Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

40 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is getting to the point where I just dont think it is a fight that can be won to be honest.

If it gets to the crunch, Doncaster will be given a huge fucking payout and retired. They will then claim Rangers forced out a good man, and then they will appoint Lawells next puppet to take over from him.

The whole set up is just too fucking corrupt now, and they dont even hide it, it is being rubbed in our face. The issue is that we cant do anything about it.

I think your last sentence is bang on the money unfortunately, unless we have knowledge of criminal behaviour, to take out these top 3 officials. I must admit my hope that being the case is waning fast. 

I cannot see where we get the support from to do it by an EGM either, what club wants to turn on these corrupt bastards at the moment when they need them to push trough league reconstruction . 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TMB said:

It’s over.  celtic have been handed the league and there’s nothing we’re going to do about it.  The board are all talk no action.

We never began this fight to stop that from happening this isn't about titles they are completely irrelevant actually

Where are the ITK poster @esquire8? He seems to have been very quiet since last night. For someone who has been very vocal telling us not to worry then to just disappear? I’m not going to lie. I am worried.  Or because of the farcical result but because I see serious repercussions for Rangers because of their initial statement. I only hope things are going on in the background.  

56 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is getting to the point where I just dont think it is a fight that can be won to be honest.

If it gets to the crunch, Doncaster will be given a huge fucking payout and retired. They will then claim Rangers forced out a good man, and then they will appoint Lawells next puppet to take over from him.

The whole set up is just too fucking corrupt now, and they dont even hide it, it is being rubbed in our face. The issue is that we cant do anything about it.

When we came back up my husband said to me that he did not think we would be “allowed” to win a title. I laughed at him at the time but I ain’t laughing now. This country is such a corrupt cesspit that they don’t even try one iota to hide it and no one cares one little jot. They just bully and bribe everyone who gets in their way and nobody bats an eyelid. They just blame everything on us and to the outside world they just see us as troublemakers and the media are happy to actively encourage these views.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We never began this fight to stop that from happening this isn't about titles they are completely irrelevant actually

They’re not irrelevant to me.  Just about everything else is tho.  So what is Rangers plan?  Get colt teams in the lower leagues?  Replace one of the SPFL board members?  Exciting times.

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Where are the ITK poster @esquire8? He seems to have been very quiet since last night. For someone who has been very vocal telling us not to worry then to just disappear? I’m not going to lie. I am worried.  Or because of the farcical result but because I see serious repercussions for Rangers because of their initial statement. I only hope things are going on in the background.  

hes away back to hollicom, job done.

14 minutes ago, TMB said:

It’s over.  celtic have been handed the league and there’s nothing we’re going to do about it.  The board are all talk no action.

Unsure when Rangers said they were going to challenge the title decision’s. Is it shite? Yes. Can Rangers do anything about it? No. 

Rangers main aim here is to get rid of the scum that run our game. 

27 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

After a quick serach:

Financial profit for season ending 2018-19

Scum £11.5m

Hearts £2.9m

Well  £1.7m

Hibs 0.2m

St.Mirren £0.1m

Livingstone broke even

Aberdeen (£5m)

Us (£ 11.4m)

St.jon (0.1m)

Kilmarnock (0.2m)

Dundee (0.4m)

Hamilton (£0.5m)

5 Clubs made a profit in 2018-19, we were clearly in the league, yet 6 made a loss. Take our away tickets out of the equation at £20 each (thats the cheapest) and what 2500 (average) fans for both away games per season means that as supporters on tickets alone we put £0.9m into other scottish clubs. At a minimum we would be taking £82k off each team and more depending on actual ticket price and additional fans. 

Fantastic post mate .More bears will start voting with their feet ,if they have any sense about them.Of course I respect the ones that go .I don’t respect the ones that don’t go to any games at all ,and whine about it .Quite a few of them .They know who they are 

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Rest assured there will be a charge coming. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was as soon as tomorrow. A nice wee two-fingered salute to Sevco to round off a good week and send the troglodytes into further rapture.

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

It didn't work. Of course it did, did anyone of the challenge for the title apart from Aberdeen, once.

No everyone of them was financially hit, they made cuts, sold players, didn't pay as much in wages and overall the value of the club suffered.

Edit: In 2017 Aberdeen (no reason I have picked them) made a profit of just £533,000 for a £2m increase in turnover (£15.3m), up from £13.4 in 2016. 

In 2018, turnover was £15.4m and a loss of £440,000.

In 2019 they reported a turnover of £15.9m and a loss of £5m

The money isn't there. I'm sure not all premiership clubs are as bad (not chasing Europe or a decent cup run) but take Hearts, shit scared that they might be out the PL for 1 year.

But what about their Euro money,

on second thoughts

4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Unsure when Rangers said they were going to challenge the title decision’s. Is it shite? Yes. Can Rangers do anything about it? No. 

Rangers main aim here is to get rid of the scum that run our game. 

The main aim should always have been to have the league rendered null and void.  There’s been nothing from us.  Now celtic have been handed 9 in a row and an opportunity to qualify for the Champions League.  We get fuck all.  

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

When we came back up my husband said to me that he did not think we would be “allowed” to win a title. I laughed at him at the time but I ain’t laughing now. This country is such a corrupt cesspit that they don’t even try one iota to hide it and no one cares one little jot. They just bully and bribe everyone who gets in their way and nobody bats an eyelid. They just blame everything on us and to the outside world they just see us as troublemakers and the media are happy to actively encourage these views.

I’ve said it previously on the thread - the very fact the paedos have won 11 of the last 11 competitions would have set alarm bells ringing in any other country. 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I agree, this is much more than that lot getting a title. The issue is that the only ground we have to fight is based on the "SPFL processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member Clubs". 

There is no suggestion in the clubs statement relating to poor handling by the SPFL on any other matter relating to football in this country.  On that basis, the club must hit them with everything they have before it becomes irrelevant.

15 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I see serious repercussions for Rangers because of their initial statement. I only hope things are going on in the background.  

The SPFL will hold their internal investigation.  Conclude that they are completely vindicated.  Then hand Rangers the bill.  Remember, we paid for the last independent investigation the SFA set up and we didn’t even ask for it.  Nothing has changed since 2012.  We’re getting nowhere.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

The main aim should always have been to have the league rendered null and void.  There’s been nothing from us.  Now celtic have been handed 9 in a row and an opportunity to qualify for the Champions League.  We get fuck all.  

Rendered null and void never ever gonna happen

Also as things currently stand they haven't won 9IAR

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

In a nutshell. 

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

They were always getting the champions league place ffs, if league was null and void they get it due to last years positions, if league finishes as is they get it due to being top and if leagues played out(highly unlikely) they’re huge favourites, in what scenario do we get champions league spot? 

Archived