Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

4ladshadadream told us on Twitter, on Saturday, that Rangers had evidence of coercion, bribery, bullying and lying. 

It’s Wednesday evening, we’ve just been fucked over with the vote and there’s now talk of reconstruction to satisfy the teams that were also on our side.

Yet we are  told Rangers have some sort of master plan to bring this whole thing down?

If we’ve allowed this all to happen whilst sitting on the evidence which has been alleged above then we deserve everything we get in all honesty.

Perhaps we have been accomadated to a suitable financial settlement?? The silence is deafening.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why, they just crowned clubs in the lower leagues in that same position. 
It wouldn’t have been any different in the top league. 

More games you play, to be only one point behind after 30 games may actually mean the PPG figure is favourable to the 2nd placed team.

Scum are on 30 games, 80 points. If we were on 29 games, 79 points our PPG would be better. Actually if we were on 29 games and 78 points we'd still be a better PPG than the scum (which goes against my previous statement 😂) but again possibly suggests PPG woyld never be used in such circumstances.

Probably final positions rather than PPG.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

4ladshadadream told us on Twitter, on Saturday, that Rangers had evidence of coercion, bribery, bullying and lying. 

It’s Wednesday evening, we’ve just been fucked over with the vote and there’s now talk of reconstruction to satisfy the teams that were also on our side.

Yet we are  told Rangers have some sort of master plan to bring this whole thing down?

If we’ve allowed this all to happen whilst sitting on the evidence which has been alleged above then we deserve everything we get in all honesty.

I'm as disappointed as the rest.

But what did you expect us to do exactly? Dundee cast their vote, we couldn't have changed it.

We might have been full of shit, but I've heard to the contrary so we just need to wait and see.

1 minute ago, bluebell.scot said:

Wow.

The only games I watch have Rangers in them. Not interested in any other football in the slightest, let alone "football first"

Football is my third favourite sport and about 80 % of games are shite. My only interest in the sport is Rangers, maybe the World Cup as well when it comes round.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

"4ladshadadream" (I know, I know) told us on Twitter, on Saturday, that Rangers had evidence of coercion, bribery, bullying and lying. 

We've got fuck all. We're a wet blanket these days. 

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I was saying that at the time and I think the English FA even came out and said it wouldn't be an option.

Think UEFA came out as well and said teams cannot play in another countries league! Then someone mentioned Cardiff,Swansea,Berwick Rangers and they went quiet! Wish to fk we had found a way to do it!

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Seen the Dundee United manager celebrating with a bottle of Corona. Scummy classless bastards man!

Nearly 800 people died today due to Coronavirus you horrible bastards!

Tbf I pissed myself at his beer of choice.

3 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

Wow.

The only games I watch have Rangers in them. Not interested in any other football in the slightest, let alone "football first"

If football didn’t exist, neither would Rangers. My point being, I could not watch Rangers in a league where the result would be predetermined. 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

"4ladshadadream" (I know, I know) told us on Twitter, on Saturday, that Rangers had evidence of coercion, bribery, bullying and lying. 

Confidence draining by the hour.

We've been here so many times before with our boards so I really shouldn't be so disappointed. As always it's the hope that kills you. 

I honestly don't blame folk for talking about chucking it. We've just witnessed possibly the most blatant display of corruption and bribery you could ever expect to see and I genuinely don't think there will be anything done about it no matter what evidence we have.

Hearts were one of the most vocal about taking legal action if final positions were declared. They've been bought off by putting Budge on the league reconstruction taskforce. 

Dundee literally voted no on Friday, their vote was "lost" and they then spent the weekend in talks with the SPFL before changing their minds and voting yes. No doubt they'll find themselves better off after league reconstruction or if they remain in the championship I'm sure Lawwell will find some way of getting them a wee windfall.

As it stands Partick aren't letting this lie but I don't believe for a minute that, if they're struggling financially, they won't cave and be bought off too.

Our evidence will be swept away and fuckall will come of this and the tarriers will continue to run Scottish football. Depressing as fuck.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'm as disappointed as the rest.

But what did you expect us to do exactly? Dundee cast their vote, we couldn't have changed it.

We might have been full of shit, but I've heard to the contrary so we just need to wait and see.

"Wait and see" gets us nowhere. It's done. 

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

We didn't allow fuck all to happen it was always going to our aim hasn't changed relax and trust Rangers mate

3 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

Football is my third favourite sport and about 80 % of games are shite. My only interest in the sport is Rangers, maybe the World Cup as well when it comes round.

The point being, without football Rangers (or any other club!) wouldn’t exist. Without fairness and equity, football is as good as non existent. 

5 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I hope the board make their displeasure known, strenuously so, on each occasion Rangers fill their stadiums next season.

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Tbh its been repeated by Eskbank that nul and void isnt on Rangers agenda, that crashing the Board and its members is. Nothing he said suggested scum weren't going to be awarded league title.

Nothing that's happened has deviated from that. 4lads feed stuff from the Board and I'm not aware anything has deviated from that.

If any of us thought / hoped they'd be denied this title that's on us, nothing the Board or 4lads have said.

The target continues to be the Spfl Board not prevention of what's happened today.

I say that gutted, as I still hoped n&v was possible.

Archived