Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

See even if it's pish that he's talking (KJ) I hope we do lodge an interim interdict. I hope clubs do go to the wall. Fuck every single one of them.

Regardless....the money can be released to the lower leagues now that placings have been finalised. Even if this were to change.....the amounts overpaid would be insignificant and surely written off.

Exactly , burn the fucking lot of them, who gives a fuck about us.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had a bit of time to think about it. I'm thinking the club will need to wait until the SPFLhave confirmed what is going to happen and started to make changes. As then there is solid proof of that the result of the dodgy vote is taking place, bribes can then be scrutinized, 

Otherwise they could just come out and say, we've had a look and unfortunately it's not tenable/feasible/workable, therefore no evidence of wro going and the problem goes away.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just more bully tactics from the SPFL. If you launch any legal challenge against us now, you'll hurt the rest of Scottish football. 

We've been treated like the bad guys so long in this country. Fuck it why not launch an interdict. Embrace the big bad Rangers role they have been determined to give us. 

Maybe they'll boycott Ibrox,lol 😉

32 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

It's probably only a few hundred tickets but apparently the Partick Thistle support are boycotting every away game next season except Falkirk and East Fife.

They have been truly shafted by the Taigs desire for their tainted bribery title*

Still hoping they go to the courts.

They have legal opinion that states that the vote was improper (ie invalid) so, in many ways, they’ve done the hard part.

Clutching at straws here, these guys have really been shafted, hope they’re up for the fight.

Just now, tm91 said:

Just wants his slice. Sure his position would be radically different if Ayr were 2nd.

A don't think Ayr would be interested in the top league 3 of their stands are standing and do you not need to be all seated unless they have changed that rule. Probably more hassle for them. 

I don't have an issue with the Ayr Utd statement.  The 18-20 team thing is abit mad but he acknowledges that.

The wont't be able to pass a 14 team league, nevermind a 16 team one so what have Dundee/Hearts been promised that has them accepting life in the championship for at least the next year?

2 minutes ago, Assegai said:

I want to see a legal challenge from us and I'll be partly satisfied seeing diddy team after diddy team disappear out of existence while the money is frozen. Fuck them.

We won’t challenge it legally

1 minute ago, bluebell.scot said:

Please tell me the possibility of Rangers raising legal action tomorrow and stopping the prize money from going anywhere and sending many to the gutter is real

image.png.62046eeece6623dcedaed76d19b77431.png

Can’t see it! We’ll not block other teams getting their money. 

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Still hoping they go to the courts.

They have legal opinion that states that the vote was improper (ie invalid) so, in many ways, they’ve done the hard part.

Clutching at straws here, these guys have really been shafted, hope they’re up for the fight.

They’ve got a choice, go for an interdict that will cost them a lot of money, no guarantee they’ll win, be faced with all sorts of nonsense thrown at them in the media 

or

ask bank of league reconstruction to avoid relegation. 

Just now, GSBear said:

I hope we put in a legal challenge, everybody knows that the vote was corrupt, everybody will blame Rangers but do we care?, at least we are standing up against it

Wouldnt hold your breathe.

Archived