Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's unreal that after the last 5 days with all the media focus that the SPFL have simply announced these are the winners of the leagues..... what happened to the internal investigation? Sweep sweep as usual 😄

If there was any real media focus then the papers would be asking how this vote could be completed when there was an internal investigation supposedly ongoing.

They don’t care, either the papers or most Non Rangers people in Scotland in general.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Alot of clubs in the lower leagues don't actually need the money as its that minuscule it wouldn't mean much to them. Maybe cover a weeks wages. 

Is this you outing yourself as Wullie Miller?

Alot of clubs in the lower leagues don't actually need the money as its that minuscule it wouldn't mean much to them. Maybe cover a weeks wages. 

Aye maybe top championship teams and the rest of the prem teams as they don't have much money coming into them. Stranraer owner said a few weeks back if they didn't get us in the cup they would be in a terrible situation with this pandemic. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

no mention that the monies could have been given in other ways but fuck Scottish football and I hope we burn the fkn lot of them apart for under a handful of them. 

Sweep, sweep.

Collective memory loss it would seem.

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Is this you outing yourself as Wullie Miller?

You got me 😂

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye maybe top championship teams and the rest of the prem teams as they don't have much money coming into them. Stranraer owner said a few weeks back if they didn't get us in the cup they would be in a terrible situation with this pandemic. 

Not being a nasty bastard but would some of these clubs going to the wall be that much of a miss? The league system is a over bloated sham as it is. Put in the interdict and let some of these clubs that offer nothing to the system disappear.

Harsh but for the greater good.

11 minutes ago, corbyloyal84 said:

You don't half talk alot of mince 

That's what the Forfar Chairman said on Saturday on sportsound. They voted in favour of it not for money but to get a ending to this season so they can plan for next. Not my words, theirs.

You got me 😂

Not being a nasty bastard but would some of these clubs going to the wall be that much of a miss? The league system is a over bloated sham as it is. Put in the interdict and let some of these clubs that offer nothing to the system disappear.

Take a look at English footie and how many good old clubs have gone to the wall or are playing out of the Football League since their pyramid system began. 😉

56 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I sincerely hope to fuck we put in an interdict and ruin as many clubs as possible. They all deserve it.

A different form of reconstruction perhaps after several clubs go to the wall👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You got me 😂

For the size of country scotland is their is far too many professional teams. 

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

A different form of reconstruction perhaps after several clubs go to the wall👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

As far as I'm concerned,they've all shat over 'sporting integrity' so f**k the lot of them. Rangers should give a friendly to the likes of ICT when possible 😉

I really hope this evidence wasn’t the WhatsApp screenshots and the Private Eye article. How depressing would that be. 😂 😱

In fact, it feels so feeble that I assume we MUST have other things. I was fully expecting some fresh information  about the ‘missing’ eMail to be presented (a complete guess, but it felt like the most obvious thing)

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

As far as I'm concerned,they've all shat over 'sporting integrity' so f**k the lot of them. Rangers should give a friendly to the likes of ICT when possible 😉

We should send our youngsters to them, help both clubs👍🏻 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

That's what the Forfar Chairman said on Saturday on sportsound. They voted in favour of it not for money but to get a ending to this season so they can plan for next. Not my words, theirs.

I think I heard Gary Deans, the Falkirk chairman, mention that the clubs receive instalments through the season and they're not actually due that much money for what would be their outstanding final payment/s (paraphrasing).

Obviously for certain clubs any outstanding money they are due, no matter how small, will be extremely significant for them and will see them and their staff for a crucial short period but there seems to be some confusion where some think all clubs will be receiving their full seasons total in one payment. I don't think that's the case.

On that basis a lot of clubs will need the money asap clearly but it's maybe not quite as important for all clubs.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think I heard Gary Deans, the Falkirk chairman, mention that the clubs receive instalments through the season and they're not actually due that much money for what would be their outstanding final payment/s (paraphrasing).

Obviously for certain clubs any outstanding money they are due, no matter how small, will be extremely significant for them and will see them and their staff for a crucial short period but there seems to be some confusion where some think all clubs will be receiving their full seasons total in one payment. I don't think that's the case.

On that basis a lot of clubs will need the money asap clearly but it's maybe not quite as important for all clubs.

So if this interdict happens some clubs will be ok and some clubs wont. As long the thistles are ok then we should say fuck it and go for it. Like culling an out of control herd.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The prize money drops significantly as you go down the leagues, just did a quick calculation, using the fact that they are saying 9.3 M still to give out of the 25M and using the figures that the record published (I know, if anything they write can be trusted) then the div 3 money is 25K to winners down to 16K for bottom,  Div 2 Raith scum 46K down to 26K at bottom, championship however winners looking at 208K down to about 65K for partick

13 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I really hope this evidence wasn’t the WhatsApp screenshots and the Private Eye article. How depressing would that be. 😂 😱

Depressing? Yes.

Typical? Absolutely.

28 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

We should send our youngsters to them, help both clubs👍🏻 

Should we fuck. We're only being pally just now because they voted no and their chairman spoke out on the radio. 

What have they done since? Fuck all. Crawled back under whatever rock it was they came out from under. Did they extend the hand of friendship in the 2012 vote?  No! 

Will they vote for reconstruction? Of course they will. Why try & help any of these fuckers now?

Like I predicted a couple of days ago.....once reconstruction came to the fore, everyone of the sheepish bastards is now falling into line. We've been mugged by every single fucking one of them. I hope every single fucking club goes bust.

Would rather we sought permission to join the Danish league system than carry on in this disease ridden cesspit any longer.

Falling into bed with known paedophiles is where I draw the line. They're welcome to each other. Burn the fucking whole lot of them down! 

This is done. 

The narrative is already set and will be as follows:

"There was a wee issue with voting and some clarity was required by some clubs. But as can be seen by the overwhelming vote in favour of the SPFL's proposals, it's all sorted now.  All clubs are content with the outcome. Unfortunately big bad  Rangers still seem to have an agenda, but apart from that all is well in Scottish football. And we congratulate the champions in each division. We look forward to the next season."

Repeat, repeat, repeat. 

Job done. 

Cunts. 

Archived