Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Your having a wind up, I don't think now is the appropriate time. 

:caughtone:@Sparkle

Deadly serious, tell me who else delivered, best home, away, cup Finals, and European experances.

This Board are already proving to be toothless, worthless and so far out of touch with fans.

Hope I have to eat my words though 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I believe them.  :mutley:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-27/

By way of further explanation of our statement from 15 April, Dundee FC submitted its vote to the SPFL and issued its statement simultaneously.  There was no changing of our vote at any time that day as has been reported in some channels.

If what we achieved in our pause was presented by the SPFL in the first instance we would have voted in favour of the proposal on 10 April 2020.

I doubt anyone will believe a word they say for a very long time.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We all need to remember our reason for starting this was to get charge within that setup we shouldn't loose sight of that.

The day football was cancelled the season was over they where always gonna give celtic the title look at lennons comments the day after. If they want to claim that title so be it we all know in a row is dead.

It's time for patience If Rangers went and got a injunction tomorrow it would now be reported as big bad Rangers killing clubs. Just what the spfl want. 

Let the clubs get the money they need and lets concentrate on taking out the ceo, chairman and lawyer. 

Aye mate its a holding statement and reminding folk of our position folk need to calm down and wait and see Rangers are after certain induviduals Rangers aren't making these statements to be left looking like clowns and open to sanctions lawyers will be tripple checking things before we do anything we can't come out swinging like a drunk on a Saturday night, best we wait and see what's coming.

9 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

As I said days ago I didnt think we had any substantial evidence, might suspect a shitload of dodgy dealings but unless you can prove it you're fucked.

All we've done is left ourselves open to claims of slander etc if the SPFL decide to go down that route, we really dont have people in the right places with the smarts to deal with these cunts and we havent for a long time now.

Even if this is the case.. The Board are 100% correct to push for an independent inquiry. Its what you do when suspicion of wrongdoing/corruption has occurred. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We all need to remember our reason for starting this was to get charge within that setup we shouldn't loose sight of that.

The day football was cancelled the season was over they where always gonna give celtic the title look at lennons comments the day after. If they want to claim that title so be it we all know in a row is dead.

It's time for patience If Rangers went and got a injunction tomorrow it would now be reported as big bad Rangers killing clubs. Just what the spfl want. 

Let the clubs get the money they need and lets concentrate on taking out the ceo, chairman and lawyer. 

That might have been the boards main reason but they should also be looking to have this season voided also, we had years of sporting integrity rammed down our throats and now they want to claim a title they haven’t technically won, if the tims get awarded the league and Doncaster etc get the punt they won’t give a fuck

21 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I believe them.  :mutley:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-27/

By way of further explanation of our statement from 15 April, Dundee FC submitted its vote to the SPFL and issued its statement simultaneously.  There was no changing of our vote at any time that day as has been reported in some channels.

If what we achieved in our pause was presented by the SPFL in the first instance we would have voted in favour of the proposal on 10 April 2020.

I thought the spfl rules said you can only change a no vote ,but these cunts are trying to make out they withdrew a yes vote to then replace it with a yes vote. Surely you don’t need an extortionate QC to take this corruption apart.

2 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

That might have been the boards main reason but they should also be looking to have this season voided also, we had years of sporting integrity rammed down our throats and now they want to claim a title they haven’t technically won, if the tims get awarded the league and Doncaster etc get the punt they won’t give a fuck

but if foul play is established wouldn't they be stripped of the title. That would be humiliating for them.

3 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Aye mate its a holding statement and reminding folk of our position folk need to calm down and wait and see Rangers are after certain induviduals Rangers aren't making these statements to be left looking like clowns and open to sanctions lawyers will be tripple checking things before we do anything we can't come out swinging like a drunk on a Saturday night, best we wait and see what's coming.

Are you ITK or is this just an opinion because I don't know if my 55 year old Heart can take anymore strain 😂

5 minutes ago, Beerbarrel said:

Even if this is the case.. The Board are 100% correct to push for an independent inquiry. Its what you do when suspicion of wrongdoing/corruption has occurred. 

Push for an independent enquiry yes but dont go out all guns blazing calling for people to be suspended etc like on Saturday night 

Unless you have the smoking bullet sitting waiting to hit the cunts with when they inevitably deny what you've accused them of, if that was the case then do whatever you want, you cant lose.

It's as if we expected them to back down when we flung some accusations their way when all they've done is just called our bluff & made us look like fucking idiots yet again 

4 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Rangers want the league finished mate no voided

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I thought the spfl rules said you can only change a no vote ,but these cunts are trying to make out they withdrew a yes vote to then replace it with a yes vote. Surely you don’t need an extortionate QC to take this corruption apart.

Theyre not saying it was yes to yes that day. They didn't give a yes vote that day or it would have been concluded.

59 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I've lost any optimism I had with this one mate. 

It's groundhog day. Lawell and his cabel have got what they want and it looks like we've been out boxed again. 

I really don't blame any one of our support that has had enough of scottish football after the last few days. 

There was lots of praise on here when DK stood down but he never landed one glove of them and SG is now his legacy so I’m not convinced where that will go.

DP is interim but until this issue is settled (at court I hope) then he gets the benefit of the doubt.

A lot of people I know years ago all told me that his son G told them that they had managed to get the club from the liquidators all for it to be taking away the next day so again I’m not that confident on how this will pan out but I hope we get more news in the morning.

10 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Dundee claiming that both votes cast were for Yes.

Not even trying to bury the lies now.

I think after reading that that they didn’t change there vote on 15th at any point in the day - that was what they were clarifying 

They don’t say what they voted on 11th but would have voted yes if what was presented during their “pause”  was presented on the 11th they would have voted yes then as well 

so the cunts have admitted changing from no to yes after being thrown a bone for reconstruction.  

cunts

44 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This last part needs put to bed. It has been proven that the money could have been made available. And that Rangers resolution shouldn't have been quickly dismissed. Reason? - a certain word in the proposal.

Bull shit.

Exactly. Lodge the injunction then they can all take loans if they need to

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Rangers want the league finished mate no voided

I believe that’s the official party but I’m not convinced, there’s very little chance the season will be finished and I’m pretty sure Rangers are aware of that, with that in mind it’s either finish it as is and award titles or null and void, which one do you think Rangers want?

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Are you ITK or is this just an opinion because I don't know if my 55 year old Heart can take anymore strain 😂

Nah mate just my opinion I just believe we need to bide oor time Rangers want certain ones off the SPFL board probably the ones doing Lieswell's dirty work our board will know far more than any of us ever will as to what's going on behind closed doors, too many Rangers fans want us coming oot swinging, that is never the answer we all want things done quickly it doesn't work that way we will just have to hang fire and wait and see.............fingers crossed Rangers can break the SPFL board the worm will turn eventually.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I think after reading that that they didn’t change there vote on 15th at any point in the day - that was what they were clarifying 

They don’t say what they voted on 11th but would have voted yes if what was presented during their “pause”  was presented on the 11th they would have voted yes then as well 

so the cunts have admitted changing from no to yes after being thrown a bone for reconstruction.  

cunts

Silly cunts.

Admitted they were bribed and voted on a different outcome offered to everyone else.

Dundee are turning into our star witness.

11 minutes ago, Dickie said:

It’s saying they were no but would have been yes originally should they had got their promises.

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Push for an independent enquiry yes but dont go out all guns blazing calling for people to be suspended etc like on Saturday night 

Unless you have the smoking bullet sitting waiting to hit the cunts with when they inevitably deny what you've accused them of, if that was the case then do whatever you want, you cant lose.

It's as if we expected them to back down when we flung some accusations their way when all they've done is just called our bluff & made us look like fucking idiots yet again 

You make a fair point. Of course there's been gamesmanship mostly from the SPFL. However, its now reached the point we'll have to put up or shut up. The statement we made today is imo a measured one that demonstrates we have enough to call for an independent inquiry or potentially go down the judicial route. Its reached that juncture.

Archived