Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

Just now, Cedrick said:

Absolutely no chance I know but surely if this passes and Rangers take it to uefa and the agree it stands , surely we’ve won the Europa league then, in from first round and won the most games 

And maybe Hearts win the SC as they have scored more goals 

Cedrick and Blumhoilann like this

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

In fairness mate that's what a vote is about (or should be about) self-interest. Why else would you vote?

The issue is the SPFL seemingly working on behalf of celtic trying to bully teams and bribe them into voting a certain way.

You are right but a vote to do what is best for all the clubs shouldn’t be down to the clubs themselves. 

Someone needs to step up in authority and do the right thing.

If the league body itself can’t step up then is there any point to them? 👍

Im going to add right enough this league body only has one club it wants to look after.

Disband it I say.

Blumhoilann likes this

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The SPFL have the money and are willing to hand it over if the clubs gift the scum the league.

But they’re not prepared to advance exactly the same money to exactly the same clubs NOW if the clubs want time to find another solution.

Hard to see a scenario much more corrupt than that.

I think they will get this over the line sadly .Even listening to the media .It’s being forced through ,quick as you like 

I hope UEFA hammer the corrupt bastards 

And Rangers have got their cover now to appease the fans 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The SPFL have the money and are willing to hand it over if the clubs gift the scum the league.

But they’re not prepared to advance exactly the same money to exactly the same clubs NOW if the clubs want time to find another solution.

Hard to see a scenario much more corrupt than that.

They don't even try to hide it such is their stranglehold.

Our response to this will say everything and I sadly think it will be back in our box we go.

eejay the dj and HG5 like this

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

They don't even try to hide it such is their stranglehold.

Our response to this will say everything and I sadly think it will be back in our box we go.

I think it’s all token ,too late and leaves you thinking 

mibawzer likes this

4 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Such a strange thing for either side to lie about when there will be an obvious trail of call logs, emails, etc.

Doesn't matter if the SPFL proposal is passed. They only need to delay things long enough to get the title in green ribbons.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Four Lads Had a Dream

Rangers - ‘For the avoidance of doubt. Rangers were in dialogue with the spfl, well in advance of 10:18pm yesterday morning. Any suggestion to the contrary is factually incorrect’

We surely have times and copies of our correspondence, get it out NOW before the voting is done. 

bluenoz, magic8ball, gmcf and 1 other like this