Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate it's a lockdown, nobody is allowed out the house. 

Any conference/board meeting will be done via zoom, Windows team etc 😂

I guess what mate . Didn't stop me . I honestly thought there would be media at Hamdump . I had parked the car up at the garage and was going to kid on i was shopping at Asda:p:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Asked about this last week 😉 hope the punters get together and sue the SPFL or better still the bookies 😉

Did say last week they would never pay out on this 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Aye of course i did Kirk . Like i said . Should we be happy about it . Not me . I'm well pissed off . What is the point in hiding that . Acting all cool man

Am pissed off mate but this was always about forcing change that's still the job at hand.

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

celtic getting their title and then voting down reconstruction would probably be the most Scottish football thing ever, but it'd also turn a lot of clubs against them I imagine. 

They'll do what suits them. What suits them from doing it other than Colt teams introduced?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I guess what mate . Didn't stop me . I honestly thought there would be media at Hamdump . I had parked the car up at the garage and was going to kid on i was shopping at Asda:p:

😂😂

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

People really need to show more class. Celebrating it when theyve been  awarded it due to over 10000 people dying in the UK ffs. 

Cunt has fuck all class, brainless bastard!

Just now, B1872 said:

What about the rumours that UEFA were going to advise the major leagues to abandon the season and make them null and void?

Would that not stop their tainted title?

Don't think so . it's like a train , this corruption . I think we all know ,its all in the hands of what our board are supposed to have . Jesus

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I have no clue why supposedly clever people who chair football clubs and sit on their boards, can not see right through these cunts when the cheating oozes from every pore.

Because they don’t care. As long as the status qui remains and they get their prize money on time then they’re happy

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

As Edgar says on heart and hand the minute this goes into a courtroom the spfl have nowhere to hide computers can be checked emails phone records the lot.

People this has months to run yet calm doon.

Assuming all the meetings have been recorded

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Am pissed off mate but this was always about forcing change that's still the job at hand.

I know that mate . Big picture and all that . You are right . It just feels gutting watching all this shite and there is very little we can do about it 

16 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What about the fans ? I  haven’t heard a word from the SPFL about the fans, you know the ones that bought and paid for a full season’s games and have now been short changed, are they going to refund them ? 
It’s not the clubs fault.

The fans don't matter. 

The only thing that matters in Scottish football is the ego's of chairmen and the governing bodies. Fuck all else matters. 

I hate Scotland. 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Why would they vote against it? 

Doubt it really has impact on them (or us) from a financial/sporting viewpoint 

Have they voted for it before? 

As I say it will come down to whether it suits them. Colt team may sweeten them. Additional games wont.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why did you go to Hampden?

I wish folk would take a reality check, before all this virus shit the scum were on course for a legit title, we may or may not have caught them, now we will never know.

I like many wanted null & void but to be honest it was only to stop them getting 9, as it stands they haven’t won 9 despite getting the title, no one can honestly claim they have won 9 legitimate titles, 8 and a default only.

We as a club have lost nothing, we have kept the moral high ground by showing how incompetent and corrupt the SPFL board are, it was their way or no way.

We must look to next season and  fight for 55, that’s all that matters now for me

Archived