Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OceanRain said:

SPFL board meeting at 2pm. They probably will issue a statement hinting at a charge for bringing the game into disrepute.

I hope the do, in fact. If this has to go through the courts then so be it.

bring it on I say!

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The bold words show no proof, just speculation? Not good enough in my opinion. 

Clever folk rarely ask questions to which they don’t know the answers - hopefully, that’s the case here.

Just now, OceanRain said:

SPFL board meeting at 2pm. They probably will issue a statement hinting at a charge for bringing the game into disrepute.

I hope the do, in fact. If this has to go through the courts then so be it.

Wouldn't be surprised if the meeting was to confirm there gifting the title to the scum. 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers are handling this a lot more astutely and confidently than the corrupt spfl. They are the ones constantly trying to gain some sort of PR advantage with their media place-men 

This tells a lot. These bastards are worried. 

Yes but we need to have something. If they are worried then theres something to hide (clearly and i don;t doubt it) but if we don't expose it, or worse, have missed the biggest thing they are worried about then we won't be entertained in the future if something else is found.

Like the Gretna payment article that i've just seen. £300k lost by the SPFL in a duff loan that could never be repaid, no mention of the SPFL being a creditor and clubs not told that the SPFL fucked up and subsequently all clubs lost a share of that £300k the following season.

50 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fuck me..

What’s James Traynor up to these days?

Probably still laughing at the fact that, regardless of how useless he was, he was replaced by a guy who was a teacher until a few years ago. 

Shambles

Just now, British_Empire said:

You're answering a question with a question.

I'm asking you, very simply, if you think there's more to come out to what's being reported that will contain the proof that will collapse them? 

I'll answer your question in the meantime - I've not read it, no. But I believe what's being reported as the bullet-points. Any one of the 41 other teams can leak it to the media who will then pass on the contents of it.

This mindset we have, while the media are scummy fenian cunts, believing nothing they say because it doesn't suit what you want to hear is just stupid.

To answer your question, I think there will be more to it than the Rangers hating MSM will report, no one can have possibly read and digested 200 pages in a couple of hours so I will wait and see what happens next without speculating.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

To answer your question, I think there will be more to it than the Rangers hating MSM will report, no one can have possibly read and digested 200 pages in a couple of hours so I will wait and see what happens next without speculating.

Fair enough :tu: 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We are the ones that said we have a whistleblower mate. That's a pretty big smoking gun. 

Since there have been no mention of who it is yet, and it sounds like he/she is not mentioned in the dossier, I'm beginning to think it is merely Robertson whilst on a conference call. If so, we've fucked it.

Is it really tho a smoking gun to me is evidence of corruption

As for the whistle blower have Rangers received the whistle blowers policy from spfl remember no matter what they must be protected.

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Yes but we need to have something. If they are worried then theres something to hide (clearly and i don;t doubt it) but if we don't expose it, or worse, have missed the biggest thing they are worried about then we won't be entertained in the future if something else is found.

Like the Gretna payment article that i've just seen. £300k lost by the SPFL in a duff loan that could never be repaid, no mention of the SPFL being a creditor and clubs not told that the SPFL fucked up and subsequently all clubs lost a share of that £300k the following season.

No mention of it being a loan because it was either a) not a loan or b) somebody cooked the books.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Probably still laughing at the fact that, regardless of how useless he was, he was replaced by a guy who was a teacher until a few years ago. 

Shambles

And the Whistleblower stuff is language of a PR guy from politics and Northern Irish politics at that.

First Jim Spence saying we should be punished and now this:-

“Former SPL chief executive Roger Mitchell has suggested Rangers should be deducted points if they don’t apologise and agree to end the Premiership season.

In a Twitter response to a fan who asked what the SPFL’s next steps would be if he was in charge, Mitchell believes a hefty compensation package including damages incurred to Neil Doncaster and Murdo MacLennan would be required.

And he reckons the Ibrox club’s actions in the coming days should be monitored closely - with the threat of a points deduction not out of the question.”

Just now, BlueThunder said:

“Former SPL chief executive Roger Mitchell has suggested Rangers should be deducted points if they don’t apologise and agree to end the Premiership season.

In a Twitter response to a fan who asked what the SPFL’s next steps would be if he was in charge, Mitchell believes a hefty compensation package including damages incurred to Neil Doncaster and Murdo MacLennan would be required.

And he reckons the Ibrox club’s actions in the coming days should be monitored closely - with the threat of a points deduction not out of the question.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolute brass-necked cunts

1 minute ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

Our board have fucked it, even down to the 48 hour delay.

Real egg on face, it seems like we have just been stalling, or best case shat it.

What 48hr delay?

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

That cunt is off his rocker:confused:

As for all our own on here working themselves into a frenzy because of the obvious stating whats expected of them, calm down.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

:wanker: not you Jum 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I expected this sort of aggressive counter action, they must be scared of something.

2 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

Our board have fucked it, even down to the 48 hour delay.

Real egg on face, it seems like we have just been stalling, or best case shat it.

Who told you to post that?  Hollicom?

Archived