Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

How so?

Our situation and goal hasn’t changed. We need to get rid of the fenians on the SPFL board.

why not both? i.e. get rid of the board and get rid of this farse of a resolution

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GSBear said:

why not both? i.e. get rid of the board and get rid of this farse of a resolution

Resolution has passed, too late for that imo. Ship has sailed for us to blow the lid on this scandal. Hope I'm well wrong but.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They’ve got a choice, go for an interdict that will cost them a lot of money, no guarantee they’ll win, be faced with all sorts of nonsense thrown at them in the media 

or

ask bank of league reconstruction to avoid relegation. 

If they never wanted null and void anyway, I don't really see why they would get involved in the court action tbh - as much as I want them too, I don't think they'll get involved and just concentrate on independent enquiry and getting them 3 suspended.

7 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Resolution has passed, too late for that imo. Ship has sailed for us to blow the lid on this scandal. Hope I'm well wrong but.

I dunno. To catch a thief they have had to have stolen something. The case is stronger if they have actually gone through with this shit. (Not that this means we do have anything on them)

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

0. home team keeps all gate receipts for league games. League cup & Scottish cup it’s split

Thanks, I’m always forgetting that. I was concerned this boycott talk would be affecting us financially. (Although it may indirectly by folk drifting away from supporting us generally)

Just now, esquire8 said:

What clubs actually need this money from the SPFL to survive? Anyone know in a list or something?

Would expect every club bar us and them. Inverness Ceo said they werent on 2 knees yet but weren't far away money wise. 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They’ve got a choice, go for an interdict that will cost them a lot of money, no guarantee they’ll win, be faced with all sorts of nonsense thrown at them in the media 

or

ask bank of league reconstruction to avoid relegation. 

Could/would we help fund that? Poor Stranraer won’t be able to help I imagine but I’ve no idea how much this could cost?

Two year notice period for reconstruction but that rule will be conveniently chucked in the bin too. The arrogance and disregard for anything approaching professionalism or proper business process is breathtaking.

You hearing any sense of hope that we have anything up our sleeve?

I know it was obvious that Dundee were changing their vote, and I said myself they would. Just feel mightily deflated tonight. 

You can see that the press stooges have their breath back and are pushing the usual lies and half truths. We are seeing votes being accepted after the process has been publicly compromised, both in the case of Dundee's vote and the emergency loan side of things. The push for league reconstruction that won't happen unless they change the rules.

I fully expect the pressure to be turned up on Partick now, the media lackies focussing on them. Tonight I feel sick of it. I feel like they are doing what they normally do and pushing forward relentlessly and with impunity.

I haven't given up, but after the euphoria of the last few days it feels like the fight is being bought from the club's who spoke up. ICT, Partick and Stranraer (I think it was), all deserve our support.

It's incredible just how much of a blatantly corrupt, farcical, fucking embarrassment this entire situation is. 

I sincerely hope Partick sue, we have something lined up proper and other teams speak out.

I don't think i've ever felt so scunnered about Scottish football and that's saying something considering how much of a joke it is.

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Would expect every club bar us and them. Inverness Ceo said they werent on 2 knees yet but weren't far away money wise. 

Alot of clubs in the lower leagues don't actually need the money as its that minuscule it wouldn't mean much to them. Maybe cover a weeks wages. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What clubs actually need this money from the SPFL to survive? Anyone know in a list or something?

dont think there was a list, i think the record had a list of full payment to club but most of that had been paid out. I read from the stranrare stament that they said they the reports that they were expecting 25000 to 75000 were not true that most of the funds had been paid to them that it was only about a weeks wages worth for the club

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Could/would we help fund that? Poor Stranraer won’t be able to help I imagine but I’ve no idea how much this could cost?

Two year notice period for reconstruction but that rule will be conveniently chucked in the bin too. The arrogance and disregard for anything approaching professionalism or proper business process is breathtaking.

You hearing any sense of hope that we have anything up our sleeve?

Is this definitely a rule??

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I dunno. To catch a thief they have had to have stolen something. The case is stronger if they have actually gone through with this shit. (Not that this means we do have anything on them)

This is where I am with it all too.

Archived