Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks S H. :thumbup:

I suppose the thing that stood out to me was Doncaster working away as normal without the slightest shame for his part in the voting debacle. :headwall:

It’s basically the mentality that sees thousands of celtic fans carrying on as if their club didn’t cover up the systematic rape of children for decades. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed but I don't think this will blow away as corporate governance and sporting integrity has been at the forefront of the matter. I've kept some notes(not posted) on what each club has said about this and I think that they'll be able to get an EGM after this meeting with UEFA has concluded. 

Hope the part in bold above can happen S H. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

I have long suspected: Gardiner = whistleblower and evidence = WhatsApp group chat

Hope not but the more days that pass the more likely

If we are sitting on real evidence and the vote was allowed through I’ll be raging. The minute Dundee retracted their vote and stalled the spfl should have been hit with legal action. Now it appears to be too late. 

I hope we sink the reconstruction vote and partick/hearts take legal action.

UEFA continuing down the football must be played but will let the league decide in ‘exciptional circumstances’ whatever the fuck that means.

I think there is more to the whistleblower than Gardiner and the WhatsApp messages ,Since then we have stories from Aberdeen about phone calls before 5 lying about the voting Stories of Dundee being offered friendlies to entice a change of vote along with a bogus reconstruction story to keep folk sweet ,It could be something already leaked into the public that we have but I have a sneaky feeling there is something else ,Possibly evidence of a conversation threatening one or more chairmen with more lies ,Who knows ,but we need to take some more action soon or the weaker the case will be

The games a bogey for fitba for me in this wee corrupt cesspit of a country.

truley disappointed in not just Rangers but every single  every other club for  taking it  just to suit one one {wholly} corrupt club.

Dave McKinnon of Morton another ex Rangers player who is a total prick. In today’s paper saying Doncaster is a great guy and the spfl have been open and transparent in all of this,and whoever leaked the WhatsApp messages is a disgrace.  Cunt should be drug tested.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Uefa saying things will be made more clearer over the next two weeks 

Pushing a festival of football. Playing out the top leagues in a reduced format or some other shite. 

Whatever is decided the players welfare won’t be at the forefront of UEFAs mind

1 hour ago, Allyup said:

The games a bogey for fitba for me in this wee corrupt cesspit of a country.

truley disappointed in not just Rangers but every single  every other club for  taking it  just to suit one one {wholly} corrupt club.

All about saving themselves. All clubs outside us and the khamis couldn’t give a monkeys where the title ends up.

Only clubs with grievances are ourselfs and the relegated few. A couple fighting promotion but clearly willing to take a hand out.

3 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

All about saving themselves. All clubs outside us and the khamis couldn’t give a monkeys where the title ends up.

Only clubs with grievances are ourselfs and the relegated few. A couple fighting promotion but clearly willing to take a hand out.

The absolute self interest they showed when voting will be the same self interest demonstrated when it comes to restructure. And the result will most likely be no change, clubs die, and scottish football kills itself from within. As long as Rangers do whatever necessary to come out the other side, whatever that turns out to be, I've no sympathy for other clubs lost to the game. 

Self interest is essential but not over integrity. Every club has made its bed.

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Dave McKinnon of Morton another ex Rangers player who is a total prick. In today’s paper saying Doncaster is a great guy and the spfl have been open and transparent in all of this,and whoever leaked the WhatsApp messages is a disgrace.  Cunt should be drug tested.

He was transparent with Morton because they were voting yes.

No coercion or bullying needed there.

How would he feel if Morton had put in a proposal that was ignored/treated with contempt ?

Another smokescreen.

I’m yet to see any substantial comment on what happens to player contracts if the season resumes after June. 

Some teams will be heavily done by players contracts expiring, and there’s nothing anyone can to do compel them to extend them.

12 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m yet to see any substantial comment on what happens to player contracts if the season resumes after June. 

Some teams will be heavily done by players contracts expiring, and there’s nothing anyone can to do compel them to extend them.

Do livingston not have someting like 14 first team players out of contract?

All this does make u seriously question the integrity of the game tbh. I wasn't one that bought into refs are corrupt talk but seeing how this has played out makes me question that.

Kevin Clancy shows 2yellows to katic in case he didn't see the first one still trying to get my head round that!

SPFL not a word spoken infact within they probably thought ha that's what you bastards deserve

People from within that organisations have a really unhealthy dislike of Scotlands biggest club

Strange place

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I’m sure uefa was opening up the narrative on player extensions but only to finish the seasons 

https://www.ft.com/content/0236764c-95bc-40d3-a857-b2f2e5cad48a

Archived