Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Reconstruction is not a stick on. celtic will have their title by that point and the SPFL will have gotten away with it. They won't give a fuck what happens to Hearts or any other club by that point. In fact, I'd put money on them actively not wanting any reconstruction so it doesn't meddle with the new TV deal.

Only takes 2 in premier to vote against it 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Did the club actually say they had a whistleblower, I thought they said they had evidence.

Wasn't it those supposed to be ITK that came out with the whistleblower stuff

Wee Nick wants to hear from whistleblowers maybe get in touch with her.

The evidence in the public domain should be enough to rubbish that first proposal.  The disappearing NO vote, the WhatsApp communications, Dundee confirming they voted NO on Friday in a statement.  

The more time that passes the less it will matter.  The prize money will be dished out and reconstruction talks will begin soon. 

The most shady process ever but it’ll pass uncontested.  The kicker will be the SPFL vindicating themselves of any incompetence or corruption in the coming weeks.

9 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

You and me both know that nothing will go our way mate.

We continue to  get ragdolled by everyone in Scotland.

It's become a national sport. 

Nothing will go our way? Sorry mate this ain't about making shit go our way.

That makes us sound like a bunch of self entitled pricks

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

It will be a long wait.

This board don't do and never has done strategy. Paving a path to victory appears to be beyond our thinking.

Think about it. It actually wasn't us that came up with the so called evidence, but a whistleblower ffs. Where is the strategy in that that?! So off we popped like we had just won the Lottery, only to be put straight back in our box. Then to re emerge retaliating with some shite from Private Eye from years ago ffs. That will shock them into submission and bring the cabal down, right?!

Can one see a pattern emerging akin to five years of getting our arse caned by Ashley?!

Some reading the Beano too much, but at least that's funny.

SPFL were always going to do the tarriers bidding we knew this but we have been built up by supposed magic evidence which we have raised expectations that we were going to empty these cunts, We have fucked it and our bretherin from Hearts can fucking do one to. Full of talk but when push comes to shove we have shat the bed again. 

6 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

Then it will just be viewed as the "big bad Rangers" making empty threats. My thoughts are that part of what they have will come out and that will force an investigation  We then have the club produce the evidence that the other clubs mentioned in the statement agree with what has bee stated. 

If we do not produce the evidence, we should start using some of it to force an independant investigation. We should not just sit back and "play the long game" as others on here suggest. The longer it goes on, the further it gets under the rug.

If we can contest this proposal it needs to be done now.  That we haven’t already suggests to we won’t.  The club are just going to accept this.  

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

You and me both know that nothing will go our way mate.

We continue to  get ragdolled by everyone in Scotland. It's become a national sport. 

The diameter of my ring piece is now so big that it can no longer hold shite.

If we had concrete evidence we would have went for the jugular like any normal person would. We didn't, so there in lies the tale.

We declared our evidence came from a whistleblower, so how the fuck is that part of some grand coherent plan to nuke the cabal?

Then we now have the deniers telling us every vote we lose is irrelevent as we are after bigger fish. Oh right, sorted then?!

We declared our hand and it was very quickly cut off. We had a go, we lost.

Not like the SPFL and the rest of the cabal in the SFA are dinkying about waiting on us to come up with the goods on them ffs. In reality tgere is obly one man to take down to have an effect and that is Liewell as we all know and it just aint happening ever..

Some really don't do smelling the coffee.

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Reconstruction is not a stick on. celtic will have their title by that point and the SPFL will have gotten away with it. They won't give a fuck what happens to Hearts or any other club by that point. In fact, I'd put money on them actively not wanting any reconstruction so it doesn't meddle with the new TV deal.

Appears to be the bigger picture (no pun intended). The tv deal seems to be paramount to stopping reconstruction this year. I think it might happen the season after. Especially if hearts aren't stick ons to come right back up again.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Nothing will go our way? Sorry mate this ain't about making shit go our way.

That makes us sound like a bunch of self entitled pricks

Everyone else is doing what’s best for themselves and it seems to be working out for them.  You want to be champions?  No problem.  You don’t want to be relegated?  We’ll just reconstruct the league.  Meanwhile Rangers get absolutely fucking nowhere.  

How the fuck can anyone with even a shred of decency in Scottish football not want an independent investigation into the SPFL?

How can they justify that?

Honestly, I feel completely done with football in Scotland. I’ll always love Rangers and always support Rangers but what’s the point?

The SPFL haven’t even so much as offered an apology to the member clubs or supporters. Same old Tartan army craicsters will cling to what’s happened not out of dismay but in entertainment. They think it’s some laugh. Just another element of the Scottish game that adds to its “character”, is what they’ll cry.

Fuck Scotland’s national team, fuck the SFA, fuck the SPFL, fuck all other fans, fuck all other clubs, fuck all so-called journalists, and fuck any Rangers “fan” that sidesteps this scandal with build-bridging bollocks.

There is no integrity or trust left in the game. I hope clubs die because of this and I hope we play our part as fans by starving them of match day income. It should not be an issue to stop accepting away tickets.

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fuckin disgrace the SPFL congratulating the winners, they forget they have only been crowned because folk are dying.

They should hang their heads in shame.

Our war time titles don’t stand.  But this abandoned league during a global pandemic will as it ensures celtic get 9 in a row.  Couldn’t make it up.

11 hours ago, pcbear said:

Completely off topic but I watched  the old WW2 Veteran Tom Moore on Good Morning Britain there, he has done 96 laps of his garden and should do the last 4 today taking him up to 100 before his 100th birthday and he has already raised more than £12M for the NHS,

I was humbled by his humility and morals,  then I look at the box of frogs running/ruining our game who have zero of old Toms qualities and that makes me glad I am on the side of the good guys.

:tu:

Proper class mate ...... and the generation before that with the likes of Harry Patch ..... The Last Tommy ...... shows just how far we have allowed the stench of these scum to destroy all the good work done by men and women who fought for fairness in all walks of life.

"Give them an inch and they'll steal a yard" ..... comes to mind with the scum running our game up here ...... decency is not in their vocabulary ..... or their DNA.

Don't know how or when we will have a vaccine .... but we will find a way to combat this Covid-19 ....... people like the above mentioned are shining lights of human decency ..... and as you say ..... I am also glad to on the side of the good guys.

Not feeling great about what has transpired over the last few days with this shambles  ...... but your post reminded me of the real battle we have in our country and the type of people who make it worthwhile ... and that made me feel a wee bit better ..... Cheers mate.

🇬🇧

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Our war time titles don’t stand.  But this abandoned league during a global pandemic will do it ensures celtic get 9 in a row.  Couldn’t make it up.

I think we all (myself included) need to make a concerted effort to refrain from saying or referencing celtic getting 9-in-a-row, they didn't. 

Its a paper trophy. Something wrote down on file. 

Doesn't make it any less abhorrent, but they never won 9 in a row.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The SPFL haven’t even so much as offered an apology to the member clubs or supporters. Same old Tartan army craicsters will cling to what’s happened not out of dismay but in entertainment. They think it’s some laugh. Just another element of the Scottish game that adds to its “character”, is what they’ll cry.

An apology would indicate they’ve acted incompetently or with bias.  That’ll never happen.  The SPFL board will hold their internal investigation, completely vindicated themselves, then hand Rangers the bill.  Some might think I’m joking about being handed the bill, but I’m not.  We never asked for the SFAs independent enquiry in to EBTs and we’re largely vindicated by it but STILL the SFA demanded we pay for it.

Archived