Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

currently looking for a deal on the best most expensive trainers i can find...don't get them in a sale though, that goes against you, you have to pay more than the other guy....or yer maw did, riddy's thank fuck i left all that behind, thought maybe in the school yard but obviously not, if i buy the best most dearest trainers, will that make me cool?...basically just like burds showing their fannies on reddit, they feel inadequate...so then they attack other members or peers because they haven't spent that much money on footwear as they have, honestly enjoy yer ffray bentos dinner that your mum was forced to cook!

200_d.gif

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

What kind of alcohol do you drink up there in Pitlochry man?  FFS!  

right now, vodka diluted with koppaberg! thats the dear cider...oooh probably showing off now eh, bet there is a dearer brand that could show me up!

10 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

currently looking for a deal on the best most expensive trainers i can find...don't get them in a sale though, that goes against you, you have to pay more than the other guy....or yer maw did, riddy's thank fuck i left all that behind, thought maybe in the school yard but obviously not, if i buy the best most dearest trainers, will that make me cool?...basically just like burds showing their fannies on reddit, they feel inadequate...so then they attack other members or peers because they haven't spent that much money on footwear as they have, honestly enjoy yer ffray bentos dinner that your mum was forced to cook!

Parklife.

No wonder this thread is 775 pages long. It would be half the size if posts were pertinent.

I see more chat about the Gretna Loan/advance. It has been suggested that the Doncaster interview has caused the delay. I’m personally wondering if we were waiting for the league to be called before releasing. 

It is noticeable that H&H tempered their language today about the evidence: they don’t think their will be a huge ‘smoking gun’, and that it will be the kind of evidence we have seen so far.  Doesn’t surprise me - there have been folk on here who are primed to go tonto when the evidence is simply the type of stuff we have seen so far. You have to ask when anyone would slaughter the board for highlighting the SPFL wrongdoing.

8 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

Mate I don’t have a clue what you are going on about to be honest. 

But I will help you out, get yourself a pair of Balenciaga’s. 😂

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

If you come back on here after a couple of hours it’s like a parallel univ🤡erse 

True mate, I've just come back on and wtf is going on.

Went back out of the thread to see if I was in the right or wrong thread.

Confused as fuck, as afraid to go back to read all the shit since I was last online.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mate I don’t have a clue what you are going on about to be honest. 

But I will help you out, get yourself a pair of Balenciaga’s. 😂

OMG the birds you would pull with them. thanks, whats the dearest aftershave i should buy as well?

Just now, bornabear said:

Confused as fuck, as afraid to go back to read all the shit since I was last online.

Ill give you an update, we are all hoping we have something to bury the spfl, truth is everything out there just now should be enough to warrant an independant enquiry...but guess what its scotland, no one cares, so we are all hoping that our board have something that can not only nail them but convince a whole country of Rangers haters that our game is corrupt...sheesh!

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Confused as fuck.com as afraid to go back to read all the shit since I was last online.

Fixed that for you mate...

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

A thought I was in the random chat thread, pmsl was only gone for a couple of hours and its gone off in a serious tangent.

2 minutes ago, The Blue said:

A thought I was in the random chat thread, pmsl was only gone for a couple of hours and its gone off in a serious tangent.

Admin need to seriously clean up this thread. The off topic is there for a reason.

Archived