Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football clubs will be judged after this pandemic is over.

You either stood up and helped others, or at least tried to.

Or.

You demanded stuff you had no right to.

You celebrated in a crass manner at getting something you had no right to.

Rangers Football Club tried to help and it fell on deaf ears.

Other clubs have done nothing but help themselves, screaming to get handed things that didn’t belong to them.

Dundee Utd manager celebrating with a bottle of Corona just about sums up certain clubs from a certain background. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Rangers stand alone in this league, better to be alone than join that fucking lot 👍

5 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Said the other day, if people only disliked Rangers because of their football allegiance then that’d be fair enough, the issue with Rangers and us as a fan base runs far deeper with them in our society than mere sporting rivalry...

Sad state of affairs tbh and reflects on their whole ethos of community...

100% sums it up when u have a disagreement with someone about football the first thing they go for is ya orange bastard.

Hmmmmm.

UEFA reserves the right to refuse or evaluate the admission to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the domestic competitions have not been prematurely terminated based on the reasons given in these UEFA guidelines or on the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons;

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit;

• there is a public perception of unfairness in the qualification of the club.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Hmmmmm.

UEFA reserves the right to refuse or evaluate the admission to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the domestic competitions have not been prematurely terminated based on the reasons given in these UEFA guidelines or on the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons;

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit;

Rangers quest for an independent inquiry has upped a level. Get that and put the public perception issue as why they are corrupt bastards with a non transparent objective vote. 

10 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

See that makes me cringe to talk about a winning mentality whilst been so far off the pace since January.

That's why I doubt he'll be a successful Rangers captain

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers quest for an independent inquiry has upped a level. Get that and put the public perception issue as why they are corrupt bastards with a non transparent objective vote. 

👍 The spin that Holicom do so well will need to be working overtime here. 

While using best efforts to complete the domestic competitions, National Associations and/or Leagues might have legitimate reasons to prematurely terminate their domestic competitions, in particular in the following cases:

• existence of an official order prohibiting sports events so that the domestic competitions cannot be completed before a date that would make it possible to complete the current season in good time before the next season to start.

makes you wonder if wee nippy had inside information with her statement moments before UEFA's.

19 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Hmmmmm.

I was just coming on to post this.

Could we now take our concerns to UEFA? 

Bearing in mind the UEFA guidelines have been published after representations by Scottish and Belgian FA's, are UEFA aware of the dodgy situation in Scotland and are giving clubs a mechanism to challenge it? Probably not.

33 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Fucking hell stfu Tav you have proved time and time again you and our team DON'T have a winning mentality so stop treating the fans like idiots. Pretty sure our players think we have forgot how shite they have been this year. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

UEFA just care about making sure the EL/CL places are filled. 

On that basis I have no issue with the scum getting the CL spot.

That can be given without gifting titles out tho

Were the shoe on the other foot, there is no way in hell the paedos would sit back and accept us getting the CL spot. 

I’ve kind of given up on this thread but i hope to fuck we now don’t have to listen to our players or manager claiming we’re unlucky or were coming into form etc.

The second half of season was a disaster and unfortunately, due to circumstances, we’re likely to be lumbered with the players who have continually failed us when next season resumes.

16 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks S H. :thumbup:

I suppose the thing that stood out to me was Doncaster working away as normal without the slightest shame for his part in the voting debacle. :headwall:

The cunt should be out there letting people know what’s happening with the game.  But no, too busy sucking a peter cock. Fucking despicable bastards they are. 

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Scum will get it and the title on  sporting merit instead of sporting integrity 

As I've said for a long time, I don't think there's much we can complain about if they're awarded the CL spot given the current league standings  etc.   

But that shouldn't be mistaken for "winning the league".

Based on UEFA's statement, the spfl will waste no time in announcing the scum the title. A corrupt and illegal vote heavily favoured for a YES outcome.

Will be interesting to see Rangers statement to the imminent outcome.

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve kind of given up on this thread but i hope to fuck we now don’t have to listen to our players or manager claiming we’re unlucky or were coming into form etc.

The second half of season was a disaster and unfortunately, due to circumstances, we’re likely to be lumbered with the players who have continually failed us when next season resumes.

The majority of the players were nothing short of a disgrace after New Year. This virus has taken the heat off them big time imo. 

Archived