Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers next statement will be interesting. Did they vote? Are they trying to pursue  their proposal before 28 day deadline? Why was their proposal held to this deadline?  Will their proposal void the fenians one? 

They did vote....

Any proposal which takes away the gun to clubs heads without the unwashed being made champions will never be voted on.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Sooooo, an expected ‘no’ vote is missing, meaning the resolution is still live, but any club can change their vote. Have I got that right?

Yes. They can change it as long as the chairman of the SPFL board allows it.....

I'll add the chairman looks at each change individually, not as a collective...

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They did vote....

Any proposal which takes away the gun to clubs heads without the unwashed being made champions will never be voted on.

Why was their proposal held to a  5 day deadline when clubs have 28 days to make up their minds?

30 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Nice one. I'm partial to a Balvenie Carribean Cask myself.

Not a bad choice. Delicious. I love sherry cask, favourites being Glendronach, any age is good but 15 yo superb, or Glenallachie, again any age. Deeply sherried. Enjoy.

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They openly tried to bride clubs with reconstruction DURING the vote process.

Japanese Peters ring must be on fire right now and it still didn’t work.

Hopefully the shops have ran out of Vaseline, KY Jelly, Sudocrem and anything else to soothe his pipe.

9A4E018C-0682-4C5D-98B9-053CFE0126AB.png

If they fall for that then i have a Nigerian Uncle looking to donate funds to these clubs if they just send over their account details.

Joking aside we must absolutely use this joke to force change in Scottish football otherwise its dead

Trying to relegate thistle when they would jump out that position if they won the game in hand is scandalous.

I have never for a minute believed any Scottish match official could be corrupt now I see just how easy it would be if they where.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Yes. They can change it as long as the chairman of the SPFL board allows it.....

I'll add the chairman looks at each change individually, not as a collective...

So basically changing a NO to a YES

but not a YES to a NO

This is the way they wanted it played out if they didn’t get enough votes

Wasn’t going to pass which allows them a solid month to put serious pressure on the clubs they need for it to pass. 

Problem for them is that Coronavirus isn’t just a Scottish issue it’s worldwide so anything anybody does that’s related to it will be reported far and wide, and that’s the reason they’ve now became a laughing stock in the sporting world. They believe they’re untouchable and can railroad corruption no questions asked, they just shouldn’t have done it during a global pandemic which affects world football and be the only organisation to champion something the rest of the European leagues have dismissed

Guranteed that at least one player from the scum goes to Aberdeen on loan for the next season, if not a higher-than-market-value transfer being made from them, as thanks for them voting yes and thus presumably accepting no european spot (if that's even still going to go ahead next year).

We're fighting a losing battle here boys, so just give these beadrattling tarrier genuflecting Fenian Bastars the league title, oh, and sfa, why don't you bend over backwards an just give them your pishy Scottish Cup befor we complain again.

Archived