Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

I know that mate . Big picture and all that . You are right . It just feels gutting watching all this shite and there is very little we can do about it 

I get it and believe me Rangers must come up with a knockout punch for the cunts or many will ask what's the point anymore. 

The one reason they haven't championed the tarriers yet is that lawwell will still be scrambling about contacting his uefa pals to get permission, 

As we seen from the belgian leagues, uefa might not like it, however when it comes to lower league, half part time divisions in a footballing backwater such as ours they dont care who gfets crowned what, they probably dont even know most of the lower league teams in this dump kf a country 

However, anything that can fuck up their prestigious european competitions gets their attention, hence why they didnt allow Belgium to declare brugge champions yet, all it takes is one team to go to CAS over it and the integrity of the euro comps could be question (for example, if brugge were in the CL and another team claims they shouldnt etc) 

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Did they win the league BA?

You are pointlessly playing with words.

They will be declared champions and recognised by UEFA and across Europe for being so and rewarded for being so and every media outlet broadcast that they are so.

22 minutes ago, tm91 said:

So Partick (who are two points behind with a game in hand) and Stranraer are to be relegated, but Hearts (who are now fronting a 'Reconstruction Task Force') and Brechin City (who have a member on the board) are not to be relegated (or in Brechin's case, to face the play-off, because of reconstruction). This is a complete and utter joke.

I know it's only brechin but if all the leagues had to promote and relegate then why not them.....obviously the answer is in the fact that brechin have a seat on the board...knowing damn well they would never vote to relegate themselves....there is your 1st slice of corruption,  brechin vote has clearly been bought 

No matter what happens the core of our clubs support will renew, I'll bitch complain and stamp my feet but I will probably find a way to renew whatever my financial circumstance, most posts on here just now are made in anger and frustration and I'm included in that, fully behind an away support boycott but ive no confidence that will succeed as there are some who just will not stay away, I understand that as well, I'm an away day boy as well but fuck me we have taken some amount of shite, about time we stood together on at least one thing. 

Bit of perspective here.

Dec29th we beat the scum to go into the break 2 points behind with a game in hand. We then fucked it. If we hadn't, and like them had won every game, we'd be sitting today 2 points behind them with a game in hand. And the scum effectively handed the title.

That's the spfl ruling. Any cunt that doesn't get Thistles anger then consider how you'd have felt in the scenario above. They are being relegated ffs on this logic.

Spfl. Corrupt to the core.

I'm confused, I thought this resolution if it was passed would relegate hearts? Hence why they vigorously voted against it, but hold on and let's make Anne Budge chairperson on league reconstruction which Will lead to hearts staying in the top flight, how the fuck can that happen, they have changed the whole resolution that was to be voted on in the first place, surely that can be legally correct? 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wish folk would take a reality check, before all this virus shit the scum were on course for a legit title, we may or may not have caught them, now we will never know.

I like many wanted null & void but to be honest it was only to stop them getting 9, as it stands they haven’t won 9 despite getting the title, no one can honestly claim they have won 9 legitimate titles, 8 and a default only.

We as a club have lost nothing, we have kept the moral high ground by showing how incompetent and corrupt the SPFL board are, it was their way or no way.

We must look to next season and  fight for 55, that’s all that matters now for me

Correct mate its tarnished forever. Any of them ever claim 9 in a row then they should be laughed at hysterically.

22 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What about the fans ? I  haven’t heard a word from the SPFL about the fans, you know the ones that bought and paid for a full season’s games and have now been short changed, are they going to refund them ? 
It’s not the clubs fault.

If anything the spfl can argue that the fans stopped giving a shit when they failed to fill their own grounds, so why should they give a shit about them, and they are right, the grounds are half empty at this stage of the season, maybe even more than that 

5 minutes ago, tm91 said:

What's the point in voting against it, from their perspective? If they vote against it they upset other teams who may not be as pliable in future when it comes to resolutions they may want active support on. They don't really lose anything supporting a 14 team league, for example, so long as they get their 4 games against us, except some negligible amount of prize money.

They run the spfl.

Clubs are voting on their own circumstances by and large, it's the spfl that shoehorned the proposal to be one that suited the scum.

34 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A month from now UEFA will call for football to be abandoned across the board with no prizes given out or relegations. 

The day before this announcement Doncaster will hand over the title to Lawwell outside the main doors of the piggery. 

With fanfare and all his friends in the media invited . Tea and biscuits provided inside 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

People really need to show more class. Celebrating it when theyve been  awarded it due to over 10000 people dying in the UK ffs. 

Well put 👍

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I know it's only brechin but if all the leagues had to promote and relegate then why not them.....obviously the answer is in the fact that brechin have a seat on the board...knowing damn well they would never vote to relegate themselves....there is your 1st slice of corruption,  brechin vote has clearly been bought 

Hamilton on the board benefit as they are 2nd bottom. Motherwell, also on board, benefit by getting 3rd place and significantly more prize money than for finishing 4th. 

And yet they try telling us it's a fair impartial process with no conflict of interest? Fuck off....

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wish folk would take a reality check, before all this virus shit the scum were on course for a legit title, we may or may not have caught them, now we will never know.

I like many wanted null & void but to be honest it was only to stop them getting 9, as it stands they haven’t won 9 despite getting the title, no one can honestly claim they have won 9 legitimate titles, 8 and a default only.

We as a club have lost nothing, we have kept the moral high ground by showing how incompetent and corrupt the SPFL board are, it was their way or no way.

We must look to next season and  fight for 55, that’s all that matters now for me

Birthday card pish.

Do u attend games? If so are u happy to have forked out a fortune on a season ticket and to fund these wee shity clubs only for the beasts to get handed a title they never won?

Should we roll over and allow this corruption to continue.

Archived