Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

16 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Doncaster simply doesn't get it. He now wants to meet with the government to discuss when football can resume based on findings as to how much football brings to the economy in Scotland (214m). The game must go on at all costs. At least that is the soundbites I get from that.

£214m ?

What's that saying about he who pays the piper.

In 2018 the self same institute in a report commissioned  by celtic , came up with a figure of £165m that celtic bring to the economy. 

So without  allowing for inflation,  all the rest of the teams together generate £49m.

I smell shite.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

People from within that organisations have a really unhealthy dislike of Scotlands biggest club

Said the other day, if people only disliked Rangers because of their football allegiance then that’d be fair enough, the issue with Rangers and us as a fan base runs far deeper with them in our society than mere sporting rivalry...

Sad state of affairs tbh and reflects on their whole ethos of community...

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

Dave McKinnon of Morton another ex Rangers player who is a total prick. In today’s paper saying Doncaster is a great guy and the spfl have been open and transparent in all of this,and whoever leaked the WhatsApp messages is a disgrace.  Cunt should be drug tested.

Another cunt whose bank balance just got a boost. 

2 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

Another cunt whose bank balance just got a boost. 

Sadly he is as Blue as they come .And yet now he is working for a taig club .He feels it necessary to come out with this shite 

Barry Ferguson syndrome is catching with these fuckers 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

All this does make u seriously question the integrity of the game tbh. I wasn't one that bought into refs are corrupt talk but seeing how this has played out makes me question that.

Kevin Clancy shows 2yellows to katic in case he didn't see the first one still trying to get my head round that!

SPFL not a word spoken infact within they probably thought ha that's what you bastards deserve

People from within that organisations have a really unhealthy dislike of Scotlands biggest club

Strange place

Welcome to the party

3 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

He was transparent with Morton because they were voting yes.

No coercion or bullying needed there.

How would he feel if Morton had put in a proposal that was ignored/treated with contempt ?

Another smokescreen.

He did fail to mention that loans were a viable option and also the clubs had 28 days, not 48hrs.  How anyone can say that is transparent must be mad with it.

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Said the other day, if people only disliked Rangers because of their football allegiance then that’d be fair enough, the issue with Rangers and us as a fan base runs far deeper with them in our society than mere sporting rivalry...

Sad state of affairs tbh and reflects on their whole ethos of community...

It's being driven by the absolute torture they felt by being absolutely pummeled by us for more than a decade, the 1990s when they were all growing up and their team couldn't even muster a challenge has really fucked them up in the head, they think what's going on now is some sort of retribution but it will never be the same, we won on the park with no underhand tactics, the cheating bastards will be forever be in our shadow, deep deep down it drives them crazy, we are back and they know it, thank fuck I'm a true blue and we do winning on the park.

16 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

It's being driven by the absolute torture they felt by being absolutely pummeled by us for more than a decade, the 1990s when they were all growing up and their team couldn't even muster a challenge has really fucked them up in the head, they think what's going on now is some sort of retribution but it will never be the same, we won on the park with no underhand tactics, the cheating bastards will be forever be in our shadow, deep deep down it drives them crazy, we are back and they know it, thank fuck I'm a true blue and we do winning on the park.

It’s also their generational victimhood passed down but in reality it doesn’t exist all confirmed by their own leading historian Prof Tom Devine.

10 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

My hope is we are kicking in doors in the corridors of UEFA's headquarters,armed to the teeth with the list ongoing by @Sweetheart

LOL, i've just shared my notes notes as it's starts to get confusing when the MSM propaganda machine is going full pelt with deflection stories. What does stand out is that Rangers are working very hard behind the scenes to rid Scottish football of corruption.  I'm glad we have good men willing to do something.

image.png.84f800e33991196fbb86e2a5c587f0b9.png

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See the Scottish media trying to play this down already, highlighting Rangers fan MP called for the enquiry. 

There's no doubt they would but is he not entitled to use his position when there's possible corruption afoot?

Yet the SMSM turn a blind eye to child sexual abuse and terrorist sympathising 😞

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

There's no doubt they would but is he not entitled to use his position when there's possible corruption afoot?

Fully entitled mate to use his position and hopefully this throws even more pressure on the SPFL. 

However you never see other MP's club allegiance being brought up before.  Just more crap behaviour from the MSM. 

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Yet the SMSM turn a blind eye to child sexual abuse and terrorist sympathising 😞

They are as vile as their pay  masters 

Archived