Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think after reading that that they didn’t change there vote on 15th at any point in the day - that was what they were clarifying 

They don’t say what they voted on 11th but would have voted yes if what was presented during their “pause”  was presented on the 11th they would have voted yes then as well 

so the cunts have admitted changing from no to yes after being thrown a bone for reconstruction.  

cunts

This

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Beerbarrel said:

You make a fair point. Of course there's been gamesmanshipl However, its now reached the point we'll have to put up or shut up. The statement we made today is imo a measured one that demonstrates we have enough to call for an independent inquiry or potentially go down the judicial route. 

It has reached that point & we'll see if have the ammunition to actually take it further 

At this moment in time I have absolutely zero faith that we have what we need to nail the cunts and wouldn't trust our board/legal team to have the smarts to do it properly even if we did. 

11 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Push for an independent enquiry yes but dont go out all guns blazing calling for people to be suspended etc like on Saturday night 

Unless you have the smoking bullet sitting waiting to hit the cunts with when they inevitably deny what you've accused them of, if that was the case then do whatever you want, you cant lose.

It's as if we expected them to back down when we flung some accusations their way when all they've done is just called our bluff & made us look like fucking idiots yet again 

1st thing those cunts did was ask for any evidence from througjout the clubs. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Nah mate just my opinion I just believe we need to bide oor time Rangers want certain ones off the SPFL board probably the ones doing Lieswell's dirty work our board will know far more than any of us ever will as to what's going on behind closed doors, too many Rangers fans want us coming oot swinging, that is never the answer we all want things done quickly it doesn't work that way we will just have to hang fire and wait and see.............fingers crossed Rangers can break the SPFL board the worm will turn eventually.

At least your positivity is a breath of fresh air on here atm bud giving the likes of myself a little bit of hope to cling onto 👍

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who is going to the first media man to call it out . Using the word corruption . Long shot but who is brave enough ?

Coercion is the proper term. It shows how corrupt they are.

And no mention of that word anywhere.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who is going to the first media man to call it out . Using the word corruption . Long shot but who is brave enough ?

No one this side of the border. Only chance is if a journo watched Gerrard this morning and decided to look into it from an outside perspective because there is fuck all else to report. 

Investigation, no investigation whatever you can clearly see the muppets in charge cannot run a simple Yes/No vote properly without fucking it up never mind the corruption behind it. If these people stay in charge there is no hope for Scottish football progressing. It’s quite clearly been setup to progress one team and that must come to an end.

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have been asking that question a lot today, also how do we get rid of the people at the top of the SPFL ? Both these things are very much intertwined IMO.  

If the club released the evidence they had wouldn't it be inadmissible in any court proceeding. I think this is why they won't hand it over until they get an independent inquiry.

47 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Sorry that wasn’t the point I was trying make, now the resolution has passed clubs are expecting money to be transferred at 10am tomorrow, if we file a law suit that stops that money then we’ll be made out to be putting clubs in difficulty, I’m aware there’s other ways for them to get money, what I meant was it will be spun to look like we’ve put them in financial trouble, hope that makes sense

you are right, that is how it will be played out in the media. Every other club has just done the dirty on us, if they don't stand with us then.......

3 minutes ago, Beerbarrel said:

You make a fair point. Of course there's been gamesmanship mostly from the SPFL. However, its now reached the point we'll have to put up or shut up. The statement we made today is imo a measured one that demonstrates we have enough to call for an independent inquiry or potentially go down the judicial route. Its reached that juncture.

Just to add to this. 

There is already enough open source information/evidence to initiate legal proceedings: Partick already had the legal advice documented which backed this up.  If Rangers chose to, and are willing to fund it, I'm sure they could proceed based simply on the advice Partick were already given.  

The big question is, do we have additional evidence to submit alongside this... 

For what its worth, I think we should take them on. 

16 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Are you ITK or is this just an opinion because I don't know if my 55 year old Heart can take anymore strain 😂

Has that esquire8 fucked off back to the taig board for backslaps all round after pulling our chain  for a couple of days?ITK guys are non existent, and the good side of me gets suckered every time, I quite like the swinging like a drunk approach.

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think after reading that that they didn’t change there vote on 15th at any point in the day - that was what they were clarifying 

They don’t say what they voted on 11th but would have voted yes if what was presented during their “pause”  was presented on the 11th they would have voted yes then as well 

so the cunts have admitted changing from no to yes after being thrown a bone for reconstruction.  

cunts

Shitebags.

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

English i reckon

As much as I hate to admit it, I read his article today on the BBC website and it was pretty direct and a fair assessment of the situation.  He certainly wasn't complimentary about the SPFL or Dundee.  Not sure he would go much further than he has already though.

2 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Just to add to this. 

There is already enough open source information/evidence to initiate legal proceedings: Partick already had the legal advice documented which backed this up.  If Rangers chose to, and are willing to fund it, I'm sure they could proceed based simply on the advice Partick were already given.  

The big question is, do we have additional evidence to submit alongside this... 

For what its worth, I think we should take them on. 

Good point.

Partick already acquired legal opinion that 100% contradicted SPFL's. The Board are correct to keep its own counsel close to its chest, for now.

Just now, DMax399 said:

As much as I hate to admit it, I read his article today on the BBC website and it was pretty direct and a fair assessment of the situation.  He certainly wasn't complimentary about the SPFL or Dundee.  Not sure he would go much further than he has already though.

Fair dos. Comes a point where people will start to ask spflwhat they have to hide tho.

What I have confirmed through this process is the following;

- lockdowns are a bad time to frequent forums

- football should be played on a pitch 

- corruption is pervasive and justice is rarely done

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Has that esquire8 fucked off back to the taig board for backslaps all round after pulling our chain  for a couple of days?ITK guys are non existent, and the good side of me gets suckered every time, I quite like the swinging like a drunk approach.

He came on here tonight for a wee while and tbf he did say he would take any flack coming his way, Think he’s genuinely gutted as much as the rest of us tbh and as much as a lot of us were hanging on his latest updates throughout this saga me included I definitely don’t think he’s a taig tbf.

I'm hoping the board are waiting to see the outcome of next week before acting. If UEFA follow through with their suspension of clubs calling their leagues then we'd surely have some legal right there considering the income we'd potentially lose along with the obvious seediness that's went along with this. 

A number of clubs stated before the Friday vote, that the time given to review the proposal was inadequate and stated that they would have wanted more time. 

So how did Dundee manage to get the the time to discuss reconstruction, whilst all other clubs stuck to the Friday 5pm deadline.

Pushing out the results in advance of all votes being cast put Dundee into a position they should not have had, if their original vote had 'landed'.

This in theory gave them an extra 4 days to be persuaded to change their voting stance, which other clubs were not afforded. 

This on its own, without the 'one word' needing changed proposal from Rangers being rejected and communicated to other teams before Rangers were informed, surely provides a starting point to secure an external investigation. 

Rangers also questioned the validity of the main proposal well before the shit that has gone on from last Friday. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I'm hoping the board are waiting to see the outcome of next week before acting. If UEFA follow through with their suspension of clubs calling their leagues then we'd surely have some legal right there considering the income we'd potentially lose along with the obvious seediness that's went along with this. 

I think this too.  If the season is to be played out elsewhere then it should be here too. Absolutely against tainted titles being awarded off the park. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

People must be cutting the circulation off to their tadger right now their knickers are in such a twist. It’s not going to be settled in a day or two.

Archived