Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

Essentially the SPFL will tell Budge that the SPL needs to be 14 teams and they don't give a fuck about the others.

It will come down to the vote, and tbh i doubt the spfl care if reconstruction goes through or not, it was a carrot dangled to dupe the likes of dundee etc, if the teams vote it down the likes of doncaster etc will just say "well we tried" 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If reconstruction goes ahead, partick wont be relegated, the spfl needs two teams, united and ayr, championship needs two teams then, so no relegation and two from league one, and so forth until league two gets two teams from the pyramid structure 

Essentially the spfl have put all their eggs in the basket that the spfl teams vote for a 14 team league

Who's gonna broadcast it 

Sky: guaranteed 4 old firm games cause that's the money maker.

BT:will offer less money cause we went to sky for the 20/21 season 

Clubs will lose money it's a non starter 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Course but that's just another reason why change is need rules do matter in any business. We sign up to them every year. 

There can be no league reconstruction for next season mate 

There can if the members change the rules to allow it and that can literally happen overnight and they WILL have the required majority as the fix is already in.

4 minutes ago, frenv said:

As much as I agree, they'll count it happily, as will the media.

If anything, I actually think some of their fans will somehow be even happier with this one given how pissed off we all are.

Come on though. If it was us, admittedly I’d try to front it out, but I’d know deep down that we hadn’t won it. They didn’t win the competition they entered, they were just leading it. 9iar is cancelled 

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Matters not one fuck.

The records will show they were champions and they march on on to 10iar as planned.

Our board had fuck all, otherwise it wouldn't have got this far.

So get the ST money out to watch a rigged competition and keep our board in a job.

We all know they didn’t win the 9, regardless of what the record books say. (Which hopefully has a big fat * )
As for your second point, not buying season tickets helps no-one other than the filth.

The elephant in the room is that every other club in Scotland appears to agree to  a corrupt monopoly whilst having no chance of winning a major trophy themselves. 

I really cannot understand how those clubs, their boards and their fans can accept this, knowing that second best is the most they can achieve. It's just not what football is.

It doesn't matter if we don't count it this as 9, if we won this year and they didn't acknowledge it as 55 would we give a fuck?

It's not about the title as Uefa were likely to try and implement this everywhere anyway, it's about the way this has been handled and what we do to investigate it.  I've never cared less for Partick Thistle and never will, but they are being punished more than any team in the leagues.  I'm sure they won't let this drop and we can move forward joining them to expose the SPFL.

I'd love to know what Dundee and Hearts have been offered as reconstruction will 100% fail under the current rules.  Maybe they have been offered confirmation that the rules will be changed without club approval because right now Hearts have been "unofficially" relegated and Dundee will now have to deal with them in the championship next year.  They are either both corrupt or very very stupid.

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

Who's gonna broadcast it 

Sky: guaranteed 4 old firm games cause that's the money maker.

BT:will offer less money cause we went to sky for the 20/21 season 

Clubs will lose money it's a non starter 

14 team league still gets 4 OF games, play each other twice, split to a top 6 bottom 8, play each other twice, less games for top 6 can be attributed to their expected longer cup runs

Teams will vote it down, but it gets sky their 4 OF games, keeps the junkie derby, 

4 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Has anyone posted the screenshots of the converstations between Dunfermline and the other Championship sides in here?

The ones where they talk about some guy threatening them? If so, yeah. There was some debate whether they were genuine or not.

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

No as the spfl are the clubs and we are a member so we’ve no recourse

We would need to ask Rangers for the money back. 

It's a fucking joke mate. 

Always knew this was corrupt but fuck me this is a new low.

Love my away trips but cant see me ever going to an away ground in scotland again.

2012 should have opened my eyes to never stepping foot in another ground here again but this certainly has.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

The elephant in the room is that every other club in Scotland appears to support a corrupt monopoly whilst having no chance of winning a major trophy. 

I really cannot understand how those clubs, their boards and their fans can accept this, knowing that second best is the most they can achieve. It's just not what football is.

Well, only if it's in Scotland 

Get with the programme ffs and dig deep for that ST money for a rigged competition.

Anne Budge has overlooked something here if she thinks reconstruction will get pushed through to appease Hearts and any threat of legal action....I think she will be taking the vote of hibs as one of her 11 needed obviously....if you are hibs....do you risk a fan backlash to save your detested rivals.....hopefully hibs and ourselves scupper the reconstruction vote leaving hearts & budge to reap what they have just sown 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would like to think our board thought this was a possibility and have a statement already prepared and due for imminent release but reality tells me they will be scrambling about in the dark and found wanting.

Kind of thinking along those lines, said earlier (unsure why) but I have a quiet confidence that this was the likelihood the board foresaw and have been building a strategy to deal with it...

1 minute ago, Redemption80 said:

It doesn't matter if we don't count it this as 9, if we won this year and they didn't acknowledge it as 55 would we give a fuck?

It's not about the title as Uefa were likely to try and implement this everywhere anyway, it's about the way this has been handled and what we do to investigate it.  I've never cared less for Partick Thistle and never will, but they are being punished more than any team in the leagues.  I'm sure they won't less this drop and we can move forward with trying to expose the SPFL.

I'd love to know what Dundee and Hearts have been offered as reconstruction will 100% fail under the current rules.  Maybe they have been offered confirmation that the rules will be changed without club approval because right now Hearts have been "unofficially" relegated and Dundee will now have to deal with them in the championship next year.

I wouldn’t acknowledge it as 55 and no Bear should. 

Taking cognizance the SPFL have had a 4-5 days to digest Partick Thistles legal claim as well as  a week or so doing what they do so well,  manipulating the rules to suit themselves and more importantly one club, as well as now appointing  Ann Budge to have a look at league reconstruction.  

A penny for a pound every club apart from Rangers have been discreetly contacted and swayed over the weekend to 'discuss league reconstruction' . Ticks the box with what Judas Nelm of Dundee stated in his last statement.

League reconstruction is part of their overall game plan to keep everyone happy, including  Hearts and it wont surprise me when 11 clubs vote for it and Rangers will be the only club against.  Hearts (Budge)  have sold their soul to the devil and hell scud it into them. One minute they are pontificating about the lack of sporting integrity but veiled threats of legal action seems to have been forgotten with her appointment to head league reconstruction.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Come on though. If it was us, admittedly I’d try to front it out, but I’d know deep down that we hadn’t won it. They didn’t win the competition they entered, they were just leading it. 9iar is cancelled 

It’s not a league title they’ve won, they have publicly ripped up the rule book to allow this gifting of a title. It’s the control and power they have in Scottish football that is the fundamental  issue here.  

14 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Last night when we were expecting a Yes from Dundee you were telling us to get the popcorn out and strap ourselves in, Is that still the case or has something changed ? Just a question mate, In no way having a pop.

No disrespect to any bear . We take our confidence from posters, they convince us , they are in the know . More often than not,they are not .

They believe they are, with good intention . We get caught up with the wave of enthusiasm . It feels like 8 longs years of that shite tbh

I have detested how our club have let us down by being shafted on so many occasions , especially since King got control . There is just no belief in me now , that convinces me , this is going to be any different 

Archived