Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

28 minutes ago, TMB said:

I expected Rangers to contest what Dundee have done.  There is photographic evidence of a NO vote.  Communications from Dundee to ICT saying they voted NO.  Even Dundee themselves said they voted no before 5pm.

That they were allowed to negotiate for league reconstruction to be put back on the table, then changed their vote, and the proposal put through, is scandalous.  But, it looks like they’re going to get away with it.

So, that’s it then.

When you read it again like you have posted it seems we have done nothing to make the vote not stand. I hope I am coming on soon to say sorry our board had it all in control when they call the SPFL out with an injunction, but to be honest I very much doubt it.

But remember we are taking down the cheats and place men in the SPFL in the next weeks and months so everything will be fine.  

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TMB said:

Everyone else is doing what’s best for themselves and it seems to be working out for them.  You want to be champions?  No problem.  You don’t want to be relegated?  We’ll just reconstruct the league.  Meanwhile Rangers get absolutely fucking nowhere.  

I don't care what the scum say there are we all know they didn't win it.

I don't want Rangers ever to be depending on "making it go our way" to be given anything ffs

I want the treatment of our club to be the same as everyone else that's all

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The diameter of my ring piece is now so big that it can no longer hold shite.

If we had concrete evidence we would have went for the jugular like any normal person would. We didn't, so there in lies the tale.

We declared our evidence came from a whistleblower, so how the fuck is that part of some grand coherent plan to nuke the cabal?

Then we now have the deniers telling us every vote we lose is irrelevent as we are after bigger fish. Oh right, sorted then?!

We declared our hand and it was very quickly cut off. We had a go, we lost.

Not like the SPFL and the rest of the cabal in the SFA are dinkying about waiting on us to come up with the goods on them ffs. In reality tgere is obly one man to take down to have an effect and that is Liewell as we all know and it just aint happening ever..

Some really don't do smelling the coffee.

Nail on the head mate. 

This is exactly how it is. 

Yet, we still have so many asleep at the wheel. 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Fat Jap knew this along along hence the bullshit over the last week 

Doesn't he sit on one of the committees who are dealing with this virus outbreak. UEFA’s Professional Football Strategy Council (PFSC)

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

The evidence in the public domain should be enough to rubbish that first proposal.  The disappearing NO vote, the WhatsApp communications, Dundee confirming they voted NO on Friday in a statement.  

The more time that passes the less it will matter.  The prize money will be dished out and reconstruction talks will begin soon. 

The most shady process ever but it’ll pass uncontested.  The kicker will be the SPFL vindicating themselves of any incompetence or corruption in the coming weeks.

I couldn't agree more, Stevie Wonder could see this "vote" for what it really was.

The problem is that there is no club willing to challenge the outcome for this rigged vote. Clearly the vast majority of other clubs in this country hate Rangers so why not just challenge it and start producing evidence as and when required?

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I think we all (myself included) need to make a concerted effort to refrain from saying or referencing celtic getting 9-in-a-row, they didn't. 

Its a paper trophy. Something wrote down on file. 

Doesn't make it any less abhorrent, but they never won 9 in a row.

That’s what the club should be fighting for, they are not legitimate winners not matter what they think or say, deserving something (Lennon’s words) is not the same as winning it.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I think we all (myself included) need to make a concerted effort to refrain from saying or referencing celtic getting 9-in-a-row, they didn't. 

It’ll go down as them having won it.  Next year they’ll be going for 10.  We can spend the rest of our natural lives arguing the morality of it but the fact is they will be named champions.  

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fuckin disgrace the SPFL congratulating the winners, they forget they have only been crowned because folk are dying.

They should hang their heads in shame.

They have no shame mate.

It's part of their DNA. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

No. You shoot your load to the media in one go when you're angry or you're a shitebag; and that's that.

What good does that do, then there is nothing to come back with, I mentioned in an earlier post that we won't do anything serious until clubs get their money, jeapordising support from other clubs is the last thing we need when the real goal for us is regime change 

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just in from work, Would I be right in thinking fuck all significant has happened from Rangers, Can’t be arsed scrolling thru to many pages, Heads too fucking frazzled for that I’m afraid.

Nothing has happened

1 minute ago, TMB said:

It’ll go down as them having won it.  Next year they’ll be going for 10.  We can spend the rest of our natural lives arguing the morality of it but the fact is they will be named champions.  

I won't recognise that as 10 in a row. They didn't even win 9 in a row, they were given the 9th.

And I say that as someone who 100% thinks they will win the league next season.

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Top leagues abandoned no winners or losers. 

Been a stitch up from the start. 

Wonder if this is what we're waiting on. 

Something the spfl knew about but ignored to race through their proposal falsely insisting payment had to be linked to it.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s what the club should be fighting for, they are not legitimate winners not matter what they think or say, deserving something (Lennon’s words) is not the same as winning it.

Exactly. What you deserve and what you get in football is two entirely different things. 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Yes and there is fuck all anyone can do about that we all know they didn't"win" it

35 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

By providing what information the club have, then this could potentially see this resolution "vote" seen for what it really was ( an utter shambles) and in turn forcing the outcome to be overturned.  

This issue as i have said, is that the club seemingly only hold leverage over how the resolution process was carried out.

What I cannot understand is IF we have some evidence that can blow the corrupt vote out of the water why not come out with it now ?  

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Wait until social distancing stops and they are parading the trophy, we all know they will. Whilst every other league in Europe has been marked null and void including the English Premier League, 

They should never forget there 9 and how they achieved it corrupt to the core. 

I watched a Danish Prince rise like a Salmon to achieve our 9 in a row. 

They had a boardroom do their bidding and we have still to release a statement. 

More annoyed at us for letting this shite show happen. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Doesn't he sit on one of the committees who are dealing with this virus outbreak. UEFA’s Professional Football Strategy Council (PFSC)

Not sure where exactly he sits but he will have an idea on what the outcome is going to be, the people making the decisions won't just switch on their computer links when the meeting starts they will be discussing it already, 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just in from work, Would I be right in thinking fuck all significant has happened from Rangers, Can’t be arsed scrolling thru to many pages, Heads too fucking frazzled for that I’m afraid.

Fuck all from the club mate. 

I'm beginning to think that Park was absolutely shit faced when he went on his rant over the weekend.

Wakes up the next day all sheepish  realising he has fuck all. 

Archived