Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Dave McKinnon of Morton another ex Rangers player who is a total prick. In today’s paper saying Doncaster is a great guy and the spfl have been open and transparent in all of this,and whoever leaked the WhatsApp messages is a disgrace.  Cunt should be drug tested.

He was transparent with Morton because they were voting yes.

No coercion or bullying needed there.

How would he feel if Morton had put in a proposal that was ignored/treated with contempt ?

Another smokescreen.

I’m yet to see any substantial comment on what happens to player contracts if the season resumes after June. 

Some teams will be heavily done by players contracts expiring, and there’s nothing anyone can to do compel them to extend them.

Gascoigne8 likes this

12 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m yet to see any substantial comment on what happens to player contracts if the season resumes after June. 

Some teams will be heavily done by players contracts expiring, and there’s nothing anyone can to do compel them to extend them.

Do livingston not have someting like 14 first team players out of contract?

All this does make u seriously question the integrity of the game tbh. I wasn't one that bought into refs are corrupt talk but seeing how this has played out makes me question that.

Kevin Clancy shows 2yellows to katic in case he didn't see the first one still trying to get my head round that!

SPFL not a word spoken infact within they probably thought ha that's what you bastards deserve

People from within that organisations have a really unhealthy dislike of Scotlands biggest club

Strange place

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I’m sure uefa was opening up the narrative on player extensions but only to finish the seasons 

https://www.ft.com/content/0236764c-95bc-40d3-a857-b2f2e5cad48a

16 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Doncaster simply doesn't get it. He now wants to meet with the government to discuss when football can resume based on findings as to how much football brings to the economy in Scotland (214m). The game must go on at all costs. At least that is the soundbites I get from that.

£214m ?

What's that saying about he who pays the piper.

In 2018 the self same institute in a report commissioned  by celtic , came up with a figure of £165m that celtic bring to the economy. 

So without  allowing for inflation,  all the rest of the teams together generate £49m.

I smell shite.

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

Dave McKinnon of Morton another ex Rangers player who is a total prick. In today’s paper saying Doncaster is a great guy and the spfl have been open and transparent in all of this,and whoever leaked the WhatsApp messages is a disgrace.  Cunt should be drug tested.

Another cunt whose bank balance just got a boost. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

All this does make u seriously question the integrity of the game tbh. I wasn't one that bought into refs are corrupt talk but seeing how this has played out makes me question that.

Kevin Clancy shows 2yellows to katic in case he didn't see the first one still trying to get my head round that!

SPFL not a word spoken infact within they probably thought ha that's what you bastards deserve

People from within that organisations have a really unhealthy dislike of Scotlands biggest club

Strange place

Welcome to the party

Bears r us likes this

3 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

He was transparent with Morton because they were voting yes.

No coercion or bullying needed there.

How would he feel if Morton had put in a proposal that was ignored/treated with contempt ?

Another smokescreen.

He did fail to mention that loans were a viable option and also the clubs had 28 days, not 48hrs.  How anyone can say that is transparent must be mad with it.

Dickie1963 likes this

34 minutes ago, Amato said:

Wonder if David Graham had an influence in this?

Also wonder if Steven Bonnar MP will support it? No laughing.

We should all email the dick sorry I mean bonar

16 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

It's being driven by the absolute torture they felt by being absolutely pummeled by us for more than a decade, the 1990s when they were all growing up and their team couldn't even muster a challenge has really fucked them up in the head, they think what's going on now is some sort of retribution but it will never be the same, we won on the park with no underhand tactics, the cheating bastards will be forever be in our shadow, deep deep down it drives them crazy, we are back and they know it, thank fuck I'm a true blue and we do winning on the park.

It’s also their generational victimhood passed down but in reality it doesn’t exist all confirmed by their own leading historian Prof Tom Devine.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Aberdeen now wanting the games played but voted for it to be ended.

If anything sums up that club it’s exactly that

Maybe they've been shown the 'evidence' and decided to back Rangers???

magic8ball and Sweetheart like this