Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, HarmonyRow said:

don`t start the paranoid shite! I`m from Kinning Park, went to school with Durrant,heard he still boasts about it😉

Cool story bro but your story doesn't stand up. Unfortunately for you, someone else on here went to school with Durrant and hes never heard of you. I've done my research, off you fuck.

Just now, a_staunch_prod said:

Watch Sky pull the plug on the SPFL now. Not having 4 OF games a season is gonna be a serious blow to their pulling power...

Reconstruction will always have 4 OF games. (split)

Personally. I'm not sure how reconstruction is even legal on short notice.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Trust me, its happening, and it will be nauseating.

They will cut up the prize money even more so that the diddy teams get more.

Why do you think it is happening?

Hibs statement when they voted yes was that they had to be conscious of their fans feelings in regards to saving hearts!!!!

Not sure why they would vote for reconstruction to save them all of a sudden?

I know lots of guys who go to away games but I honestly hope Rangers refuse to accept tickets for away grounds after this stitch up, lets the cunts know, everybody might be happy except us right now, but they will feel it in the pocket For the next season or 2 if they vote through reconstruction, especially after that skullduggery that’s been voted on here

there is a monumental recession coming when things return to normal and these corrupt Scottish Glorified  pub teams Need the money of our fans, now more than ever.

3 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Play each other twice =26 games, split the league into a top 8 and bottom 6, play each other twice again, the incentive being the current clubs will fancy their chances of finishing top 8 and be rewarded with 4 old firm visits, bumps it up from a 38 game season to a 40 game which wouldn’t be seen as major hardship to most

That sounds like the most ridiculous fucking joke of a league setup ever.

If the moon is full and there is no match in Dundee then 4.25 points for a win and if the wind blows from the south when the badgers are sleeping and you hit the crossbar during a game you get a lucky dip bag and 10 points added to your league tally if your club name has 2 syllables and one of your tea ladies is called Agnes but only if she isn’t married to Jim.

5 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Play each other twice =26 games, split the league into a top 8 and bottom 6, play each other twice again, the incentive being the current clubs will fancy their chances of finishing top 8 and be rewarded with 4 old firm visits, bumps it up from a 38 game season to a 40 game which wouldn’t be seen as major hardship to most

Scum play 40 games? Doubt they'll go for that tbh.

Current bottom 6 risk of only 2 OF games plus likely 3 teams relegated? Some will likely reject that.

They can say what they want , and no doubt they will .

But the truth is several NO voting clubs changed their tune because they were coerced with league reconstruction .

That is bribery and a noving of the goalposts , it is wrong and not in the spirit of the original vote .

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

Winning the league next season is the only remedy for this. That and dismantling the cabal controlled by lawell 

With corruption on and off the field, we're not winning anything in this bitter backwater for the foreseeable future. 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

With corruption on and off the field, we're not winning anything in this bitter backwater for the foreseeable future. 

Just when I think my mood can't get any lower....... then I read your repetitive posts!

Reconstruction is a fucking no goer, it's just something the jap has put forward to keep teams like heart's and others onside for now, until the scum get awarded the title, the stupid bastards have fallen hook line and sinker for this pish, watch them when they realise they've been duped again, our only hope is that uefa call null n void, hopefully we've got something on those corrupt cunts, but we will see in time.

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The only game I can think on was Dundee Utd and only a few went , the time we went when hibs hearts and Falkirk were selling our tickets themselves it was due to a handling fee dispute between the clubs 

It was a fair few in that crowd, and anyone who had anything to say against on here got absolutely destroyed by certain posters (many not whom don't post anymore). Boycott will not happen, the first designated away game and the stands will be rammed.

27 minutes ago, HarmonyRow said:

chance, but slim chance, we and Partick Thistle etc will use the SPFL`s rules against them. `A season will consist of 38 games`

Yeah, that's been the basis of arguments with the rules on here since the start.  'At the END of the season the club with the most points shall be deemed the champions.'

Obviously it is nowhere near the END of the season.

4 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Why not?? It’s just gift wrapped them 9iar, I’m pretty sure they don’t give a fuck about much else

38 games plus all the others domestically and europe theyve complained about. I'd imagine they'd prefer to reduce league games.

If theyve already got their title, unless its beneficial to them they'll not give a fuck about reconstruction.

Anyways. Theres another thread for this chat 👍

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It was a fair few in that crowd, and anyone who had anything to say against on here got absolutely destroyed by certain posters (many not whom don't post anymore). Boycott will not happen, the first designated away game and the stands will be rammed.

Even if the club don’t take tickets you think mate ? 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Reconstruction is a fucking no goer, it's just something the jap has put forward to keep teams like heart's and others onside for now, until the scum get awarded the title, the stupid bastards have fallen hook line and sinker for this pish, watch them when they realise they've been duped again, our only hope is that uefa call null n void, hopefully we've got something on those corrupt cunts, but we will see in time.

Unless they are prepared to break another rule for 2 years notice for restructuring never mind the fact the tv deal would no longer be applicable due to a change of format.

When the clubs that are to be relegated/miss out on promotion realise what’s happened it will be too late.

Paying the price for selling their integrity. Mugs.

Archived