Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Steelier nerves required here, chaps. They're going to throw everything at us now.

Stay the course.

Spot on.

Too many listening or reading to/from the wrong folk.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

So you said ‘If true...’ then gone on to say ‘...Fuck-all explosive about it.’ Suggests to me you’re buying into what they’ve printed 

I'm talking on the basis that what's being reported is true.

But if you're asking me if I think the reporting of the bullet-points are true? yeah, I do actually. It would not surprise me one bit if we've made a cunt of ourselves rehashing the same allegations with no evidence contained.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

We release a few more statements saying we won’t be bullied, silenced etc then go back to towing the line with absolutely no change.

For years we have blasted the board for not standing up for what is right. Now we are ready to do so and have a board that look like following it through.

Patience.

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So the SPFL sent a letter to UEFA saying our clubs wanted the season to end PRIOR to any deciding vote.

They then forced the vote to go that way by lying to the clubs.

Thats not nothing. If that’s nothing then I’m afraid to say the game is finished for me. 

That was a biggy for me although they could turn it round by saying the clubs wanted end of season cash 

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's more a figure of speech. 

If what The Sun is reporting as bullet-points is true, then there's no smoking gun or proof it's the same allegations that's been doing the rounds the last month.

Fuck-all explosive about it and seriously underwhelming. If you think it's damning or something then that's upto you.

There was never going to be a smoking gun this is about questioning those running our game. If what's in the sun is what's in the dossier then it delivers that.

The smoking gun shit has been built up by the spfl yes men in the press to soften the effects of the actual evidence.

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Too early to be calling it a damp squib?

Agreed.  Considering that the SPFL and various journalist have read it and are leaking that they have read a copy and are berating the contents, without saying what's wrong with them suggests it's more than a damp squib.

3 minutes ago, Malkster said:

No word, apart from taigs at motherwell, from any other clubs in Scotland?

or are they just slow readers?

Why would they release anything now ? Why wouldn’t they take some time and produce a considered response instead of a knee jerk. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

There was never going to be a smoking gun this is about questioning those running our game. If what's in the sun is what's in the dossier then it delivers that.

The smoking gun shit has been built up by the spfl yes men in the press to soften the effects of the actual evidence.

You need to present proof to back up allegations.

This is basic stuff.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I'm talking on the basis that what's being reported is true.

But if you're asking me if I think the reporting of the bullet-points are true? yeah, I do actually. It would not surprise me one bit if we've made a cunt of ourselves rehashing the same allegations with no evidence contained.

Just don’t see why any judgments are made till there’s a more official release of what’s being said in the dossier, pointless speculation 

8 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Your right tbh but we have had so many kicks to the balls over the last decade that my confidence in this sort of stuff is zero.

No probs mate, probably a case of confidence in what's going on and the not knowing.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

You’re one of the cunts on here that’s been banging on like we’ve had a smoking gun 😂😂😂

It doesnt seem overwhelming from what I have read but could be the first skirmish in a battle in court.

ICT said they were bullied !!!

Have they now been bullied into keeping quiet.

I really hoped for much, much more.

Hopefully we will front it up well in front of press.

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Just don’t see why any judgments are made till there’s a more official release of what’s being said in the dossier, pointless speculation 

Your prerogative. 

How long do we give it though before can agree on the validity of what's being reported? do we leave it another hour? or wait until the likes of David Edgar Tweet's that it's underwhelming and it becomes fact then?

When it comes to Rangers, some fans live in denial and won't accept this is underwhelming until they actually have the dossier in their hand and seen with their own eyes .... and even then I'm not so sure.

Archived