Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I believe them.  :mutley:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-27/

By way of further explanation of our statement from 15 April, Dundee FC submitted its vote to the SPFL and issued its statement simultaneously.  There was no changing of our vote at any time that day as has been reported in some channels.

If what we achieved in our pause was presented by the SPFL in the first instance we would have voted in favour of the proposal on 10 April 2020.

Fuck Dundee and their fucking statement. Cocksuckers!  

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Dundee have scored a huge own goal for the SPFL with that statement. I am sure our lawyers are looking that over.

Agreed  they are digging their own holes imo.

It appears we are playing a canny game here.

Hopefully

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Edgar says it's a holding statement on his breaking news pod

The only straw I’m clinging to is the release of the funds.

A legal move from us before the monies are paid out and they would suspend payment and blame us.

Let the clubs get their money and then drop whatever legal bombs we might have, if any.

”We waited until we knew no clubs would suffer further before launching this action” sort of thing.

Like I say, clutching at straws.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Dundee have scored a huge own goal for the SPFL with that statement. I am sure our lawyers are looking that over.

The thing I don't understand is why aren't we being allowed to see the timestamp of the first email. The one apparently lost in cyberspace. If Dundee have nothing to hide then show it. Same with spfl.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Correct.   interesting thing is i am not sure if dundee are liable for anything. They have not broken any rules? The spfl are in deep  traceable shit now tho.

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

By way of further explanation of our statement from 15 April, Dundee FC submitted its vote to the SPFL and issued its statement simultaneously.  There was no changing of our vote at any time that day as has been reported in some channels.

If what we achieved in our pause was presented by the SPFL in the first instance we would have voted in favour of the proposal on 10 April 2020.

“There was no changing of our vote at any time that day as has been reported in some channels.”

That right aye? 🙄

Just now, Colin Traive said:

A legal move from us before the monies are paid out and they would suspend payment and blame us.

Let the clubs get their money and then drop whatever legal bombs we might have, if any.

”We waited until we knew no clubs would suffer further before launching this action” sort of thing.

It makes sense to do this  the odd journey backed our position, the hollicon mob kept the big bad Rangers soundbites up. Doing anything just now politically would be suicide.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This last part needs put to bed. It has been proven that the money could have been made available. And that Rangers resolution shouldn't have been quickly dismissed. Reason? - a certain word in the proposal.

Bull shit.

Correct. The SPFL made out the that the league had to be 'completed' in order for the money to be released. It wasn't till after that we learned differently. It was fake news.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

That would be the perfect thing to do, and really emphasis the point that we deliberately waited until clubs had their money before going public

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What's the issue with the highlighted section?

4 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Wonder what lack of Motivation pish will be dropping through the doors with renewals next week.

Hope this not another Board led by a get lucky,  no balls, no foresight Chairman.

Good or Bad love or hate him, never replaced Sir David, time for Sir David, Sir Walter and take no shit Souness to return.

Your joking!

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It seems the more they talk the more they fuck it up, think they want to be seen as the good guys doing the best for Scottish football when that’s clearly not the case

9 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Wonder what lack of Motivation pish will be dropping through the doors with renewals next week.

Hope this not another Board led by a get lucky,  no balls, no foresight Chairman.

Good or Bad love or hate him, never replaced Sir David, time for Sir David, Sir Walter and take no shit Souness to return.

Not sure if serious. 

Honestly just getting fucking fed up with Scottish football, including Rangers. 

Nothing but a let down and embarrassment. 

Can’t believe with all that’s going on in the ‘real’ world that this petty pish is happening.

As I said days ago I didnt think we had any substantial evidence, might suspect a shitload of dodgy dealings but unless you can prove it you're fucked.

All we've done is left ourselves open to claims of slander etc if the SPFL decide to go down that route, we really dont have people in the right places with the smarts to deal with these cunts and we havent for a long time now.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That would actually make sense imo considering our resolution was basically to get the monies paid out to all member clubs asap, Like you say we would get the blame if we started legal proceedings before clubs got their money and would be a P.R disaster.

34 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

And that will be more evidence.  At the same time as being totally unreasonable to one of their major clubs. When the lawyers say the time is right, then we move.

With our lawyers?

What could possibly go wrong?

We all need to remember our reason for starting this was to get charge within that setup we shouldn't loose sight of that.

The day football was cancelled the season was over they where always gonna give celtic the title look at lennons comments the day after. If they want to claim that title so be it we all know in a row is dead.

It's time for patience If Rangers went and got a injunction tomorrow it would now be reported as big bad Rangers killing clubs. Just what the spfl want. 

Let the clubs get the money they need and lets concentrate on taking out the ceo, chairman and lawyer. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We all need to remember our reason for starting this was to get charge within that setup we shouldn't loose sight of that.

The day football was cancelled the season was over they where always gonna give celtic the title look at lennons comments the day after. If they want to claim that title so be it we all know in a row is dead.

It's time for patience If Rangers went and got a injunction tomorrow it would now be reported as big bad Rangers killing clubs. Just what the spfl want. 

Let the clubs get the money they need and lets concentrate on taking out the ceo, chairman and lawyer. 

Spot on.

Archived