Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We weren't robbed of a cup final, we battered them and couldn't beat them even when they were a man down and we got a penalty

Their goal was offside ffs! 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Ok, so there goal wasn't offside. Fs! I'm out for the night.

It's best you take tomorrow off too. We had multiple chances to win that game and couldn't

If their goal had been ruled offside were we going to go on to win 0-0?

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Every single Record tweet has a bheast commenting, but if the tweet is Rangers related they infest it with utter shite. An embarrassing bunch of people. 

Mate every single Rangers tweet is crawling with a taig commenting on twitter. 

Even the official club tweet about commercial at the weekend. First tweet a taig. 

embarrassing doesn't cover it  

Mond and Dave Hedgehog like this

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We weren't robbed of a cup final, we battered them and couldn't beat them even when they were a man down and we got a penalty

They won with a goal that shouldn’t have stood. 

So yes we were robbed.

We lost to a goal that shouldn’t have stood. 

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Every single Record tweet has a bheast commenting, but if the tweet is Rangers related they infest it with utter shite. An embarrassing bunch of people. 

Same with the comments section of the evening times, absolutely deranged which is way beyond rivalry 

That cup final goal should never have stood but fuck me, we had enough chances including a penalty. Score the penalty and our momentum probably wins us the game but we fucked it 

HG5 and Bad Robot like this

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It was but we bottled it that day. Some cunts on here need to catch a grip

How the fuck can anyone say we bottled it that day .We annihilated them and we were robbed .Fact 

You do just disagree with people ,just for disagreeing sake ..   

New on the Daily Record website : 'Scotland' s government has been warned football north of the border cannot survive behind closed doors without an emergency bailout from Holyrood. " 

The SPFL is doing the warning. 

None of my tax to any club, Nicola, if you don't mind. 

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/spfl-warn-holyrood-scottish-football-21980010

Just now, CS68 said:

New on the Daily Record website : 'Scotland' s government has been warned football north of the border cannot survive behind closed doors without an emergency bailout from Holyrood. " 

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/spfl-warn-holyrood-scottish-football-21980010

Spot on. No fucking way should the tax payer bail out a corrupt organisation. 

magic8ball and Trooblue like this

11 minutes ago, CS68 said:

If these clubs are going to die, let them die. 

No bailout!!! 

6 minutes ago, CS68 said:

SPFL now trying to sway the government. Bullying, coercion, perhaps?  Cunts!  

magic8ball and MoodyBlue1872 like this

Just thinking here, see if Rangers thought what we had wasn't great I think we would have attempted to slightly build bridges, not back off just calm it down a bit.

The fact our board have continued their stance is hopefully a good sign we are confident we have enough to get at these bastards. 

crabbit247 likes this

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just thinking here, see if Rangers thought what we had wasn't great I think we would have attempted to slightly build bridges, not back off just calm it down a bit.

The fact our board have continued their stance is hopefully a good sign we are confident we have enough to get at these bastards. 

Our first move in all this was of one to build bridges and to help the Scottish clubs survive by putting forward a resolution to release the monies now to help the clubs survive mate.

A resolution I wouldn't have done. Why are we worried about the other clubs? .... I got it rammed down my throat at the time it was to help influence the vote, that worked out well too.

Really wish Rangers would just look out for ourselves and also really go to town on Scottish football as a whole and not just this dossier on a couple of guys at the SPFL.

This dossier is this lot in charge last chance to do something explosive as far as I'm concerned. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Our first move in all this was of one to build bridges and to help the Scottish clubs survive by putting forward a resolution to release the monies now to help the clubs survive mate.

A resolution I wouldn't have done. Why are we worried about the other clubs? .... I got it rammed down my throat at the time it was to help influence the vote, that worked out well too.

Really wish Rangers would just look out for ourselves and also really go to town on Scottish football as a whole and not just this dossier on a couple of guys at the SPFL.

This dossier is this lot in charge last chance to do something explosive as far as I'm concerned. 

Great post mate. 

Nails it. 

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

How the fuck can anyone say we bottled it that day .We annihilated them and we were robbed .Fact 

Sorry mate but that’s completely fucked up 😂 We were that dominant that we should’ve won regardless of shite refereeing. Fair enough there was a big call that the ref got wrong but we robbed ourselves, we’d done more than enough except put the ball in the net 

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Where was the talk of bail outs, talk of football clubs being the life blood of folk and all that in 2012 when us, Scotland's largest and most successful footballing institution were in administration and on death's door? 

I'll be like a picture of Bobby Sands wee skeleton sitting waiting on the answer to that.

Remember when we went into administration,Salmond came out and said he would try and do what he could to help ,Words weren’t out his mouth before that waste of humanity Lieswell was saying no way 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Cracking article by Cuellar in the Athletic. He discussed the SFA and fenians fucking us for doing the quadruple. Is that not the year O’Donnell died and they cancelled an old firm game when they had loads of injured players and we could’ve went 13 points clear? Also I’m sure the day of his funeral they paraded a new signing FS! Jowever when Tommy Burns died they played the game “as it’s what Tommy wanted”. Scummy fenian cunts!!!

That year we were on fire right up to December.

Never been quite so confident going into one of these games. Between suspensions and injuries, they were down at least three key players (Boruc, McGeady and AN Other iirc) on the scheduled date.

By the time it was rearranged, all their players were available and we’d lost the best player in the country at the time (Hutton) for 9m and an injured McGregor had been replaced by Neil Alexander.

Of course, the way that season ended, the sooner we’d got that game played the better.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7165976.stm

magic8ball likes this

58 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I can’t quite remember but was there not another penalty shout in the game that we should have had? Julien or whatever his name is on Morelos.

Just now, murzo said:

I can’t quite remember but was there not another penalty shout in the game that we should have had? Julien or whatever his name is on Morelos.

All I remember about that game is that we bossed it but failed to score while they got a penalty (converted) with something like 3 clearly offside. A sickening day.