Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, BlueThunder said:

As I said above, it wouldn’t surprise me if they ‘find’ this vote just after they get some other club to change theirs.

In this circumstance I find that totally conceivable. I’ve read fictional books whose storylines were more believable than this fiasco:-)...

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Interesting now.

A few hours ago there was no deadline

Now hearts missed the 5pm "deadline"

I await null and void vote

Await all you want mate, its pretty simple that the only option is to get those fenian bastards what they want.

33 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This is the way they wanted it played out if they didn’t get enough votes

Wasn’t going to pass which allows them a solid month to put serious pressure on the clubs they need for it to pass. 

Problem for them is that Coronavirus isn’t just a Scottish issue it’s worldwide so anything anybody does that’s related to it will be reported far and wide, and that’s the reason they’ve now became a laughing stock in the sporting world. They believe they’re untouchable and can railroad corruption no questions asked, they just shouldn’t have done it during a global pandemic which affects world football and be the only organisation to champion something the rest of the European leagues have dismissed

I think the same thing happened in the SFL vote . The lost the first vote  ,they changed or bribed some people and eventually they succeeded in forming the cabal 

It's called the SPFL run by Liewell with Doncaster fronting it 

Archived