Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

A few on here are saying league reconstruction wont happen because other clubs in the SPFL wont vote for it but I think this is already  a  done deal .  The fact that the SPFL have now asked her (Budge)  to oversee it is nothing more than them having another laugh and a final slap at  us.  

The fact that last week she was intimating  Hearts would fight this in the courts if needed and now she's overseeing league reconstruction is nauseating .  Shes had her belly tickled and is  turning over to placate her SPFL masters.  

League reconstruction is coming our way and every club (in my opinion)  in the SPFL apart from Rangers , are probably aware of it.

It's a done deal.

Budge sold her integrity

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

As far as I am aware , Rangers is not raising an interdict, based on what I am reading here, granted. 

Rangers want rid of the stooges on the SPFL board, putting and interdict achieves nothing apart from paint us as devils in disguise yet again, politically an interdict makes no sense to come from is. PT and Stranraer absolutely it makes sense.

So, from the beginning again, we raised the allegation, resquested Doncaster be suspended, claiming we had evidence. The SPFL called us out and pressed on very publicly in their ways. Basically telling us to go fuck ourselves.

If that evidence was valid then, it remains valid now if real, so why the fuck have we not pursued it or made it public. We picked our monent with this vote and failed, as even outing the so called irregularities more clubs went with it

We all want rid of the cabal who reside at both the SFA and the SPFL. Getting rid of Doncaster will make no difference to biased refereeing nor a bent CO at the SFA.

IF there is criminality involved we should have already been in touch with plod.

IMO we bluffed and they called it. We are now being rag dolled and ridiculed by all comers over this and now face sanction for our troubles.

We have not covered ourself in glory in any of this thus far. Ah buts are us.

When all this started Rangers had the rightful opinion that a season can only be completed and promotions/relegations occurring once all 38 games have been played, so why have we dropped that and instead changed our tune to go for the throat of the SPFL which we all know will amount to fuck all as nobody else has the stomach for it, because they've been got at through league reconstruction. 

2nd prize as per usual and just like 2008,2012 and 2020 the winners are them. 

What's the fucking point anymore. 

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’d be surprised to hear from Rangers tbh! I reckon a lot of our work must be done now behind the scenes with our legal team and pushing for this enquiry.

People wanting some sort of statement are sounding a wee bit desperate tbh. 
let’s take the time needed to gather what we have and make sure we are releasing it at a point of maximum impact. 
releasing something now will be lost and seen as petulant 

5 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

A few on here are saying league reconstruction wont happen because other clubs in the SPFL wont vote for it but I think this is already  a  done deal .  The fact that the SPFL have now asked her (Budge)  to oversee it is nothing more than them having another laugh and a final slap at  us.  

The fact that last week she was intimating  Hearts would fight this in the courts if needed and now she's overseeing league reconstruction is nauseating .  Shes had her belly tickled and is  turning over to placate her SPFL masters.  

League reconstruction is coming our way and every club (in my opinion)  in the SPFL apart from Rangers , are probably aware of it.

There’s only two scenarios I can see

1. reconstruct to 14-10-10-10 with to up at every level and no relegation 

2. Crown teams champions with no promotion or relegation and piss off Dundee United, Raith and Cove Rangers but financially compensate them and others in play off spots (DUNDEE??) - easier to achieve on votes and works for the team with the casting vote who accidentally and illegally found themselves in a  “great negotiating position “ as it keeps the derby in the championship (not to mention any loaners or friendliest they might suddenly benefit from)

could be completely wrong but wouldn’t be surprise if an A or B option along these lines appeared 30 seconds after the ransom payments go out.  
now let me think, who is the only ream who would be named champions without winning their league and would be unaffected by not being promoted?

B works for the Premiership teams as there’s no loss of revenue from 2 more mouths to feed and the only losers are us

just my thoughts on the corrupt cesspit that is the SPFL

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’d be surprised to hear from Rangers tbh! I reckon a lot of our work must be done now behind the scenes with our legal team and pushing for this enquiry.

Pushing it to whom?

A resolution to the SPFL board calling for it?! Sorry Rangers fuck off. Then what do we do?

Knowing that we are sitting perilously close to being sanctioned at any time for what we have done thus far, with our allegations without any evidence and very publicły called out on it.

33 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

let’s take the time needed to gather what we have and make sure we are releasing it at a point of maximum impact. 

Yeah, come back to us in a few months once you’ve assessed the situation, developed a range of scenarios, tested them rigorously through a series of focus groups, collated and digested the feedback, formulated your strategy and then allocated resources accordingly before, ahem, announcing your battle plan.

By which time, the rest of us will be Christmas shopping.

If we have anything up our sleeve, there is no room for further delay.

25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It can’t happen without a vote. Sure I seen it needs 11/12 votes for too. It’s highly unlikely 

They’ll reconstruct the leagues so nobody gets relegated, and the narrative will be if you vote against it you’re effectively relegating hearts, Partick and Stranraer causing them financial hardship which will make teams fall in line

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So, from the beginning again, we raised the allegation, resquested Doncaster be suspended, claiming we had evidence. The SPFL called us out and pressed on very publicly in their ways. Basically telling us to go fuck ourselves.

If that evidence was valid then, it remains valid now if real, so why the fuck have we not pursued it or made it public. We picked our monent with this vote and failed, as even outing the so called irregularities more clubs went with it

We all want rid of the cabal who reside at both the SFA and the SPFL. Getting rid of Doncaster will make no difference to biased refereeing nor a bent CO at the SFA.

IF there is criminality involved we should have already been in touch with plod.

IMO we bluffed and they called it. We are now being rag dolled and ridiculed by all comers over this and now face sanction for our troubles.

We have not covered ourself in glory in any of this thus far. Ah buts are us.

As I see it, providing evidence of criminality is the only  way you can get at the cabal now.  It's a members club with its own rules, and so long as they stick within their rules, and engage with their members over any quickfire rule changes then they're pretty much bulletproof.   We can bark at the moon about fairness, dodgy dealings and brown envelopes, but the bottom line is it's what the membership, by a large majority, have voted for; the cracks that were appearing have been smoothed over and those that were serious dissenters have pretty much been bought.  All that's left is us, Stranraer and Thistle.  One of us better have a loaded gun and evidence of criminality, otherwise, on this  occasion, the games a bogey.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pushing it to whom?

A resolution to the SPFL board calling for it?! Sorry Rangers fuck off. Then what do we do?

Knowing that we are sitting perilously close to being sanctioned at any time for what we have done thus far, with our allegations without any evidence and very publicły called out on it.

Feels like you kinda love it though. Dunno why 🤷‍♂️

so you’d like us to play our hand without ensuring we had our legal team all over this and our ducks in a row?

let’s give our board the benefit of the doubt for a while eh. Save your anguish until we are ready. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Yeah, come back to us in a month or two once you’ve assessed the situation, developed a range of scenarios, tested them rigorously through a series of focus groups, collated and digested the feedback, formulated your strategy and then allocated resources accordingly before, ahem, announcing your battle plan.

By which time, the rest of us will be Christmas shopping.

If we have anything up for sleeve, there is no room for further delay.

Not what I said 

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

No they can’t distribute they money, Rangers would be seen as the bad boys denying the other clubs money

No brainer then imo, start the proceedings.....I’m sure we sing a song about “no one likes us we don’t care”

fuck them all, no apologies, no surrender 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That sounds a lot like the old dignified silence which achieves nothing as the club usually stick to it then after enough time has passed until we get another kick in the balls and then it’s rinse and repeat.

We absolutely need to put a stop on the monies being released, if we can and a simple comm to reflect this regardless of any flack as we refute that by reverting back to ours and heart’s proposed resolution.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pushing it to whom?

Exactly. 

This is going fucking nowhere. 

All this "Rangers are doing stuff behind the scenes" 

What exactly???!!! 

And even if they are, no-one is going to listen. We will just be laughed at and told to shut up and fuck off. 

It's fucked. 

Archived