Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

11 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Yep almost definitely. It spares Hearts relegation and ICT are the primary benefactors of reconstruction as the bare minimum the league will be expanded to is 14. 

This entire thing is a farce. The fact that Partick are in danger of being relegated when they're 2 points behind with a game in hand is a joke.

and Dundee but they stuck by their morals albeit they have pandemic insurance in place so are ok financial wise.

0BA43F57-6A66-49C6-8C5E-DBF3E96C09D5.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Sorry mate. This whole thing gets to you and I’m obviously seeing things that are not there. I’ll settle down as suggested. In fact I’m already there, whisky in hand.🥃

Nice one. I'm partial to a Balvenie Carribean Cask myself.

2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Where are we confirmed to have voted no?

It must be either Hearts or Rangers, unless the SPFL is blatantly lying. You'd think either club would be quick to address that.

Think you and most others on here know where the lie is coming from.....

2 minutes ago, CharlieHamilton said:

Can teams who put their vote in before the “deadline” reverse their decision now?  Or is their vote final?

Final.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It’s the blatant lie that’s the issue.

They can’t do that under any circumstances whether it would make a difference or not.

They are acting in the best interests of one club. They aren’t allowed to do that either.

That's what I mean. Why did they lie about one poxy vote that is pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things? Theyve fucked up. And big time.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

It sounds like you're implying that the SPFL do not carry the highest standards of truth and professionalism.

I am, quite frankly, shocked by this implication. Shocked, I tell you.

esquire8 likes this

Just now, esquire8 said:

It makes absolutely no sense for the SPFL to lie about it though? I also don't see where its confirmed we had both voted no before the deadline?

They're not fit for purpose. Even if you allow for everything just being errors, it's nowhere near the standard required for a governing body. Its embarrassing. They're hurting our game.

eejay the dj likes this

1 minute ago, Teamgers said:

What an absolute fuck up of the highest order, the SPFL are not fit for purpose, fucking laughable in the extreme!

Sky are hardly covering this now . Is anyone watching Sky bears ? Something is going on here 

magic8ball likes this

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

It makes absolutely no sense for the SPFL to lie about it though? I also don't see where its confirmed we had both voted no before the deadline?

They have and have been found out. Incompetent at the highest order.

Blue Skies and Bad Robot like this

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Scotland has to be the most stupid country in the entire world.

The fenian part of the country. Only subhumans could fuck up this badly. 

Just now, stampyurie said:

How the fuck could it go missing? Carrier piegon been sidetracked

Brilliant....lmfao

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Sky are hardly covering this now . Is anyone watching Sky bears ? Something is going on here 

They are going quiet because it's starting to look very dodgy by their very low standards.

eejay the dj and Blue Skies like this

How does anybody know who voted NO or didn't vote at all Jesus spfl website only gives the voting results.

Possibly Jambos have been promised a lifeline to remain in the top flight and voted aye, I don't care about the other leagues.