Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, HarmonyRow said:

surely our board are not that stupid and were ready for Dundee`s yes vote! It was a certainty after the `lost` `delayed` email fiasco! Doncaster probably phones Lawwell every day to ask what tie he should wear! If we lose this fight we face decades more of Taig influence!

It feels like it's too late. 

Whatever we come up with now, the vote - as rigged as it is - is past now and all the other clubs are going to be accommodated and there will be no dissenting voices. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Seen the Dundee United manager celebrating with a bottle of Corona. Scummy classless bastards man!

Nearly 800 people died today due to Coronavirus you horrible bastards!

I never noticed the bottle of corona. I was disgusted by the fact they had made such a big deal about “winning” the title during these tough times but that’s so disgustingly crass I am actually sitting here raging. I just told my husband and I was literally spitting with rage. Do these people have absolutely no shame whatsoever? Vile creatures 

19 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I wish I had your faith mate - I really do. I want you to be right. 

Obviously there is a hugh level of disappointment (if not amazement at this being pushed through  in the circumstances), nerves are fraught,  tempers are rising and confidence in our position is unsurprisingly draining.

Let’s see what our actual response is before turning on the board or giving up hope. I said earlier I had faith until convinced otherwise, not blind faith but there obviously has been interference with the voting etc. and if we do have reliable information the board are correct with their approach so far and should now outline their plan of following things up. 

Failing this, and it was all bluster (which I sincerely hope it’s not) I have two season tickets which I will find it hard to convince myself to keep on to watch a corrupt league...

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I never noticed the bottle of corona. I was disgusted by the fact they had made such a big deal about “winning” the title during these tough times but that’s so disgustingly crass I am actually sitting here raging. I just told my husband and I was literally spitting with rage. Do these people have absolutely no shame whatsoever? Vile creatures 

How are you now jinty? 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Whats the betting Dundee get a friendly off of Hearts and celtic now?

Ladbrokes will be running a book that celtic are playing then fat Pete will withdraw and split the bounty with their pr man

Just now, Bears r us said:

My faith in Scottish football tonight is at an all time low, the game is run by corrupt people who support one club and seem unstoppable. 

That’s how I feel.  After the last 8 years I really though that we had seen the bottom of the scottish football swamp - and then this happens.  

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

It feels like it's too late. 

Whatever we come up with now, the vote - as rigged as it is - is past now and all the other clubs are going to be accommodated and there will be no dissenting voices. 

got to be someway to challenge this mate,if not Scottish Football is fked!

4 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Partick won’t get relegated, nobody will, they’ll force through league reconstruction in a 14-10-10-10 format, Dundee Utd and ict promoted from championship with hearts staying in the premiership, that leaves 8 teams in the championship, Raith and Falkirk promoted from league 1( which explains why Falkirk chairman has rolled over) and Partick avoiding relegation, and exactly the same with league 1 which would see Stranraer stay in that division, all they need to do is add kelty and Brora and the jobs complete

Cant see how 11 teams in the PL will vote for it. How would it work? 13 home and away = 26 plus a split of 7 top teams 7 bottom so another 6 games? Those not in the top 7 going from 3 OF games to 2.

32 games instead of 38? 

How would the 14 team league suit all the current top 12?

To be brutally honest, this outcome is actually just about the fairest way to do things as I was arguing with @The Dude weeks ago.

Could not call the leagues as they stood and relegate people who could have avoided the drop.

Put it to a vote and get reconstruction on the table.

This way you will find that no-one who was relegated unfairly, no-one missed out on promotion who was in the places to get it automatically.

The one fucking thing they should have done to make sure it was fair all round is state that although a club is in the first spot in their league and they will get the benefit of that, they would not be considered champions.

Dundee Utd get promoted and celtic get a shot at the CL. Bit shit as we could have been the ones earning that, but I could just about swallow it.

None of this excuses the way the SPFL have behaved here though. Rangers must go after them and have their heads removed. If they fail in this, then im probably done with the game to be honest.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Scum Jinty, utter scum.

3 minutes ago, HarmonyRow said:

chance, but slim chance, we and Partick Thistle etc will use the SPFL`s rules against them. `A season will consist of 38 games`

Partick are not being relegated. They will fall into line when the reconstruction comes around.

Anyone who doesnt think that all the clubs will vote for it are crazy to be honest. Only we wont, and we will be crucified for it.

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

Here's the silver lining in all of this. The game is rigged and the country's footballing authorities are corrupt and not fit for purpose, but Rangers fans don't support an institution that was created to keep one group of people away from another group, that glorifies terrorist organisations, that hid a paedophile ring for decades, then lied about it and now refuses to compensate victims of it, and which to this day is still riddled with insecurity and an inferiority complex larger than the Clyde because despite all their dominance, they'll never be Rangers. 😉 

Great post mate 😉

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Partick are not being relegated. They will fall into line when the reconstruction comes around.

Anyone who doesnt think that all the clubs will vote for it are crazy to be honest. Only we wont, and we will be crucified for it.

It's only the premier who. Vote and needs 11 to vote for it. 

Livi, hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell, killie won't vote for it imo as thysll give up their share of the prize money and possible less games vs us and them 

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Whats the betting Dundee get a friendly off of Hearts and celtic now?

The former easily covered by the proceeds from a full compliment of Rangers fans on league visits twice or more next season...

I’m not surprised at Dundee but so many clubs can so easily be bought, it’s sickening and I have no doubt in my mind that any one of them would take a backhander to throw against against the scum, except our authorities in the country are in on it too so it’s not like other countries where match fixing was uncovered. Our footballing authorities, government and police are all in favour of these cunts

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That’s how I feel.  After the last 8 years I really though that we had seen the bottom of the scottish football swamp - and then this happens.  

It is incredible S, it is as if they (seltic/SPFL) are so powerful we just cannot put a hand on them. It is the way this voting has been done in the open and really no one has called them out in the media, the odd article but not any real attempt to show this up for what it is, corruption.

I suppose our board might come out with a response tomorrow, but I am not too hopeful, hopefully I am wrong.   🤞

Archived