Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We didn't allow fuck all to happen it was always going to our aim hasn't changed relax and trust Rangers mate

I had very little faith in our board at the start of all this. I have seen nothing to change that. I always said that I wanted them to prove me wrong - and I still do - but it feels as if it is too late. 

We have no-one even remotely on our side. We have been outfoxed and run rings round...... again. 

But prove me wrong Rangers - please!!! 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I had very little faith in our board at the start of all this. I have seen nothing to change that. I always said that I wanted them to prove me wrong - and I still do - but it feels as if it is too late. 

We have no-one even remotely on our side. We have been outfoxed and rub rings round...... again. 

I have faith that they will 

7 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Far too many people in this thread have shot there load far too early and attacked the club. 

At least give it more than a couple of hours ffs 

Fair play.

They havent been announced as champions yet.

But we need to take control of this situation pronto.

I just hope it isnt too late.

I’m going to wait on Rangers to make their next move.

im not in a big hurry as no football will be getting played anytime soon.

Just hope it will be worth the wait and hammer these Fenian cunts to the wall.

Take them to court and have everything they have done so far made null and void.

You simply cannot rig a vote and not have it challenged under law.

Dundee gave a vote in different circumstances to every other team.

Teams that did vote were lied to about finances.

The SPFL aren’t about the law, never have been and never will be. 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

We have no-one even remotely on our side. We have been outfoxed and run rings round...... again. 

Depends what you believe their target to be mate.

Denying 9iar, seemingly not, so no fail.

Collapsing Spfl Board, apparently so, time will tell.

33 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I'm confused, I thought this resolution if it was passed would relegate hearts? Hence why they vigorously voted against it, but hold on and let's make Anne Budge chairperson on league reconstruction which Will lead to hearts staying in the top flight, how the fuck can that happen, they have changed the whole resolution that was to be voted on in the first place, surely that can be legally correct? 

That's just fkin sickening,every cunt and their dug has been bought apart from us.

I thought our board had something up their sleeve...apparently not i'm  fkin scunnered the night now.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Fair play.

They havent been announced as champions yet.

But we need to take control of this situation pronto.

I just hope it isnt too late.

That's the concern. If our timing is out on this then there is no way back for our board. 

Right now it feels as if we have been outfoxed and left completely standing alone. 

Hopefully the club come up with the goods and shut cunts like me up. Failure to do so and it's curtains. 

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I honestly don't blame folk for talking about chucking it. We've just witnessed possibly the most blatant display of corruption and bribery you could ever expect to see and I genuinely don't think there will be anything done about it no matter what evidence we have.

Hearts were one of the most vocal about taking legal action if final positions were declared. They've been bought off by putting Budge on the league reconstruction taskforce. 

Dundee literally voted no on Friday, their vote was "lost" and they then spent the weekend in talks with the SPFL before changing their minds and voting yes. No doubt they'll find themselves better off after league reconstruction or if they remain in the championship I'm sure Lawwell will find some way of getting them a wee windfall.

As it stands Partick aren't letting this lie but I don't believe for a minute that, if they're struggling financially, they won't cave and be bought off too.

Our evidence will be swept away and fuckall will come of this and the tarriers will continue to run Scottish football. Depressing as fuck.

Partick won’t get relegated, nobody will, they’ll force through league reconstruction in a 14-10-10-10 format, Dundee Utd and ict promoted from championship with hearts staying in the premiership, that leaves 8 teams in the championship, Raith and Falkirk promoted from league 1( which explains why Falkirk chairman has rolled over) and Partick avoiding relegation, and exactly the same with league 1 which would see Stranraer stay in that division, all they need to do is add kelty and Brora and the jobs complete

3 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Partick won’t get relegated, nobody will, they’ll force through league reconstruction in a 14-10-10-10 format, Dundee Utd and ict promoted from championship with hearts staying in the premiership, that leaves 8 teams in the championship, Raith and Falkirk promoted from league 1( which explains why Falkirk chairman has rolled over) and Partick avoiding relegation, and exactly the same with league 1 which would see Stranraer stay in that division, all they need to do is add kelty and Brora and the jobs complete

And the only losers in all of this are us.

Rangers-hating Scottish football gets the result it wants - again. 

Liewell and co are pissing themselves at how easy it is.

Their boot is permanently on our throat. 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you have just joined . You are going to have to expect some early grief . That is the initiation process . See if you take the bait :hmmm:

Too right eejay, I got bitch slapped in the early days it's a right of passage all newbies should experience.

Made me the fine upstanding member I've become...:giggidy:

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

That's the concern. If our timing is out on this then there is no way back for our board. 

Right now it feels as if we have been outfoxed and left completely standing alone. 

Hopefully the club come up with the goods and shut cunts like me up. Failure to do so and it's curtains. 

surely our board are not that stupid and were ready for Dundee`s yes vote! It was a certainty after the `lost` `delayed` email fiasco! Doncaster probably phones Lawwell every day to ask what tie he should wear! If we lose this fight we face decades more of Taig influence!

14 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I've just spent almost an hour reading from page 350, trying to come up with some form of reaction to what the SPFL have in effect done.

There's so much to consider I'm genuinely speechless at this point.

I have been doing the same mate, I cannot believe this 'vote' can be classed as 'legal', but it has been passed and the SPFL have confirmed it, so I have been reading all the posts and while a few seem to think our Club will respond in a positive way and call this out, and maybe go for an injunction to stop it I am not as confident.

I want to believe that but I would have thought we would have put out a short statement to say we were not accepting it and would make a further statement tomorrow. So far nothing, so I am getting concerned about what we are going to do.

I also see a few posters saying our goal is really to get rid of the top three in the SPFL, which would be great, but how are we going to do that ?

How would we get other teams to vote them out at an EGM if we could get one arranged?

IMO the only way that would happen is IF we have some kind of information that could prove they have committed a crime. Now most of us here believe this vote has been obtained by coercion and bribery, but how do we prove that since no other club has come out after the SPFL statement tonight and said anything, so I am at a loss of what we can come up with to defeat these horrible bastards. 

My faith in Scottish football tonight is at an all time low, the game is run by corrupt people who support one club and seem unstoppable.   

Archived