Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

43 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hearing a rumour.

Adidas wanted to put advertisement on the front of Celtics jerseys for their Predator range.

Could be true as it has a “ring”to it 😂

Someone has to do a photoshop of that 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

In this unique football situation we find ourselves in ... the total absence of honesty ... fairness ... integrity .... merit ... governance and transparency from our administrators .... and their behind the scenes manipulators pulling the strings .... is the single solitary barrier that has to be successfully challenged then changed or we will never move one inch forward ...... for positive change to happen this monopoly/cabal has to be dismantled completely ..... or its pointless as we are up against a stacked deck in the form of the SPFL/SFA.

Ibrox wasn't built in a day ..... neither will the evidence we are holding bring down this mob at Hampden in a day .... but to start a journey .... long or short .... you have to take the initial first step .... so hopefully what we do have within our dossier is enough to knock the wind out of their sails ..... and start the process of reformation towards a fairer administrative set up ..... and rid us of their malignant influence.

Whenever this crisis comes to an end .... and the decisions about awarding tainted titles has been *settled* one way or another ...... and regardless of the outcome of what our board's gathered evidence has of initially challenging the status quo ...... we will still have to face the future with a positive attitude .... and continue to fight for positive change at administrative level.

On the field of play ..... where it matters most .... as this thread will testify  ...... we have to prove that we are up for the fight to regain our place as Champions of Scotland ..... with no tainted Asterisks to dispute the titles we go on to win.

The next few days will reveal whether we have them bang to rights or not ..... but the past couple of weeks has definitely shown that they are not as invincible as they think they are ..... cracks have begun to appear ..... hopefully whatever evidence  we have leads to future serious structural damage. 

🇬🇧

Spot on Bobby . 

The chances are this won't go our way - some clubs have said as much despite not knowing , or probably interested , in what we have to say . I see this as more chipping away until it can no longer be ignored . As Bob Dylan once said ' How many times can a man turn his head , pretending he just cannot see ' . 

Like you said , cracks are starting to appear , questions are being asked and eyes are beginning to open . We may lose this battle , but the war is there to be won . 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

38 games shall be played in a season rule ignored.

5 alternative proposal options rejected by spfl executive.

Selected option tied into much needed payment and a link to possible reconstruction.

Clubs say theyve been bullied

Only 48 hours to read a lengthy legal document.

Strange written resolution template with unusual Tick No option

Disclosing interim results.

The shambles of a Dundee vote

Rejection of Rangers resolution over one word.

Evidence of previous advances (maybe loans)that couldn't apparently be replicated

Joke of a Deloitte review.

Tone and content of subsequent communication by spfl personnel.

Just some of the stuff off the top of my head that should be damning in a world of corporate governance. This, and more we may have, is pretty sensational in a non sensationalistic sort of way. I know folk are expecting the headline story to bring it all tumbling down, but if we can build on what is already in the public domain it really is pretty significant. Probably  not enough to get the ii, but we're probably already thinking a few steps beyond that being rejected anyways, given it most certainly will be.

But dont underestimate how big the above stuff and hopefully more would be in the corporate world outside the sham of an spfl.

I will add..

Mcclennan own Q&A

Doncaster interview where he picks the questions

Calling Aberdeen at 4:40

n&v never an option. The reasons given are lies.

not submitting requested whistleblower policy

reason for  resolution was based on lies

no one knew about Deloitte investigation. who paid for it? how much?

own internal investigation before the Deloitte one.

Brechin not relegated

reconstruction? never on the cards until pandemic.

celtic silence??

So much corruption on both these pages.

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will add..

Mcclennan own Q&A

Brechin not relegated

celtic silence??

Even if we have fuck all there is more than enough there to warrant an investigation. In any country bar Scotland I suppose.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hearing a rumour.

Adidas wanted to put advertisement on the front of Celtics jerseys for their Predator range.

Could be true as it has a “ring”to it 😂

Rubbish with computers so best I could do 

predator.jpg

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Selected option tied into much needed payment and a link to possible reconstruction.

Evidence of previous advances (maybe loans)that couldn't apparently be replicated

Just some of the stuff off the top of my head that should be damning in a world of corporate governance. This, and more we may have, is pretty sensational in a non sensationalistic sort of way. I know folk are expecting the headline story to bring it all tumbling down, but if we can build on what is already in the public domain it really is pretty significant. Probably  not enough to get the ii, but we're probably already thinking a few steps beyond that being rejected anyways, given it most certainly will be.

But dont underestimate how big the above stuff and hopefully more would be in the corporate world outside the sham of an spfl.

The shambles of the Dundee vote in , it's own right , has so many avenues worth investigating .

1) Do we know for sure the spfl didn't receive their vote , just coincidence that it was the vital vote that went missing ? Was any other vote missing ? 

2) Still unclear as to when Nelms found out as to when he found out Dundee's vote hadn't been counted , as it appears to contradict McLellans version . 

3) Having then ' found ' the vote , why was it allowed to be disregarded , and under whose instruction .  

4) Why , against the rules , were they allowed to change it , again under whose instruction . 

5) why were the results of the vote made known before it was complete , and who made that decision . 

6) Why was league reconstruction suddenly allowed into equation before Dundee voted , why was Nelms the only one afforded that privilege ?  What  promises were made and on what conditions . And again , who was involved in that discussion with Dundee . 

7) Were Dundee offered ' sweeteners ' like friendlies with Premier League teams , and who offered them . Will Dundee get loanees from PL clubs ? 

8) When was it known that Dundee would be allowed 28 days to decide which way to vote , did other clubs know this as it seems to contradict the rush to release funds . 

Again , just off the top of my head . 

The SFA/SPFL are trying to get the Uefa special circumstances boxes checked so that they can call the league, but they can't do that with Rangers raising legitimate concerns, so the governing bodies are fighting dirty, to make it happen.

Uefa said they want leagues to play to completion unless there is a government order prohibiting sports events or insurmountable economic problems preventing them from doing so. Uefa then say if this happens then leagues will be determined on sporting merit BUT Uefa reserves the right to refuse or evaluate the admission to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the domestic competitions have not been prematurely terminated based on the reasons given in these Uefa guidelines or on the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons ✔️

Today's meeting with the SFA, SPFL and government will determine that this box is checked.

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit 

This box can't be checked because three clubs have called for a GM BUT the Proxy vote could see it go through 

• there is a public perception of unfairness in the qualification of the club.

This box can't be checked because of the evidence of unfairness that is online, BUT the media spin could see public perception changed based on SPFL/SFA statements and their own independent inquiry. The media are doing there best to change public perception and make Rangers legitimate concerns irrelevant with headlines of 'not important', 'unsporting', 'bringing shame on the game' etc.  

54 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will add..

Mcclennan own Q&A

Brechin not relegated

celtic silence??

When you read all that, it is very damning, but as you both said it is already all out there the clubs know about it, so far we only have ourselves, Hearts and Stranraer who have asked for the EGM. Now I must admit I have missed a few of the 765 pages, not many, but I cannot remember reading of a host of clubs saying how hellish this situation is and there must be an Ind Inquiry.

For that reason I do believe Rangers have to have something more than what you have both clearly posted above, if not it will go nowhere IMO, we need a silver bullet to pierce the skin of these horrible bastards or they will just ignore anything along the lines of the above, just like they have done so far. I do hope I am wrong, 

Kris Boyd's latest article is a disgrace. Suggesting Gerrard maybe contemplating leaving and funds may not be available. Based on what?

It was less than two weeks ago Gerrard had nothing but praise to say and all indications are leaning towards Rangers signing Hagi permanently. Not to mention new funds available with Castore.

Do your homework and less negative heresy. Expect that from others not from Boyd.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kris Boyd's latest article is a disgrace. Suggesting Gerrard maybe contemplating leaving and funds may not be available. Based on what?

It was less than two weeks ago Gerrard had nothing but praise to say and all indications are leaning towards Rangers signing Hagi permanently. Not to mention new funds available with Castore.

Do your homework and less negative heresy. Expect that from others not from Boyd.

Boyd is a cocksocket. 

Scottish media don't want any intelligent ex-Rangers as pundits etc. That doesn't suit the agenda. 

Thus, it is no coincidence that the airwaves are filled with a pretend 'Rangers balance' with the likes of Dalziel, Dodds, Rae, the Ferguson's, Boyd. 

The mhedia know exactly what they are doing. It's a deliberate ploy. These guys are not the sharpest tools and are easily manipulated, so the mhedia companies love this piss take on them. 

Boyd would be an embarrassment when talking about football down the pub, nevermind on national airwaves. 

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I’d be absolutely staggered if we had funds available for transfers never mind over 4 million for Hagi.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There is absolutely nothing close to being remotely wrong with what Boyd said.

At this particular moment, the negativity is not needed and for that reason alone it is wrong. I see no point in raising the issue at this time. None whatsoever. We have enough people questioning our moves right now without this nonsense. 

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I’d be extremely surprised if we had funds to sign Hagi never mind anyone else. 

I don’t see much wrong with his comments. 

Everyone thought Gerrard was going to chuck it after Hearts/Hamilton. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

At this particular moment, the negativity is not needed and for that reason alone it is wrong. I see no point in raising the issue at this time. None whatsoever. We have enough people questioning our moves right now without this nonsense. 

Aww ffs. You're the one who is being negative talking a lot of shite. The article is fine.

Boyd is normally one you can trust to stand up for us. There was a time recently where a swell of Tims tried to get him sacked as a pundit. So I would catch him a break every now and then. He wont hit the mark all the time

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’d be extremely surprised if we had funds to sign Hagi never mind anyone else. 

I don’t see much wrong with his comments. 

Everyone thought Gerrard was going to chuck it after Hearts/Hamilton. 

I've seen it mentioned a couple of other places too, now Boyd is piping up with it.

I'm never quick to dismiss stuff like this, because people like Boyd with his connections can hear things through the grapevine.

It would be a surprise through, given Gerrard's recent comments. 

But nothing would surprise me with us. Things can change quickly at our club and there might well have been discussions over budgets as recently as the past few days. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

No idea what those two are on about. Just read the article and you've got to be the angriest person in the world to find something at fault with it.

Gerrard and the board will shake their heads reading that pish. We just got rid of Ashley, have the rights to merchandise in god knows how many years and he spouts rubbish for the sake of it.

Archived