Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gobsmacked at the events of yesterday. 

It's amazing how many of the smaller clubs allowed that farcical of a vote to continue without protesting that the SPFL had duped them.  They were all willing to take a bite of the  'reconstruction carrot' and turn their back on a handful of clubs that will go to the wall because of this decision. Shame on them! I hope Partick Thistle go to town on them now.

21 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It's amazing how many of the smaller clubs allowed the farcical of a vote to continue without protesting that the SPFL had duped them.  They were all willing to take a bite of the  'reconstruction carrot' and turn their back on a handful of clubs that will go to the wall because of this decision. Shame on them! I hope Partick Thistle go to town on them now.

Hi and welcome to RM 

2 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Having had a bit of time to think about it. I'm thinking the club will need to wait until the SPFLhave confirmed what is going to happen and started to make changes. As then there is solid proof of that the result of the dodgy vote is taking place, bribes can then be scrutinized, 

Otherwise they could just come out and say, we've had a look and unfortunately it's not tenable/feasible/workable, therefore no evidence of wro going and the problem goes away.

Naw.

We made the allegation. We called for the suspension of Doncaster. We said we had the evidence. It mattered not WTF the SPFL did after that.

After making the allegation, it was not for us to speculate what would go on thereafter. We either had it or we didn't.

The SPFL very publicly called us out. We then respond with meangless shite from Private Eye (aye that showed them!) and they went on to complete their objective and we have simly shat it,  no matter how it's dressed up.

Time to put up or STFU and GTF out of Dodge if we have nothing and our board's position becomes untenable.

I've read the last 12 pages and I understand passions are high but its no good to see established posters completely lose the heads over something each and every bear worldwide knew was coming.

The ball is now in ours/partick court. We have 2 choices either.

Injunction to stop the current plan being implemented. Whilst we really go gor the kill with the spfl

Or 

Let them award titles etc and continue our fight with them to force change.

Rangers have made there stance perfectly clearly this isn't about titles this is about trying to bring change at the spfl.

Each and every fan knows the scum haven't won that title but if the spfl give them it there is zero Rangers can do.

Regardless the war has just begun we must remain United to take down our biggest challenge since regime change. 

It's a fight our club will win

Night

Here's a guy trying to offer help ...

Jamie Bryson

@JamieBrysonCPNI

·

2h

OPINION: Dundee’s original SPFL vote to ‘reject’ the resolution was cast in line with the Articles of Association & is legally binding. Allowing them to vote again was unlawful.

EVriYfVWkAE7i5s?format=jpg&name=medium

EVriYfUWsAAXFJb?format=jpg&name=medium

image.png

1 hour ago, 72barca said:

Here's a guy trying to offer help ...

Jamie Bryson

@JamieBrysonCPNI

·

2h

OPINION: Dundee’s original SPFL vote to ‘reject’ the resolution was cast in line with the Articles of Association & is legally binding. Allowing them to vote again was unlawful.

EVriYfVWkAE7i5s?format=jpg&name=medium

EVriYfUWsAAXFJb?format=jpg&name=medium

image.png

Hopefully there’s something in this and Rangers follow it up👍🏻 

6 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

They didn’t expect the absolute shitshow that it ended up becoming and that is the story, not the awarding of a league that nobody with any credibility will recognise. 

Of course it will be recognised, if they win the league next season it will be 10, it will be thrown in our faces big time and no amount of "aye but coronavirus" will change that fact

5 hours ago, esquire8 said:

What clubs actually need this money from the SPFL to survive? Anyone know in a list or something?

I think Partick Thistle and Stranraer. Correct me if i'm wrong but this is how I think it's all panned out....

Yes Votes
Aberdeen, celtic, Hamilton Academical, Hibernian,Kilmarnock,Livingston,Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone St Mirren, Alloa Athletic, Arbroath, Ayr United, Dundee, Albion Rovers, Annan Athletic, Brechin City, Cove Rangers, Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline Athletic, Greenock Morton, Queen of the South, Airdrieonians, Clyde, Forfar Athletic, Montrose, Peterhead, Raith Rovers, Elgin City. Queen's Park, Stenhousemuir, Stirling Albion

NO Votes
Rangers, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Hearts, Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer, Edinburgh City 

No votes changed to yes votes - after SPFL carrot
Dundee United: 2 votes and a reconstruction carrot
Heart of Midlothian: reconstruction carrot and place on the reconstruction board
Dumbarton: reconstruction carrot
East Fife: reconstruction carrot
Falkirk: reconstruction carrot
Edinburgh City: reconstruction carrot
Inverness Caledonian Thistle: reconstruction carrot

No votes that remained unchanged and complaints stated to SPFL
Rangers, Stranraer, Partick Thistle

Clubs at risk of going to the wall because of this resolution
Partick Thistle, Stranraer. 

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

It's amazing how many of the smaller clubs allowed that farcical of a vote to continue without protesting that the SPFL had duped them.  They were all willing to take a bite of the  'reconstruction carrot' and turn their back on a handful of clubs that will go to the wall because of this decision. Shame on them! I hope Partick Thistle go to town on them now.

Absolutely. To think that any one of them could have put out a statement saying they no longer had confidence in the process given what had happened. And all we got was silence from the shameless, spineless bastards.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Partick Thistle and Stranraer. Correct me if i'm wrong but this is how I think it's all panned out....

Yes Votes
Aberdeen, celtic, Hamilton Academical, Hibernian,Kilmarnock,Livingston,Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone St Mirren, Alloa Athletic, Arbroath, Ayr United, Dundee, Albion Rovers, Annan Athletic, Brechin City, Cove Rangers, Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline Athletic, Greenock Morton, Queen of the South, Airdrieonians, Clyde, Forfar Athletic, Montrose, Peterhead, Raith Rovers, Elgin City. Queen's Park, Stenhousemuir, Stirling Albion

NO Votes
Rangers, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Partick Thistle, Stranraer, Hearts, Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer, Edinburgh City 

No votes changed to yes votes - after SPFL carrot
Dundee United: 2 votes and a reconstruction carrot
Heart of Midlothian: reconstruction carrot and place on the reconstruction board
Dumbarton: reconstruction carrot
East Fife: reconstruction carrot
Falkirk: reconstruction carrot
Edinburgh City: reconstruction carrot
Inverness Caledonian Thistle: reconstruction carrot

No votes that remained unchanged and complaints stated to SPFL
Rangers, Stranraer, Partick Thistle

Clubs at risk of going to the wall because of this resolution
Partick Thistle, Stranraer. 

Corruption Rules .End of 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Of course it will be recognised, if they win the league next season it will be 10, it will be thrown in our faces big time and no amount of "aye but coronavirus" will change that fact

If they are awarded this title, then their bid to win 10 in a row is done. They’ve won 8. Awarded 1. The next title they win is the first in a new run. And don’t let any of the vermin  mention it without explaining this to them. 

Archived