Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

36 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I think they'll get fucked for the child abuse stuff now  too much heat on them with that. Doubt anything will come of the tax stuff though, they've got too many friends within HMRC. 

With Nippy trying to tax Scotland out of existence,maybe she might just order an investigation,won't hold my breathe tho 😞

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See the Scottish media trying to play this down already, highlighting Rangers fan MP called for the enquiry. 

Did a tarrier not call an Irish MP regarding the famine song ,they don’t like the game they play played against them 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

My guess:

An announcement about sky agreeing to some ppv deal (no brainer) and Doncaster hailed as a visionary who helped save Scottish football.

Bet that cunt can only wear slip on shoes can’t tie them unless he has his carer

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

another day, another day of nothing. 

Frustrating as fuck. Looking like there is zero urgency to get this sorted. Board need to get into action one way or another. Sitting back and waiting for the SPFL to decide what they are doing is not what they should be doing.

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

What’s going on now? What have I missed about Celtics tax and  historic child abuse? 

Todays news is there's been a call in parliament for independent inquiry into Scottish football vote

the rest are side stories of corruption and abuse.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

lol, UEFA currently in a meeting..... I expect words/statements to heat up soon.  I would hate to live in your negative bubble every day.

He’s not wrong though is he? Considering the hype on here 2 weeks ago, we’ve seen virtually nothing happen 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Todays news is there's been a call in parliament for independent inquiry into Scottish football vote

the rest are side stories of corruption and abuse.

Thanks SH

i posted the link earlier for the parliament enquiry.  I’m not aware of the corruption and abuse side stories, any links for them? 

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

lol, UEFA currently in a meeting..... I expect words/statements to heat up soon.  I would hate to live in your negative bubble every day.

its called being realistic. we have nothing other than hearsay. 

i'd hate to live in your fantasy world every day, waiting on a big release that will never come. 

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Thanks SH

i posted the link earlier for the parliament enquiry.  I’m not aware of the corruption and abuse side stories, any links for them? 

Can't find the link but it was in the paper last week about DD and HMRC

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

its called being realistic. we have nothing other than hearsay. 

i'd hate to live in your fantasy world every day, waiting on a big release that will never come. 

Personally, I think the spfl are being exposed left, right and centre every day. Things are certainly not going as smooth as they wished. So I see that as a positive step and  I believe an independent investigation will take place soon.

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Good news for Rangers due to them having achieved a greater distance in said competition this year. Sporting merit will be easy to determine in our country at least. 

It is good news for us. I'm just wondering now what UEFA advice will be for domestic competitions.

Archived