Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Maybe, perhaps, there isn't anything concrete and our board are just making the noises to play up to the gallery. Given previous form, would it surprise anyone??

Wouldnt surprise me. Just bitterly disappointed considering how things felt friday/Saturday.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HarmonyRow said:

Apart from the obvious voting sham, how can the SPFL enter into reconstruction talks (Dundee FC statement) with only one team? I had £50 with Ladbrokes that Dundee would vote no! Can I change my bet?

Fuck off beasty boy 

11 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

Correct mate its tarnished forever. Any of them ever claim 9 in a row then they should be laughed at hysterically.

Is the correct answer.

Any tarrier giving it the '9 in a row' patter needs fucking laughed at. No Rangers fan should ever recognize it.

What is an achievement. however, is that by the sheer contortion of their flagrant corruption they've somehow managed to make an already tainted 'achievement' even more so.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious.

Nothing less than all guns blazing now from Rangers. Anything else and fans will walk away in their thousands.

Just now, GSBear said:

Could we register the colts down in the lower English ranks straight away? doesnt seem that we will get them into the Scottish league, take it from there

UEFA would never allow that, I'm sure it's in the rules that clubs cant have 2 teams playing in different national associations 

1 minute ago, GSBear said:

Could we register the colts down in the lower English ranks straight away? doesnt seem that we will get them into the Scottish league, take it from there

we should have done it when they voted us out of Scottish Football!

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Birthday card pish.

Do u attend games? If so are u happy to have forked out a fortune on a season ticket and to fund these wee shity clubs only for the beasts to get handed a title they never won?

Should we roll over and allow this corruption to continue.

I never said they’d won the title mate, that’s the point, they haven’t won it but there’s a good chance they would have if the league wasn’t abandoned , their title is now 100% tainted 

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The one reason they haven't championed the tarriers yet is that lawwell will still be scrambling about contacting his uefa pals to get permission, 

As we seen from the belgian leagues, uefa might not like it, however when it comes to lower league, half part time divisions in a footballing backwater such as ours they dont care who gfets crowned what, they probably dont even know most of the lower league teams in this dump kf a country 

However, anything that can fuck up their prestigious european competitions gets their attention, hence why they didnt allow Belgium to declare brugge champions yet, all it takes is one team to go to CAS over it and the integrity of the euro comps could be question (for example, if brugge were in the CL and another team claims they shouldnt etc) 

I would be extremely surprised if those checks have not already been carried out.

1 hour ago, Vision said:

What's the @The Dude take on all this?

"Article 3, clause 3,  sub-clause 3.8,  clearly states... that it was a brilliant season, congratulations to all the deserving champions, let's move on for the greater good."

11 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

It’ll be an interesting few days for sure. However, first and foremost I am a football fan. Rangers are the team I support. Without football, Rangers wouldn’t exist...

It is that sentiment that has got me thinking ahead to when football resumes.  Football has to be fair. Without fairness and equity for all teams, the sport is gone. As such, if the current ruling stands I’ll find it very very difficult to follow Scottish Football in any form. For the first time in my life I can feel myself being tempted to follow the English Premier League more closely, whilst keeping a keen eye on Rangers in Europe.  I can’t really see myself being interested in the Scottish game any more. 

Of course thing a could change, and I hope they do. However, I won’t hold my breath. 

Wow.

The only games I watch have Rangers in them. Not interested in any other football in the slightest, let alone "football first"

"4ladshadadream" (I know, I know) told us on Twitter, on Saturday, that Rangers had evidence of coercion, bribery, bullying and lying. 

It’s Wednesday evening, we’ve just been fucked over with the vote and there’s now talk of reconstruction to satisfy the teams that were also on our side.

Yet we are  told Rangers have some sort of master plan to bring this whole thing down?

If we’ve allowed this all to happen whilst sitting on the evidence which has been alleged above then we deserve everything we get in all honesty.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hundreds of new posters just popping up everywhere strange days indeed

Remember and be filthy wee grasses.

Hit the report button if you see any dodgy posts. Makes it easier for us.

1 minute ago, HarmonyRow said:

don`t start the paranoid shite! I`m from Kinning Park, went to school with Durrant,heard he still boasts about it😉

If you have just joined . You are going to have to expect some early grief . That is the initiation process . See if you take the bait :hmmm:

Archived