Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BroonBear said:

I agree, this is much more than that lot getting a title. The issue is that the only ground we have to fight is based on the "SPFL processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member Clubs". 

There is no suggestion in the clubs statement relating to poor handling by the SPFL on any other matter relating to football in this country.  On that basis, the club must hit them with everything they have before it becomes irrelevant.

What do we stand to gain by contesting the SPFL process is we’re already accepting that celtic have won the league?  They might change some board members but there’s no guarantee the replacements will be any better.  They’ll just vote in some other chairmen from the various clubs and continue on as normal.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Also, if it’s the same set-up, Stewart Robertson will come off the board of SPFL in summer to be replaced by Lawwell.

Tbh we are kinda lucky that it was his turn this year, imagine it was Lawwell this year? we wouldn't have got wind of any of this shite that's went on.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They were always getting the champions league place ffs, if league was null and void they get it due to last years positions, if league finishes as is they get it due to being top and if leagues played out(highly unlikely) they’re huge favourites, in what scenario do we get champions league spot? 

They get the title and the Champions League spot, we get nothing,  I get it.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

There’s no dig there mate. She shat it. 

Hearts have been offered a say in reconstruction which will no doubt prevent them from being relegated.  They’ve got what they want.  

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They were always getting the champions league place ffs, if league was null and void they get it due to last years positions, if league finishes as is they get it due to being top and if leagues played out(highly unlikely) they’re huge favourites, in what scenario do we get champions league spot? 

Agreed. I don't know why so many fans are taking issue with this (if it was null-and-void) ... I don't like the thought of them getting potentially another 20-25 million into the coffers on us, but you've got to be fair too ... someone's got to get the place, so it should go to the person ahead when the league is cancelled. I've no problem with that. Some fans wouldn't be happy until it was us (second place and 10-13 points behind) that somehow got it 🤪

Just now, TMB said:

They get the title and the Champions League spot, we get nothing,  I get it.

There’s bigger fish to fry than another tainted tarrier title, if we need to sacrifice it to get the cabal out then so be it, we’ll always be operating with 2 hands tied behind our backs while they are in charge. 

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Stranraer relegated but say SPFL vote too costly to challenge

https://twitter.com/BBCSportsound/status/1250749735444586496

Partick Thistle seek legal action as SPFL seasons ended early

https://twitter.com/standardsport/status/1250686365844602885

Partick aren’t a cash rich club either.  Can’t see them challenging anything either.  Sadly, this will just fade away and come to nothing as the weeks roll on.

13 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Unsure when Rangers said they were going to challenge the title decision’s. Is it shite? Yes. Can Rangers do anything about it? No. 

Rangers main aim here is to get rid of the scum that run our game. 

And the plan is?

Oh we had a whistleblower give us evidence. Sound plan!

Jump in with the big boots and the  SPFL tell us to go fuck ourselves, pending a sanction coming down the pupe.

Sorted.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Agreed. I don't know why so many fans are taking issue with this (if it was null-and-void) ... I don't like the thought of them getting potentially another 20-25 million into the coffers on us, but you've got to be fair too ... someone's got to get the place, so it should go to the person ahead when the league is cancelled. I've no problem with that. Some fans wouldn't be happy until it was us (second place and 10-13 points behind) that somehow got it 🤪

The taigs were getting the champions league spot no matter what, mental to think otherwise 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

There’s bigger fish to fry than another tainted tarrier title, if we need to sacrifice it to get the cabal out then so be it, we’ll always be operating with 2 hands tied behind our backs while they are in charge. 

You get one board member out another will take his place.  It makes no difference.  

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Stranraer relegated but say SPFL vote too costly to challenge

https://twitter.com/BBCSportsound/status/1250749735444586496

Partick Thistle seek legal action as SPFL seasons ended early

https://twitter.com/standardsport/status/1250686365844602885

They were banking on them shitting the bed over costs.  Cvnts.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Hearts have been offered a say in reconstruction which will no doubt prevent them from being relegated.  They’ve got what they want.  

Hearts and Hamilton, the bottom two, have been given the carrot of saving themselves through reconstruction.  If they can....

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Partick aren’t a cash rich club either.  Can’t see them challenging anything either.  Sadly, this will just fade away and come to nothing as the weeks roll on.

Partick shareholders might be paying for it out of their own pocket, otherwise why did they present that legal document?

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

blockquote widget

In this case I think the Champions League spot should go to the team best suited to represent Scotland's best chance of success, perhaps the team still in European competition...🤫

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Reconstruction was never on the table before the vote. Clear your head mate. 

I know reconstruction wasn’t on the table, but it is now.  They’re just making it up as they go along and getting away with it.  Teams that might have protested this will now be satisfied that league reconstruction is on the table and leave it at that.

It seems the SPFL are willing to reorganise the entire league structure just to call it now and give celtic the title.  That’s what they’ve done.  

Just now, TMB said:

I know reconstruction wasn’t on the table, but it is now.  They’re just making it up as they go along and getting away with it.  Teams that might have protested this will now be satisfied that league reconstruction is on the table and leave it at that.

It seems the SPFL are willing to reorganise the entire league structure just to call it now and give celtic the title.  That’s what they’ve done.  

Reconstruction isn’t on the table now either, it’s a diversion so that they can get the title awarded on the 23rd by which point the clubs and press are all talking about reconstruction which will never go through. Then hearts, thistle, Stranraer, Falkirk etc. will all have been double crossed/shafted and can’t do a thing about it.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

So how do we get the cabal gone? What's the plan?

Wouldn't be a whistleblower key to it, would there?

The board are busy getting the evidence together behind the scenes right?

Sorted!

Anything we've all missed.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I am losing the ability to be sensible at a fast rate B A. :happy:

I just want to hear what posters think about this 'main aim' and how will it be done ?

I hope it is possible but I would like to see the path laid out on how we achieve it.

Maybe we will see a major move by the board soon and we can sit back and enjoy a virtual cigar (I don't smoke) and the SPFL will be crumbling before our eyes.  

We live in hope mate. 

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Hearts and Hamilton, the bottom two, have been given the carrot of saving themselves through reconstruction.  If they can....

Exactly.  Hearts were onboard with us in trying to get a new proposal on the table and a second vote made.  That’s now gone.  celtic and Dundee United are celebrating title wins.  The other clubs will fuck around with the league structure in such a way that none of them get relegated.  This benefits us in no way whatsoever.

Archived