Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

It's worked for years for them with footballers of lower stature in terms of Sutton etc

We need all the weapon's at our disposal, its not gonna happen overnight, we're in it for the long run

We have no weapons. We’ve been sidelined and i suspect with the statements from SPFL about not receiving No vote, Dundee then asking for it to be held back, then receiving No vote later - that was what our whistleblower had provided to  us.

How on earth will there be an independent inquiry with only one team calling for it and with the greatest respect to Thistle or Stranraer they carry no weight at all. Rangers and Hearts together could have forced it but that wont happen now.

If we have anything else it’s either released soon or there’s zero point releasing it in a months time.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Need to have everyone singing from the same hymn sheet. Steven Gerrard saying that on Sky Sports carries far more weight than unknown Scottish businessman Douglas Park (to most of the global audience). 

This 100% people with no interest at all in what is going on might just think, what is Gerrards beef and have a look and spread the word, and the more football/legal people shaking their heads the better, in my opinion.

Would be a phenomenal twist of fate if we allowed this resolution to pass giving the spfl board power to decide the league, manage to get spfl board members suspended or removed, reconvene a new board and then declare the league complete as of two rounds of fixtures which sees us champions

8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Read eskbank s posts what he’s got to say is worth reading

I've read many of them. 

I have yet to see any substance whatsoever. 

But as I have always said, I want to be proved  wrong. 

Dry powder - if there is even any powder at all - is no use to anyone. 

I fear the ship has well and truly sailed, but we shall see. 

27 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Still can't fathom what Dundee get out of this.

Would take a 16 team premiership for them to be "promoted".

30 game season with only 2 games against them.

Or split into 2 x 8 after 30 games gives you 4 x them but a 44 game season.

This is a reconstruction for the following two seasons with both seasons having a different number of clubs so they are effectively securing it within one of these seasons.

10 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

there is no way after a decade the club is ever going to look after itself and fight back. fighting the corner for teams who were eager to kills us ? still eager to kills us or outright hate us.

we have gave our enemies financial stability when they have actively seeked to ruin us , day by day.

the fact is too many people are too selfish to give up an away game. with no Rangers money for the forseeable future i really do think these clubs would start to fold over to us for a change.

We won’t have any influence at all unless we stop alienating ourselves from the other 41 members of the league. The club realise this. It’s why we put up a resolution to financially help all the other clubs in the league.

Our plan is to use this to bring about change at the league executive level and bring competent people in. That won’t happen firing off angry statements every day. If we wanted to continue doing that we could just bring Jim Traynor back.

If the board are going to be seen to be threatening saying we will kill off your club no one is going to want to deal with us and no other jurisdiction will want to take us in.

I’m not sure why this has to be stated. It’s clear and obvious.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So it is 10am and nothing from us or Partick's lawyers legally fighting the resolution? Or was that a time made up by Jackson?

Why would we legally fight the resolution? We put our own resolution up to offer financial relief to other clubs. Seeking interdict could put a number of clubs to the wall in direct contradiction to our actions over the previous week.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

That the clubs plan then? using Gerrard to get message out to wider audience? expect a statement from club to follow on shortly now.

There will be more attention paid to what SG said than all the statements RFC Board have uttered 😉

50 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They’ll make sure 3 Old Firm games are played before another one in split.

Will we play each other 4 times in a 14-16 team league season or will it be 2 times before a split then once. Then it would all kick off about who gets 2 of the Of games as home advantage. 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why would we legally fight the resolution? We put our own resolution up to offer financial relief to other clubs. Seeking interdict could put a number of clubs to the wall in direct contradiction to our actions over the previous week.

What are you saying? We should accept the resolution? It has already been proven that the money can be released without approving the resolution.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I reckon there’s fuck all evidence of any credibility and Park’s arse is currently twitching like the clappers knowing he’s made a royal cunt of it. 

Negative posts are starting to creep in because we are all impatient. We need to try and see this through for a while longer.

Archived