Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Yes. I read what he said and he is also posting on FF at the moment. 

But I am sick of hanging my hat on bloggers, tweeters etc. 

We NEVER get the result that is predicted. 

We are - again - on our own. A minority of one. 

Building bridges - what a fucking joke. 

Our board's future and credibility is hanging by a thread. 

They have one chance left. 

No more bridges 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

That taig cunt has been quiet past few days. Probs sucking taig dick as per.

Not wanting him to take any shite or anything just wanted his honest opinion as haven't seen him posting today.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

That league trophy they get and the flag they unfurl won't be real right?

Backed up by their CL spot and in UEFA instructing all leagues to declare their champions and placing.

The only people not recognising it will be us, which is all rather pointless and meaningless.

We go into a new season with the cabal still firmly in place and fucking us over at every turn, far less we are still in the top tier after calling for Doncaster to be suspended. 

We've done well right?

The league title is a secondary issue, it’s the power they have in Scottish football that’s the fundamental issue. They’ve ripped up a rule book, ignored a vote, called our team liars and we are meant to just go into next season so these cunts can just shaft us again. If this isn’t extenuating circumstances that’ll force us out of Scottish football then nothing is. 

5 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

What are you talking about? How exactly is any of this our boards fault ffs?

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Edgar is spot on the majority of the time as is four lads on twitter. Agreed the vast majority of itk folk know fuck all. Think we have to give the board more than half an hour to execute their next move before we throw in the towel. This could drag on for months. Playing the long game well is more important than anything else. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

The league title is a secondary issue, it’s the power they have in Scottish football that’s the fundamental issue. They’ve ripped up a rule book, ignored a vote, called our team liars and we are meant to just go into next season so these cunts can just shaft us again. If this isn’t extenuating circumstances that’ll force us out of Scottish football then nothing is. 

Next season will be even worse if we sit and let this happen. They will know they are totally untouchable. 

14 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Can anyone fill me in with what's happened? Seen championship, league 1 and 2 confirmed champions but what's happening with us?

As I interpret it: the plan is in place to anoint the tarriers champions of another ball isn’t kicked - pending uefa ratification.

wouldnt be shocked if they now sit on their hands until June before ending the spfl

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Imagine the amount of tin pot, meaningless shitty games there would be in a 16 team league lol

Plenty teams to be bought tho by slanty eyes. Lie down to the scum and boot fuck out of us.

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

If anyone thinks we are winning a legal challenge in Scotland, I have a dozen newborn Unicorns for sale if anyone wants them. 

Not with our legal team. They make Lionel Hutz look like Johnny Cochran in the court room

Our board have been the one consistent good thing in all this debacle tbh.

Douglas Park taking his chairman role seriously and firing shots.
Stewart Robertson's found a backbone (reports are he's fighting like fuck the SPFL in meetings) 
Rangers FC calling for the suspensions of the prominent SPFL criminals.

Believe me, I'm as critical as anyone (moreso) with them, but only when it's merited. Which isn't now.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Good Post mate. 

When over 25% of teams had to vote no/not vote at all. Its about smasging the Cabal, Rangers couldn't stop the league doi g what they are doing unlese enough teams voted  the same way (well technically they did but that was revoked) 

Will. It happen? I don't know, but i don't know what people expect an hour after this has happened. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Christ man. I long to hear a Rangers fan that knows what they're talking about on Clyde. 

And I long for the day Rangers supporters don’t listen to that fucking shower of shite.

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

Totally agree, but can’t accept that any club should be relegated unless it happens on the pitch.

Those teams that voted yes, albeit on the back of “inaccurate” info from the SPFL, should hang their heads in shame.

you know as well as me . No clubs will hang their heads in shame mate 

Jambos are a disgrace . Budge seelling her soul to a cabal 

Dundee are riddled with taigs clearly . This was fixed . 100% 

Raith Rovers . The guy that send the email came from here . Claiming a title with a 1 point lead Scandalous football club . 

Falkirk . Where the fuck were they in all this 

List goes on and on 

Archived