Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SPWF said:

If they are awarded this title, then their bid to win 10 in a row is done. They’ve won 8. Awarded 1. The next title they win is the first in a new run. And don’t let any of the vermin  mention it without explaining this to them. 

It won’t matter a jot to be fair .It’s not for us to care about .They will celebrate it nonetheless .And just paint their own picture of its value .All the hollering in the world isn’t going to change it  .

2 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Boy knows fuck all.

I think that the posters who reckon they are itk stfu because 9 times out of 10 it ends up the wrong way for us, there are a couple who do have their finger sort of on the pulse but by and large me and you could spout the same pish,with fellow bears hanging on to our every word thinking we have a bit of inside info when really we know zilch.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

I think that the posters who reckon they are itk stfu because 9 times out of 10 it ends up the wrong way for us, there are a couple who do have their finger sort of on the pulse but by and large me and you could spout the same pish,with fellow bears hanging on to our every word thinking we have a bit of inside info when really we know zilch.

I predict two statements will be released today.

ITK.

Irrespective of the wider implications of this vote, and the shambles surrounding it, I take a bit of an issue that Partick and Stranraer say this decision threatens their existance, especially Stranraer. That is basically saying they can't afford relegation. Were Stranraer going to go bk if the season finished and they went down? As for Partick, this is a bitter blow for them, and a bit unprecedented. Of course they had plenty of time to get out of it and had a game in hand. So they have been shafted and they need to investigate avenues open to them. But again, their very future in doubt if they get relegated? That suggests a poorly run business.

I think from our point of view, we have to keep in check our anger, and take a step back. If the tables were the other way around, we were ahead of celtic in the league then we'd be voting yes, and they'd be screaming blue murder. That is the reality. We're not being objective in our anger. Objectively, this is a clusterfuck and it is unacceptable. But it's not unacceptable because celtic will win the league, but because our governing body has shown themselves again to be a complete laughing stock. We have to channel our anger is apporoaching this from trying to sort out the rotten mess at the SPFL, and not the rablle down the road.

Stupid question I know, but is that it definitely over? As in, celtic are champions and there's fuck all we can do about it? Or is there a chance SPL clubs can vote differently etc?  Will this what seems like weak whistleblowing evidence pish help us in any way? 

After sleeping on it I'm still absolutely sickened here. Its going to be extremely hard to get myself up for the football again whenever that may be.

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Stupid question I know, but is that it definitely over? As in, celtic are champions and there's fuck all we can do about it? Or is there a chance SPL clubs can vote differently etc?  Will this what seems like weak whistleblowing evidence pish help us in any way? 

After sleeping on it I'm still absolutely sickened here. Its going to be extremely hard to get myself up for the football again whenever that may be.

Technically speaking the SPFL now have the power to end the Premier League season and declare the Champion. They have implied they’ll come out to the clubs before they do that but that will be a formality.

19 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

That's what I wanted to know - without reading 400 pages. 

33 minutes ago, moorw003 said:

Irrespective of the wider implications of this vote, and the shambles surrounding it, I take a bit of an issue that Partick and Stranraer say this decision threatens their existance, especially Stranraer. That is basically saying they can't afford relegation. Were Stranraer going to go bk if the season finished and they went down? As for Partick, this is a bitter blow for them, and a bit unprecedented. Of course they had plenty of time to get out of it and had a game in hand. So they have been shafted and they need to investigate avenues open to them. But again, their very future in doubt if they get relegated? That suggests a poorly run business.

I think from our point of view, we have to keep in check our anger, and take a step back. If the tables were the other way around, we were ahead of celtic in the league then we'd be voting yes, and they'd be screaming blue murder. That is the reality. We're not being objective in our anger. Objectively, this is a clusterfuck and it is unacceptable. But it's not unacceptable because celtic will win the league, but because our governing body has shown themselves again to be a complete laughing stock. We have to channel our anger is apporoaching this from trying to sort out the rotten mess at the SPFL, and not the rablle down the road.

Last part SPFL and the Scum, they are one and the same and until people wake up to that fact nothing will change. 

There are far too many people in charge of our game that are only interested in what is good for one club. Then people wonder why the game in Scotland has never been aa low as now when it comes to standards, like everything the Fenians touch it eventually turns into a shithole. 

49 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If they are awarded this title, then their bid to win 10 in a row is done. They’ve won 8. Awarded 1. The next title they win is the first in a new run. And don’t let any of the vermin  mention it without explaining this to them. 

"Tell all the bheasts you know..."

52 minutes ago, SPWF said:

At least 4 of the 8 were tainted, this one just takes the piss. The only good thing is if they do go on to win 10 after this no one can take it seriously or consider it any sort of achievement.

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That is a laugh coming from them . They will get bheasts in first round of the league cup and all will be forgiven .

Any partick thistle fan i know is a taig or a vile hater 

Your obviously meeting the wrong Jags fans then....

We are all upset and pissed off at this latest display of downright corruption and beastly behaviour from the spfl.

But in my experience the Jags fans I've met have been happier to see Rangers winning games against the scum.

They have been expelled from the division they were in and their traveling away support (which would put some so called bigger teams to shame) are going to boycott the club's they feel done them wrong. 

The corrupt cabal have conveniently forgotten or are taking the supporters of all other teams (except the Taigs) for granted that they will all flock back to games when all this is over with. 

They could be in for a very big shock. I'm sure a lot of ordinary football punters are as scunnered with the situation of pleasing the Taigs over anyone else makes the whole experience a busted flush. So numbers will fall and Clubs will suffer. 

Roles reversed then there is no way I’d have wanted this title. 
The world has gone tits up and Scottish football has embarrassed itself again over the handling of this. 
Between our horrible nationalist government and our fuckwit of a football authority our country is truly fucked. It’s a fucking cesspit 

47 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

There is plenty that has happened over the last few days that we or others could take the spfl to court for. It is likely that they will still get gifted the league at some point though  especially if other leagues start doing the same. We have a tiny slither of hope if we ( or others ) take legal action which delays this and then UEFA come out and say leagues should be null and void if not completed on the 23rd April, which is unlikely imo. Getting rid of the scum that run the spfl should be our main priority now.

10 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Glad to. Hear you're getting there. 

Aye they're horrible bastards jinty 

I’m so sorry @Rfc52 I didn’t even ask how you are getting on. Did you manage speak to someone a bit more sympathetic? That’s what makes these clowns even more disgusting. Decent people like yourself are suffering and they are meeting for a corona. Arseholes! I thought I would have camlmed down by this morning but it appears I haven’t! 
I hope you are doing as well as you can in the circumstances. 

15 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Your obviously meeting the wrong Jags fans then....

We are all upset and pissed off at this latest display of downright corruption and beastly behaviour from the spfl.

But in my experience the Jags fans I've met have been happier to see Rangers winning games against the scum.

They have been expelled from the division they were in and their traveling away support (which would put some so called bigger teams to shame) are going to boycott the club's they feel done them wrong. 

The corrupt cabal have conveniently forgotten or are taking the supporters of all other teams (except the Taigs) for granted that they will all flock back to games when all this is over with. 

They could be in for a very big shock. I'm sure a lot of ordinary football punters are as scunnered with the situation of pleasing the Taigs over anyone else makes the whole experience a busted flush. So numbers will fall and Clubs will suffer. 

Fan power is all we have left unfortunately most of the fans out there are happier to get arse fucked by the Fenians than be seen to be backing Rangers in an effort to make change. 

That is the saddest part of this. 

Archived