Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Appreciate the effort mate :lol: but that's an internal computer file location link... not an internet one.

Aye, I had downloaded it then when it displayed tried to copy and paste the link - you need to go on the FollowFollow Facebook and download the file.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

People clearly have built there hopes up way to much over this.

Now it's turned out to be just about basic things they feel let down.

Exactly what Keith Jackson etc wanted

A bit more than that. From what little I've seen so far, the clubs were tricked, bullied  manipulated into voting for the spfl's resolution.

11 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

First Jim Spence saying we should be punished and now this:-

“Former SPL chief executive Roger Mitchell has suggested Rangers should be deducted points if they don’t apologise and agree to end the Premiership season.

In a Twitter response to a fan who asked what the SPFL’s next steps would be if he was in charge, Mitchell believes a hefty compensation package including damages incurred to Neil Doncaster and Murdo MacLennan would be required.

And he reckons the Ibrox club’s actions in the coming days should be monitored closely - with the threat of a points deduction not out of the question.”

Unfortunately the yes vote last month took that out of the member clubs hands. It is now an SPFL board decision. This would suggest Mitchell hasn't really understood the whole debate. 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I think they are going to ramp up the 'Rangers bringing the game into disrepute ' rhetoric. A lot of the opinions these days seen to be driven by social media. 

Need to see how it pans out. It won't happen, but the call i imagine will get louder.

A points deduction for acting democratically within their rights as a member club :lol: 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I was about to post that on the FollowFollow Facebook page there is document to view that looks like our report that was sent out.

It's not 200-pages though, it's 19-pages.

I'm unsure if it's an edited and scaled down version of it with the main parts left or if it's something completely different.

I'm reading through it just now (albeit skim reading) but I'm not seeing anything in way of proof, I'm seeing a lot of "alleged" written in the comments/texts next to the important stuff.

But it will take me a while to read even these 19-pages in details.

Gollum is being reported as saying it is 19 pages. Don’t know where this 200 pages came from.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Gollum is being reported as saying it is 19 pages. Don’t know where this 200 pages came from.

David Tanner said on Twitter earlier it was 200-pages.

These 19-pages would explain how the media and some clubs were able to rattle through it quickly enough.

2 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Appreciate the effort mate :lol: but that's an internal computer file location link... not an internet one.

Maybe cfran owns the internet.

14 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

Our board have fucked it, even down to the 48 hour delay.

Real egg on face, it seems like we have just been stalling, or best case shat it.

What 48 hour delay?

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I was about to post that on the FollowFollow Facebook page there is document to view that looks like our report that was sent out.

I'm unsure if it's an edited and scaled down version of it with the main parts left or if it's something completely different.

I'm reading through it just now (albeit skim reading) but I'm not seeing anything in way of proof, I'm seeing a lot of "alleged" written in the comments/texts next to the important stuff.

Don't know if this will work ;

file:///C:/Users/cfran/Downloads/SPFL%20GM%20Report.pdf 

Edit, guess not.

If you are cfran, use the paperclip "click to choose files" and navigate to your downloads and select the spfl 20 GM report.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think they are going to ramp up the 'Rangers bringing the game into disrepute ' rhetoric. A lot of the opinions these days seen to be driven by social media. 

Need to see how it pans out. It won't happen, but the call i imagine will get louder.

They'll have to prove it. Rangers have followed protocol all the way through this, The media circus has been created by the SPFL deflection tactics.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

David Tanner said on Twitter earlier it was 200-pages.

These 19-pages would explain how the media and some clubs were able to rattle through it quickly enough.

A typo? 20 pages becomes 200?

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I don't think we would submit any evidence at this stage, more about what the SPFL have allegedly done that is regarded as bullying, cheating and against the rules etc, I would like to think that we keep our evidence for when required or GM or court.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The Daily Records love in with Rod Stewart continues.

A celtic fanzine in all but name.

The old prick looks like a lesbian seagull.

:lol::lol::lol:

Now that's what I call comedy mate ...... fucking brilliant.

🇬🇧

Let's not take our eye off the ball here . 

The same questions we were all asking about the process of the vote have still not been answered . Not one . All we've had is deflection and bluster off the spfl and their support . 

Archived