Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It's only the premier who. Vote and needs 11 to vote for it. 

Livi, hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell, killie won't vote for it imo as thysll give up their share of the prize money and possible less games vs us and them 

Trust me, its happening, and it will be nauseating.

They will cut up the prize money even more so that the diddy teams get more.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Partick are not being relegated. They will fall into line when the reconstruction comes around.

Anyone who doesnt think that all the clubs will vote for it are crazy to be honest. Only we wont, and we will be crucified for it.

I honestly can’t see all of the clubs voting to further dilute their end of season money for another two teams in a league that atm doesn’t even have a sponsor. They can prevaricate all they like about it now because it suits certain teams agenda to give hope of this however in the cold light of day they ain’t voting for less money...

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The taigs won't vote for that 

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be brutally honest, this outcome is actually just about the fairest way to do things as I was arguing with @The Dude weeks ago.

Could not call the leagues as they stood and relegate people who could have avoided the drop.

Put it to a vote and get reconstruction on the table.

This way you will find that no-one who was relegated unfairly, no-one missed out on promotion who was in the places to get it automatically.

The one fucking thing they should have done to make sure it was fair all round is state that although a club is in the first spot in their league and they will get the benefit of that, they would not be considered champions.

Dundee Utd get promoted and celtic get a shot at the CL. Bit shit as we could have been the ones earning that, but I could just about swallow it.

None of this excuses the way the SPFL have behaved here though. Rangers must go after them and have their heads removed. If they fail in this, then im probably done with the game to be honest.

Tieing it into needed payments and talk of reconstruction is corrupt.

If they paid the money and clubs then voted on other matters it would sit far better with me.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Partick are not being relegated. They will fall into line when the reconstruction comes around.

Anyone who doesnt think that all the clubs will vote for it are crazy to be honest. Only we wont, and we will be crucified for it.

I understand your point but reconstruction was not part of the vote so how can the SPFL enter into reconstruction talks with only Dundee and ignore the other 41 teams? Surely the SPFL cannot give reconstruction assurances to Dundee without a full members vote? We all know Lawwell will ensure the deal will see no relegations,all monies released and the Peados crowned champions! The corruption is sickening! 

7 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I suggest that we go to watch Rangers Ladies instead of away matches.

The away games is the clubs call mate , if they take tickets bears will go if they don’t we won’t , I’d like to think if the club refuse to take away tickets we’d all stand by that and not purchase them through inevitably clubs selling to bears 

Would probably assume if no statements are released from Partick and Falkirk tomorrow then they know the script. 

Stranraer’s statement was nowhere near as loud as it would have been had reconstruction not been a thing. 

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be brutally honest, this outcome is actually just about the fairest way to do things as I was arguing with @The Dude weeks ago.

Could not call the leagues as they stood and relegate people who could have avoided the drop.

Put it to a vote and get reconstruction on the table.

This way you will find that no-one who was relegated unfairly, no-one missed out on promotion who was in the places to get it automatically.

The one fucking thing they should have done to make sure it was fair all round is state that although a club is in the first spot in their league and they will get the benefit of that, they would not be considered champions.

Dundee Utd get promoted and celtic get a shot at the CL. Bit shit as we could have been the ones earning that, but I could just about swallow it.

None of this excuses the way the SPFL have behaved here though. Rangers must go after them and have their heads removed. If they fail in this, then im probably done with the game to be honest.

Yup.

You can only take so much of this shit before it takes away your passion for the game. What's the point when you know the league, clubs, board, the organisation is doing everything they can to fuck 1 single club over. 

I remember 2012 and I remember the whole set up including the member clubs all out to try to kill 1 single club. 

Fenians run Scottish football and do long as they go unchallenged nothing will change. I pray our club have the evidence to eradicate these Shameless bastards. 

Celebrating titles when tens of thousands are clinging onto life and the world is in lockdown. You scummy, Shameless fenian bastards

Just now, Cedrick said:

The away games is the clubs call mate , if they take tickets bears will go if they don’t we won’t , I’d like to think if the club refuse to take away tickets we’d all stand by that and not purchase them through inevitably clubs selling to bears 

Even when they didn't people still went. 

I now only really go when allocated, but if the bus I use decide they won't be attending games then I won't go to any away match. 

If we went back after 2012 then I don't see why we won't now 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Exactly, when have they ever done anything for anybody unless it benefits themselves and money is their king... There are going to be some disappointed teams in the near future who thought they’d been given a golden ticket...

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I never noticed the bottle of corona. I was disgusted by the fact they had made such a big deal about “winning” the title during these tough times but that’s so disgustingly crass I am actually sitting here raging. I just told my husband and I was literally spitting with rage. Do these people have absolutely no shame whatsoever? Vile creatures 

Same, didn't notice what he was drinking, still not sure.  Probably a few think this is paranoid again but if that was one of our staff, never mind our manager, this would be headline news how sick it was.  

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Yes we will. Clubs will sell independently and fans will still go in their thousands. 

I'm out of aways as of now other than Europe.

5 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Would probably assume if no statements are released from Partick and Falkirk tomorrow then they know the script. 

Stranraer’s statement was nowhere near as loud as it would have been had reconstruction not been a thing. 

Falkirk have accepted reconstruction mate.

It's on twitter.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Same, didn't notice what he was drinking, still not sure.  Probably a few think this is paranoid again but if that was one of our staff, never mind our manager, this would be headline news how sick it was.  

Parnoid protestants mate 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Even when they didn't people still went. 

I now only really go when allocated, but if the bus I use decide they won't be attending games then I won't go to any away match. 

If we went back after 2012 then I don't see why we won't now 

The only game I can think on was Dundee Utd and only a few went , the time we went when hibs hearts and Falkirk were selling our tickets themselves it was due to a handling fee dispute between the clubs 

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Exactly, when have they ever done anything for anybody unless it benefits themselves and money is their king... There are going to be some disappointed teams in the near future who thought they’d been given a golden ticket...

It will be done on the provision it will be reviewed in a year or so.

Will cost them a couple of hundred grand at the very most.

7 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It won’t matter a fuck whether it gets passed or not, the end game has already been achieved for the spfl. 

All we’ve done is reinforce their brazenness.

They’ll be laughing at us and wondering just how much farther they can go.

They are untouchable and naked, blatant corruption is rife and open for all to see.

The board have a maximum of 24 hours to pull something epic out of the fire or they can all go fuck themselves, lock the big gates and throw the keys in the Clyde.

Beyond disgusted.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cant see how 11 teams in the PL will vote for it. How would it work? 13 home and away = 26 plus a split of 7 top teams 7 bottom so another 6 games? Those not in the top 7 going from 3 OF games to 2.

32 games instead of 38? 

How would the 14 team league suit all the current top 12?

Play each other twice =26 games, split the league into a top 8 and bottom 6, play each other twice again, the incentive being the current clubs will fancy their chances of finishing top 8 and be rewarded with 4 old firm visits, bumps it up from a 38 game season to a 40 game which wouldn’t be seen as major hardship to most

Archived