Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

55 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Incalculable the total loss to the game ,only now are we getting to the level we were at 10 years ago ,all those years money lost plus we are behind on what we should be getting FOREVER

He actually makes Doncaster look competent 

Let’s not get carried away here:-)...

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of corruption is staggering. Between the farce of the vote, the loans that weren’t loans and I just saw on FF something about celtic deferring payment so the Motherwell and Thistle could get a loan of the money. If that’s not bribery then I don’t know what is yet clubs don’t seem to want to see what we see 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/celt-c-assisting-well-and-thistle.119466/

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Read the tweet then even after all this time and experience of their obsession, I was actually genuinely ’amazed’ at the volume of celtic fans commenting on it, seriously bitter, hate filled no marks. Am I in the minority here, but you couldn’t pay me to go in to their bigot laden forums, never mind actually post comments.
They really need a dose of reality...

Think it’s part of the badge of honour (dishonour) being a tarrier ,along with green and grey top a hand glider and a faux attachment to the Church of Rome ,you also need to actively involve yourself in all things Rangers ,forums ,fone ins and social media are a must for the true bona fide durty fenian bastard 

I’m with you wouldn’t go near any of their filthy pages or forums ,a few weeks ago I did have a wee look at the Kerryfail st twitter feed but that’s as close as il ever go 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

The amount of corruption is staggering. Between the farce of the vote, the loans that weren’t loans and I just saw on FF something about celtic deferring payment so the Motherwell and Thistle could get a loan of the money. If that’s not bribery then I don’t know what is yet clubs don’t seem to want to see what we see 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/celt-c-assisting-well-and-thistle.119466/

This appeared last week ,It was said that Motherwell and another unnamed club at the time received their end of season sums early and the tarriers deferred their payement till the end of the season ,how charitable was that 

Raises all sorts of questions ,the mechanism and transparency being the 2 main ones 

SPFL is not fit for purpose and those in control (I mean 1 and he’s a fat lying bastard) need removed to allow the game to reach its proper potential,something that would benefit all not just 1

So has Doncaster & McLennan lied about the Gretna loan? The guardian article is leaning that way. Are they fiddling the books? An external audit needs to take place. Money laundering is Dermott's specialty. I'm sure he has passed on a few valuable pieces to his puppet master.

The lies of the spfl are extensive.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So has Doncaster & McLennan lied about the Gretna loan? The guardian article is leaning that way. Are they fiddling the books? An external audit needs to take place. Money laundering is Dermott specialty. I'm sure he has passed on a few valuable pieces to his puppet master.

The lies of the spfl are extensive.

Of course they have lied but will hide behind the technicality or loan/advance bullshit 

it’s like shagging a bird in the fanny or the vagina ,same thing different way of saying it 

clubs were never getting anymore than they were due 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Of course they have lied but will hide behind the technicality or loan/advance bullshit 

it’s like shagging a bird in the fanny or the vagina ,same thing different way of saying it 

clubs were never getting anymore than they were due 

some analogy mate!

3 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

The fact moonhowlers like this used to be in charge of the league says it all

74B01658-0272-4640-B3EE-796B5D0C2EBE.png

I heard cfc couldn't pay their players. If that's correct shouldn't they get a 10pt penalty? There's also been activity on their company PLC accounts with deferred shares.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I heard cfc couldn't pay their players. If that's correct shouldn't they get a 10pt penalty? There's also been activity on their company PLC accounts with deferred shares.

I’m pretty clueless on this stuff.

What is deferred shares? 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I’m pretty clueless on this stuff.

What is deferred shares? 

What Is a Deferred Share?
A deferred share is a share that does not have any rights to the assets of a company undergoing bankruptcy until all common and preferred shareholders are paid. It may also be a share that is issued to company founders that restricts their receipt of dividends until dividends have been distributed to all other classes of shareholder. Deferred shares can also be awarded to venture capital and other private investor groups as part of a long-term investment in a company. 

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deferredshare.asp

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

4lads good response 

:lol:

Far to old to be a poor Harry Potter lookalike though ...... much more in the poor Ronnie Corbett lookalike range ...... and just as fucking hilarious in his stupidity ..... 👓 ..... Sorry!

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Always had a soft spot for the good old Workington town 

could be a route into the lower leagues in England 😛

Sakes - it’s easier for me to get to Ibrox than Workington!

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

This appeared last week ,It was said that Motherwell and another unnamed club at the time received their end of season sums early and the tarriers deferred their payement till the end of the season ,how charitable was that 

Raises all sorts of questions ,the mechanism and transparency being the 2 main ones 

SPFL is not fit for purpose and those in control (I mean 1 and he’s a fat lying bastard) need removed to allow the game to reach its proper potential,something that would benefit all not just 1

There’s a scene in The Godfather where someone asks The Don for help which he provides, but Corleone refuses payment for the help.

”One day I may come to you and ask for a favour in return, and this day may never come, but, if it does, then you will be able to help me in return”

The scum could afford to defer their own payment, let it go to clubs in more urgent need, knowing that their money will come eventually but, more importantly, they now have two clubs beholding to them.

And Liewell’s place men facilitating every deal behind the scenes.

After digesting today's Gretna story if I was Budge I would be demanding a public apology from the SPFL after they went public and said she knew nothing and didn't understand the difference between a loan and an advance.

The SPL did give Gretna money and Gretna say it was the money they were due a month later. The SPL say it was a loan and was never paid back. However the SPL don’t appear on Gretna’s creditor list, and the SPL did not itemise this £400k loss in their accounts. This is what happens when a decent newspaper does a bit of digging.

No need for us to say anything. Ever day they dig themselves in deeper.

Archived