Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bookies in SPFL title admission as punters sent warning over cash collection

League positions in the bottom three divisions have been confirmed but bookies won't be paying out cash just yet. Punters who have placed bets on the 2019/20 SPFL season will be left waiting for their winnings as bookies hold off on paying out. The SPFL announced that Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have been crowned winners of the Championship, League One and League Two after Dundee finally voted yes to the League's plans to end the campaign immediately.

But with the prospect of appeals and possible legal challenges from several clubs furious at both the decision and Dundee's belated vote on the proposal, bookmakers have explained to punters why they are holding off settling season-long wagers for now. Punters across the land staked hundreds of thousands of pounds on ante-post league winners, top six and bottom six places in the Premiership, relegation and even top scorers in all four divisions. 

However, with Scottish football possibly heading for the courts, bookies are waiting to see the next chapter before paying out. Scottish firm McBookie.com spokesman Paul Petrie said: "These are unprecedented times in Scottish football and we need to be sure these titles are 100 per cent official and not subject to further legal action, which could yet impact on the eventual outcome.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/bookies-spfl-title-admission-punters-21873833

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Next season will be even worse if we sit and let this happen. They will know they are totally untouchable. 

The only game left in Scottish football at this moment of time for Rangers is one that if it has too ends up at the Supreme Court. 

18 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Um, WTF. 
The filth can do what they want - they were always going to be awarded this by the SPF, that is clear. They tell us we don’t exist ona daily basis. Do you believe them or not?

If you think it isn’t tainted you need to have a word with yourself.

What would you like me to do exactly? Throw my toys about so they can all have a good laugh on KD? No thanks.

We all know the right thing to have done in this situation was have no winners or losers in the league as it was all up for grabs. They have no answer to that.

Who gives one fuck whether it's tainted or not?

They get the trophies, the medals, the flag and the money, all recognised by UEFA and their spot in the CL.

The cabal remain firmly in place readily awaiting to fuck us over all next season as they do, as the scum march to 10 iar in a rigged competition as it has been for the last 8 years and the best you can do is aye, but it's tainted.

Just fucking wow!

No fucking wonder we are also rans.

6 minutes ago, Vision said:

Not wanting him to take any shite or anything just wanted his honest opinion as haven't seen him posting today.

Honest opinion??? Lol hes a taig cheerleader. Nothing honest about the cunt.

He loves to be negative when it comes to Rangers 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A month from now UEFA will call for football to be abandoned across the board with no prizes given out or relegations. 

The day before this announcement Doncaster will hand over the title to Lawwell outside the main doors of the piggery. 

Except Uefa are going to do the exact opposite.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

And I long for the day Rangers supporters don’t listen to that fucking shower of shite.

Meh. It's important to know the way the marrative is being directed. Which is what the media do.

6 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Edgar is spot on the majority of the time as is four lads on twitter. Agreed the vast majority of itk folk know fuck all. Think we have to give the board more than half an hour to execute their next move before we throw in the towel. This could drag on for months. Playing the long game well is more important than anything else. 

But we are winning nothing in a legal battle in Scotland. Surely you must know that mate? 

Look around you look what is going on. 

FWIW, I do think there’s still legs in this yet.

Rangers have to have something. That something will have to be played at the proper time, thus leading to more events, which we will hopefully have the relevant ammunition to do what we want to do.

We can’t throw everything we have at once and hope it sticks. We need to be prudent, and shoot our bullets at the correct moments.

Just now, Robgendry79 said:

Except Uefa are going to do the exact opposite.

You still here. 

Is it only a ring when it's over 250 young boys abused. 

Yous playing crewe this summer mate? 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A month from now UEFA will call for football to be abandoned across the board with no prizes given out or relegations. 

The day before this announcement Doncaster will hand over the title to Lawwell outside the main doors of the piggery. 

Without a shadow of a doubt.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Of course I fucking think it is tainted. To me, that's not the issue mate. They should never receive it!! And now I'm supposed to go around and tell them it has an * and that makes it all good? Sorry, but I will call them cheating cunts to their face.

Of course it isn’t all good, and of course they shouldn’t have got it, but I realised last week that this resolution would probably be passed and that the deed was already done, unless UEFA made some blanket decision. I could rail all I want but nothing would change this. 

As far as I am concerned the season is incomplete and celtic are awarded it prematurely when they shouldn’t have been. I can’t see how anyone can argue against that.

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

This guy really is an embarrassment

One of the worse calls I've heard. Nobody's really spoken about much that's important, as far as we're concerned

6 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

If anyone thinks we are winning a legal challenge in Scotland, I have a dozen newborn Unicorns for sale if anyone wants them. 

M8 you are screaming for our board to do something and to do it now and then telling us we won't have a chance of winning anything we do at the same time, so what is it you want us to do exactly? I'm not having a go but what is it you want?

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If that was to happen would that not mean no european football for teams in Scotland?

im sure I seen somewhere UEFA or fifa have said something along those lines

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They get the trophies, the medals, the flag and the money, all recognised by UEFA and their spot in the CL.

The cabal remain furmly in place readily awaiting to fuck us over all next season as they do, as the scum march to 10 iar in a rigged competition as it has been for the last 8 years and the best you can do is aye, but it's tainted.

Just fucking wow!

How so? We have come out saying we have evidence that there has been foul play from those in positions of power within the SPFL, I'm not sure how Dundee voting yes changes that?

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The cabal remain furmly in place readily awaiting to fuck us over all next season as they do, as the scum march to 10 iar in a rigged competition as it has been for the last 8 years and the best you can do is aye, but it's tainted.

Just fucking wow!

BA . there was people congratulating them on earlier . This place is full of nutters .jump inners as you would normally say . I'm angry mate . truly livid . You know that 

I'm in no mood to give the bheast or their fucking football team any credit 

Archived