Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

What happens now mate are they really gonna just put the pressure on for next 28days?

Apparently the missing vote had indeed been cast so if correct I don’t imagine it’ll be hard to confirm and bring this shambles to a conclusion, one way or another...

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What happens now mate are they really gonna just put the pressure on for next 28days?

Looks like it. Holding out for another 28 days will put massive pressure on those clubs needing the money between then.  If they dont get found out that clubs had already decided before 5pm that is.....

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Apparently the missing vote had indeed been cast so if correct I don’t imagine it’ll be hard to confirm and bring this shambles to a conclusion, one way or another...

As I said above, it wouldn’t surprise me if they ‘find’ this vote just after they get some other club to change theirs.

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

They will go for 28 days now as the vote didn't go the way they wanted. 5pm deadline or not.....

Hearts are an embarrassment they missed the deadline. 

Either it works out for them and they stay in the league- minus sporting integrity. 

Or the SPFL absolutely shaft them by piling pressure on other clubs to force it through 28 days from now which means they’ll have the power to finish the Premiership as is 

Gotta ask yourself seriously what's the point anymore. Am speechless. Didn't go through so we'll apply the pressure until we get what we want.

Be absolutely left in no doubt people if the spfl had won we would've had a statement at 5.01pm

Archived