up from the lower leagues taking their place.

Exactly what will happen. With some extreme gymnastics to get 4 OF games

BlueAvenger likes this

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would be pissing against the wind in this thread just now. Let's see what the board have planned.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Not until then pal.

Bears r us likes this

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Aye, what was all that about. If i was a falkirk supportwr i would be going mental at that statement 

Probably promised a league reconstruction place to move up. 

shame sky will tell them all to fuck off.

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I still don't understand how they can relegate Partick whilst they have played a game less which would move them off th bottom if they were to win it, imagine we were a point behind the filth with a game in hand against St Johnstone....their is no way the final league placing would stand

I would safely bet that in those circumstances celtic would still be given the title, unless we already had a higher points per game ratio. Then they'd be convincing everyone null and void was the only way to get clubs their money.

hammer93 likes this

5 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

They might crown champions without relegation and promotion. They’ve not made a decision on that yet.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52297066

Taigs happy

Hearts happy

Dundee Utd Fucking Raging

Dundee happy to keep their Tin-pot Derby 😂

BlueThunder and Bigdave30 like this

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Absolute scenes when it turns out the reason Hearts stay in the top flight is because they relegate us instead for bringing the game into disrepute.

Aye and the next thing to be 'voted' on will be to retain any prize money we're due as punishment and redistribute it among the rest of the SPL.

eejay the dj likes this

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We need it to be an independent panel still. If we don’t get one of those then perhaps they are intending on just releasing whatever they have into the mainstream. However, for the maximum effect this vote had to be passed imo.

So, how do we get an independent panel? It's not within in our gift.

The vast majority of clubs went with this, no matter the skullyduggery, so who is giving it the go ahead?

Answer, no cunt 

They're going to have some reconstructing to do when half these clubs go under

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

This whole vote was based on a the lie that clubs would get no money unless they voted yes. It should be scrapped entirely and put to another vote!

Ah, but McLennan said it was the easiest way in his statement there, so the SPFL have covered that 🤣

AdzKyle likes this

Just now, AdzKyle said:

This whole vote was based on a the lie that clubs would get no money unless they voted yes. It should be scrapped entirely and put to another vote!

The season should be null & void, cunts are dying by their 10's of thousands ffs 

BLUEDIGNITY, AdzKyle and surfsup2 like this

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Question:

Could this be blocked by the courts because all No voters haven't had their 28 days (company law) to decide?

And they were lied to?!

7 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

I don’t think we have any real evidence that isn’t already out. At the time we issued that statement it was probably  on the basis of the WhatsApp’s and a feeling they had conspired to bury/reverse the no vote (which they probably did). SPFL aren’t acting like they think we have more. 
Hopefully we or Thistle go for an interim interdict to stop the resolution being implemented. Winning that is the only way I see this unravelling now. 

DM , King and now PARK all had one remit at this time of year . Sell season tickets . It's the only time you ever heard from them , outwith the AGM 

I'm more than convinced , we were all just howling at the moon in the 72 hours 

So Dundee are open to bribery.

Makes you wonder if they have been involved in match fixing.

It could be possible they have been doing it for years.

Suspicion must be cast all over them.

They voted to give their city rivals a league title, imagine that.

The Same city rival that scored a quarter of all their goals conceded that season in only 2 games.

Imagine being a Dundee supporter right now, how fucking horrendous must that be? 🤮

pollok-bear likes this

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

Exactly what will happen. With some extreme gymnastics to get 4 OF games

The extreme gymnastics being each team play each other twice making 26 games then splitting in to a group of 6 and a group of 8. Play each other twice more giving 36 games in the top half split and 40 games in the lower half split (making up a bit for not playing us or the scum the extra times). 

Hutton2008 likes this

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Probably promised a league reconstruction place to move up. 

shame sky will tell them all to fuck off.

The majority of these chairman look at the premier league and say "yep bigger league,big money"

Isn't going to happen no cunt will want to see dundee vs hamilton