Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

M8 you are screaming for our board to do something and to do it now and then telling us we won't have a chance of winning anything we do at the same time, so what is it you want us to do exactly? I'm not having a go but what is it you want?

I want our club to expose this fucking sham for what it is. 

We won't win any battles in Scotland but the club have a duty to us to go for their throats and expose what they have. 

At least go down fighting. That's all I ask. 

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Was still the case then as it is now. Just have to wait and see what the board have planned, and they are planned.

Cheers mate, Think it’s fair to say everybody on here is feeling on edge atm as well as a bit deflated but one things for sure, None of us are responsible for the shambles unfolding in front of our eyes so no point good Bears falling out with each other, Thanks for the feedback 👍

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Good Post mate. 

When over 25% of teams had to vote no/not vote at all. Its about smasging the Cabal, Rangers couldn't stop the league doi g what they are doing unlese enough teams voted  the same way (well technically they did but that was revoked) 

Will. It happen? I don't know, but i don't know what people expect an hour after this has happened. 

I would like a simple statement  just saying that this isn’t the end and Rangers won’t be allowing this to go unanswered. But I guess they have guys more in the know than me on what they should and shouldn’t be doing just now. I just hope they aren’t going to allow this, it does finish football for our team if they do.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

BA . there was people congratulating them on earlier . This place is full of nutters .jump inners as you would normally say . I'm angry mate . truly livid . You know that 

I'm in no mood to give the bheast or their fucking football team any credit 

If you honestly believe the people doing that were being genuine, you’re a bigger moon unit than I give you credit for.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I want our club to expose this as sham for what it is. 

We won't win any battles in Scotland but the club have a duty to us to go for their throats and expose what they have. 

So you want us to go to battle in a war you believe we cannot win?.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cheers mate, Think it’s fair to say everybody on here is feeling on edge atm as well as a bit deflated but one things for sure, None of us are responsible for the shambles unfolding in front of our eyes so no point good Bears falling out with each other, Thanks for the feedback 👍

No need to say cheers. Not like I'm saying anything new. Its shite right now. Anything positive to say would be pointless until the board say something.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

There's fucking plenty of evidence that your club beasted weans ya manky tarrier bastard!!

That's right!

Keep believing the idiots in charge of our club. Keep lapping up any old shitty statement they make. Keep handing them your hard-earned cash while they piss it up the wall.

Just carry on as normal.

Fucking idiot!

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Our board have been the one consistent good thing in all this debacle tbh.

Douglas Park taking his chairman role seriously and firing shots.
Stewart Robertson's found a backbone (reports are he's fighting like fuck the SPFL in meetings) 
Rangers FC calling for the suspensions of the prominent SPFL criminals.

Believe me, I'm as critical as anyone (moreso) with them, but only when it's merited. Which isn't now.

It's all words and name calling.

Show the spine by your deeds and that equals court action.

That may take months to unravel, but formal notice of it, only takes 5 minutes.

I'd love to see it, but I won't hold my breath.

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I want our club to expose this fucking sham for what it is. 

That's what we all want 👍

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Who gives one fuck whether it's tainted or not?

They get the trophies, the medals, the flag and the money, all recognised by UEFA and their spot in the CL.

The cabal remain firmly in place readily awaiting to fuck us over all next season as they do, as the scum march to 10 iar in a rigged competition as it has been for the last 8 years and the best you can do is aye, but it's tainted.

Just fucking wow!

No fucking wonder we are also rans.

I’ve never said it is alright, but Aye ok, , and shouting about how we shouldn’t buy season tickets like you are doing is going to help every one of us.

LMAO.

I think you are just intent on getting folk arguing in here and I’m not up for that game, matey.

Just now, Robgendry79 said:

That's right!

Keep believing the idiots in charge of our club. Keep lapping up any old shitty statement they make. Keep handing them your hard-earned cash while they piss it up the wall.

Just carry on as normal.

Fucking idiot!

We don't support the same club Declan

Archived