Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

As long as we have proper PPE .... including positive pressure breathing apparatus Scotty mate ....... as the stench and corruption in their headquarters are as deadly as Covid-19 itself ..... :p:

🇬🇧

Like that wee analogue Bobby mate :thumbsup:
Surely there are at least some people there,who have some morals,and cannot all be on sleekit petes side if we push hard enough.

21 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

The title is almost irrelevant. They were going to get it by hook or by crook - pun very much intended.

We've a much bigger dog in a much more important fight now.

Totally agree but the title shouldn’t be a valid title it’s a default title and needs to be announced and recorded as such.

They  have not won 9 titles iar.

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

Can someone define Sporting Merit?

Sporting Merit will be twisted to suit the bheast agenda.

Always has been and always will be.

Could give it to Motherwell on sporting merit,  who despite having a weaker team , no 60million pound players and a much smaller financial budget are 3rd, so are better on sporting merit. Or who has the least yellow and red cards , sporting merit. Probably the tarriers have the least cause the refs favouring them tho.

30 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

News today is not too bad,  they can't be gifted the title as the UEFA recommendation is to complete top tier domestic competitions. I am however waiting for the SPFL to prove 'Special circumstance' to UEFA,  given the motion that was put before parliament today asking for an independent inquiry into the SPFL vote.

News today

⦁    Parliament motion for SPFL investigation in vote
⦁    The First Minister reiterated her concern for the return of big events and mass gatherings
⦁    UK government keen for sports to return when it's safe to do so.
⦁    UEFA Strong recommendation to complete top tier domestic competitions. 
⦁    UEFA give Scottish Premier football a financial lifeline of £60million in emergency funding
⦁    UEFA want country by country 'self certification' to declare league titles
⦁    UEFA say European places should be decided on ‘sporting merit’ if remaining games can’t be played

Where does the £60m bailout come from sweetheart.

I've not seen that mentioned anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs don't post fenian websites on here 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Why the fuck are we putting links like that on here 😂

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

67hailhail wtf 😂

Because as far as I can see no paper as mentioned who Doncaster was talking to. Posted the link as proof that I read it was Hamilton

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Because as far as I can see no paper as mentioned who Doncaster was talking to. Posted the link as proof that I read it was Hamilton

Well leave it till the papers go with it. Fuck reading anything by they bastards 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

You don’t need to quote things to prove you’ve read something, I’m sure folk will believe you, it’s the content that matters and we don’t need to rely on shite from their daft wee pages 

29 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Can someone define Sporting Merit?

Sporting Merit will be twisted to suit the bheast agenda.

Always has been and always will be.

For celtic it's all about Sporting Integrity. They wont accept tainted title.

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You don’t need to quote things to prove you’ve read something, I’m sure folk will believe you, it’s the content that matters and we don’t need to rely on shite from their daft wee pages 

Fair do's. How do they get inside info that no other club as access too?

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Fair do's. How do they get inside info that no other club as access too?

They’re snakey wee bastards that’s how

edit: also there’s no saying that what they’ve wrote is true, they’ll write any old shite to keep their fellow beasts onside

Archived