Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

11 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Last night when we were expecting a Yes from Dundee you were telling us to get the popcorn out and strap ourselves in, Is that still the case or has something changed ? Just a question mate, In no way having a pop.

Was still the case then as it is now. Just have to wait and see what the board have planned, and they are planned.

Just now, bluenoz said:

So you are ok, going to work and taigs in your face telling you otherwise and you tell them it's got a big fat *? And legally it is 9?

Fuck that!

Um, WTF. 
The filth can do what they want - they were always going to be awarded this by the SPF, that is clear. They tell us we don’t exist ona daily basis. Do you believe them or not?

If you think it isn’t tainted you need to have a word with yourself.

What would you like me to do exactly? Throw my toys about so they can all have a good laugh on KD? No thanks.

We all know the right thing to have done in this situation was have no winners or losers in the league as it was all up for grabs. They have no answer to that.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

14 team league still gets 4 OF games, play each other twice, split to a top 6 bottom 8, play each other twice, less games for top 6 can be attributed to their expected longer cup runs

Teams will vote it down, but it gets sky their 4 OF games, keeps the junkie derby, 

36 games a season for top 6 

40 games a season for bottom 8 

Leading the way as the  laughing stock of the football world 

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Most still don't get it even now.

Do we have any Clubs that are still allies?

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would like to think our board thought this was a possibility and have a statement already prepared and due for imminent release but reality tells me they will be scrambling about in the dark and found wanting.

Don’t worry mate - our guys are playing a blinder.

It’s just that they’re playing it behind closed doors......

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

So what are the ITK guys saying now?? 

David Edgar seems pretty certain this particular resolution won't go through in the end. With his contacts at the club , especially now that Graham is there I still have a good bit of hope it won't. 

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

So what are the ITK guys saying now?? 

can a list of them be made so they can explain

MoodyBlue1872 likes this

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Course but that's just another reason why change is need rules do matter in any business. We sign up to them every year. 

There can be no league reconstruction for next season mate 

There might not be actual reconstruction next year but they may at least put it to a vote for next year and we'll be fully expected to just roll over and accept it. The Board need to be given time to take heed of this farce and respond accordingly but they need to act soon. You can't talk of whistleblowers and demand heads and then broadcast radio silence. 

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Do we have any Clubs that are still allies?

Check twitter mate, that's where esquire8 gets his info 

Did anyone expect Dundee to actually stick with the no vote? Does anyone think our board thought they would stick with the no vote? We will have expected this from the start.

DMax399 and Sweetheart like this

So all these clubs that voted to end the season early and call it as is with the prizes given out ... since they are so money-orientated, I take it they're about to refund all their fans for the last 2 months of the season that they paid for in the shape of season books?

They must have their chequebooks out. 

kelvd1873 likes this

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Kind of thinking along those lines, said earlier (unsure why) but I have a quiet confidence that this was the likelihood the board foresaw and have been building a strategy to deal with it...

the only strategy will be the ST renewal whilst the fans face their embarrassment 

HG5 likes this

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Personal view on how this plays out now. 

Thistle will make some noises about legal action and be brought into the reconstruction task force

14-10-10-10 structure is proposed with tweaks to the financial structures to keep everybody happy. 

Enough votes are secured with Rangers the only club to vote against. 

Hearts, Thistle & Stranraer happy with no relegation. ICT happy as they end up in the Premiership. 

All of this is forgotten and Rangers are left on their own howling at the moon. Again. 

IF and I mean IF they chain of events happen then so be it. However we can’t take our eyes off the bigger picture. We need to focus on getting messers McKenzie, McLennan and Doncaster out. 👍🏻

gmcf, Jelavic191 and Blumhoilann like this

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

36 games a season for top 6 

40 games a season for bottom 8 

Leading the way as the  laughing stock of the football world 

Splits are bloody ludicrous. 

sRcFoCt likes this

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Did anyone expect Dundee to actually stick with the no vote? Does anyone think our board thought they would stick with the no vote? We will have expected this from the start.

I think the board would have taken into account back stabbers.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’ve been posting pish for days mate just taking stuff you’ve read other places on the internet and posting it here 😆

The tweet that said that most clubs were ready to agree to null and void and the tarriers, Dundee United and Raith were raging, you said aye theres some truth in it only for the same guy to back track a few minutes later, that’s when my suspicions where confirmed. 

Never said once I was ITK. There was some truth in it, certain clubs looking at different options in how to end the season and that was one of them. But I did also say I didn't know where that guy was coming from. I asked about and no one knew. Hence it came out as the guy bullshitting.

I always have said since the start not to take my word as gospel.

Sweetheart likes this

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Um, WTF. 
The filth can do what they want - they were always going to be awarded this by the SPF, that is clear. They tell us we don’t exist ona daily basis. Do you believe them or not?

If you think it isn’t tainted you need to have a word with yourself.

What would you like me to do exactly? Throw my toys about so they can all have a good laugh on KD? No thanks.

We all know the right thing to have done in this situation was have no winners or losers in the league as it was all up for grabs. They have no answer to that.

Of course I fucking think it is tainted. To me, that's not the issue mate. They should never receive it!! And now I'm supposed to go around and tell them it has an * and that makes it all good? Sorry, but I will call them cheating cunts to their face.

Blumhoilann and Bobby Hume like this

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Nah mate Dundee is fulla taig bastards like the rest of Scotland.

We have fucking pussys on this forum wanting to build bridges 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Personal view on how this plays out now. 

Thistle will make some noises about legal action and be brought into the reconstruction task force

14-10-10-10 structure is proposed with tweaks to the financial structures to keep everybody happy. 

Enough votes are secured with Rangers the only club to vote against. 

Hearts, Thistle & Stranraer happy with no relegation. ICT happy as they end up in the Premiership. 

All of this is forgotten and Rangers are left on their own howling at the moon. Again. 

And some will still claim we have to keep our powder dry now isn’t the time. 

HG5 and Blue Avenger like this