Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

We can only live in hope mate. A lot of people have more time to come on the site and discuss this shite that is going on. I won’t knock anyone for putting out info. SH has apologized for the taig link which a lot of us never opened anyway.  Just think we need to keep the head here as far as bringing the cunts down. Our quiet stance has defo got them worried. 👍👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

We’re not really getting any new info though mate it’s just the same posters posting the same stuff on repeat all day every day. Threads been a joke since away back to the vote and we had itk posters firing everybody into a frenzy with information that turned out to be pish.  Today we’ve had Uefa confirm what any sensible person knew all along would be the outcome SPFL will announce the Tarriers champions. I get it that people have spare time but 554 pages of the same shite posted over and over 😩

Also I’m maybe a wee bit grumpy today having been on a mad one last night and still feeling like shite 😆

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We’re not really getting any new info though mate it’s just the same poster posting the same stuff on repeat all day every day. Threads been a joke since away back to the vote and we had itk posters firing everybody into a frenzy with information that turned out to be pish.  Today we’ve had Uefa confirm what any sensible person knew all along would be the outcome SPFL will announce the Tarriers champions. I get it that people have spare time but 554 pages of the same shite posted over and over 😩

Also I’m maybe a wee bit grumpy today having been on a mad one last night and still feeling like shite 😆

Fair enough mate. I’m a tolerant person until things aren’t right, but people are just letting off steam tbf. It’s a fucked situation all in all. Just chill mate for now. I’m sure there will be a time to vent anger. 👍🇬🇧

I have been wracking my brain to see if there is any example in any team sport where a “champion” didn’t win an incomplete event. 

Cannot think of a single example. 

You cannot just hand out trophies and call anyone winners whenever you want, it destroys the whole point of competing in the first place. 

Farcical the shit they are trying to pull whilst people are dying. 

47 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Remember the years of 'you're not Rangers anymore'? Time we upped the anti over this 'title',everyday,everywhere 😉

It was usually “You’re not Rangers any more” followed a minute later by “Same old Rangers, always cheating.” 

14 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

It's not 9 in a row ffs. 

Everyone bar those cunts know it too.

No. Everyone on the planet recognises it, SFA, UEFA, FIFA. All except us and tbh it matters not a fuck to the world what we think, all the way back to 2012, or have you failed to notice that?

So it's all form a circle, the game is rigged and it appears little we are or will be doing about it. No one wants to hear it or gives a fuck.

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have been wracking my brain to see if there is any example in any team sport where a “champion” didn’t win an incomplete event. 

You cannot just hand out trophies and call anyone winners whenever you want, it destroys the whole point of competing in the first place. 

When we call them scum, it’s not a figure of speech. 

It’s like Phil O’Donnell all over again. 

They should be fuckin shut down. 

15 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The scum don't care about paedos or people dying. They love the pope, the ra and fucking family members.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No. Everyone on the planet recognises it, SFA, UEFA, FIFA. All except us and tbh it matters not a fuck to the world what we think, all the way back to 2012, or have you failed to notice that?

So it's all form a circle, the game is rigged and it appears little we are or will be doing about it. No one wants to hear it or gives a fuck.

Wit?

We are the ones who live amongst these cunts on a daily basis.

We know it and they know it.

It's not 9 in a row no matter wit any "governing body", "fifa" or any other fucking soap dodger tells you.

I for one will laugh in the face of any fenian bastard who tries to claim otherwise.

I see the page count is getting obscene, glad i bailed for a bit as it was becoming a full-time job to keep up.

Disappointed, but not close to surprised as Uefa were never going to order all seasons to be voided.

Money is what drives the sport.  Sporting integrity is not going to pay the clubs wages and we all have bigger things to worry about than them being gifted a title.

9 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Said the other day, if people only disliked Rangers because of their football allegiance then that’d be fair enough, the issue with Rangers and us as a fan base runs far deeper with them in our society than mere sporting rivalry...

Sad state of affairs tbh and reflects on their whole ethos of community...

Some of them hate us more than the like their own team and their obsession is just bloody ridiculous.  The very two first comments on a video our own YouTube channel put up the other day were by them!!  

I don't even think I've clicked on a video that has their name before ours on YouTube before but they bloody weirdos subscribe to our official channel and get notifications straight to their email.  

Its disturbing to say the least.

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

People are fighting FOR their lives.
The paedos are fighting WITH their lives to get handed a trophy which they coined the phrase right at the onset of this pile of dug shite,which was the "sporting merit" award.
despicable horrible bastards. 

The refs should be gifted the title for ensuring that the scum are hardly ever booked, given every foul possible and not watching broonaldo elbowing people off the ball.

9 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Auchinleck Talbot saying the didnt want handed a title.

They said they won’t celebrate it.

They would have preferred null and void and move on to whenever next season can start.

Well done Auchinleck a team that understands sporting integrity. 👏

They had something ridiculous like 9 games on hand over whoever was top and "won" their league on the points average system.  

Just goes to show how flawed that is, had some other team only managed to play one game this season and had won it they would be champions 😂😂

Archived