Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

That tweet about not being bullied was absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing. Paddy Power just shared on Twitter/ Facebook and it looks pretty pathetic.

Folk can reply whatever they want about Paddy Power the fact is it's all over the UK that we've put crap like that out. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueThunder said:

A typo? 20 pages becomes 200?

Perhaps. It would make sense as 200-pages is a bit excessive.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

I don't think we would submit any evidence at this stage, more about what the SPFL have allegedly done that is regarded as bullying, cheating and against the rules etc, I would like to think that we keep our evidence for when required or GM or court.

I would normally agree, but reading this so far there's no mention of that in this report. Surely it would be highlighted somewhere within it to say this is the overview, we have the proof for the investigation or whatever. All I see is "alleged" written in it at some points ... I'm no legal expert and I appreciate why you need to say alleged at times but it's very underwhelming.

The SPFL are an embodiment of Trump tactics.

Their obscene, blatant incompetence, as well as their consistent manipulation and often denial of even indisputable truths has become such a normality in Scottish football that no one bats an eyelid when it happens now

Hence their narrative is permanently protected

18 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

Our board have fucked it, even down to the 48 hour delay.

Real egg on face, it seems like we have just been stalling, or best case shat it.

And your pish comments are based on what exactly ?

22 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

All,

Our board have fucked it, even down to the 48 hour delay.

Real egg on face, it seems like we have just been stalling, or best case shat it.

Fuck sake this is reactionary nonsense.

The media and SPFL response today was expected let’s see what happens over the coming days before shiting the bed. 

25 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

SPFL board meeting at 2pm. They probably will issue a statement hinting at a charge for bringing the game into disrepute.

I hope they do, in fact. If this has to go through the courts of law then so be it.

I'ts odds on they will be levelling charges against us,and as you say we have got to take this all the way.Just don't back down from them and their media stooges.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Perhaps. It would make sense as 200-pages is a bit excessive.

I would normally agree, but reading this so far there's no mention of that in this report. Surely it would be highlighted somewhere within it to say this is the overview, we have the proof for the investigation or whatever. All I see is "alleged" written in it at some points ... I'm no legal expert and I appreciate why you need to say alleged at times but it's very underwhelming.

Agreed but maybe we are keeping our cards close to our chest, there would be no reason for us to state we had evidence until we feel the appropriate time to do so.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Agreed but maybe we are keeping our cards close to our chest, there would be no reason for us to state we had evidence until we feel the appropriate time to do so.

Maybe mate but you've a wee bit more faith and optimism than me at the moment.

If you are hanging of the word of sutton,jackson,stewart,spence and every other Rangers hating strategically placed person in the media, you really need to go to a mirror and look at yourself and say 

"What the fuck have I become"

25 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just had a quick scan through the linked FF Report.

Some serious stuff in it. There’s questions of the entire SPFL board in there on Governance matters, not just the executive team.

Incredible reading that in any other multi million pound organisation (or smaller) should warrant an immediate and far reaching investigation...

Rangers really aren't telling us anything we didn't already know and the whole dossier is based on asking questions without the actual answers.

It is definitely enough for an independent inquiry to get those answers but I highly doubt that will happen.

I'm not overly impressed.

21 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Answer allegations that include bullying and blackmailing by publicly bullying and blackmailing. Great idea, Roger. 

I think he is ill. 

Or he gets money for clicks.

The thought that this biased so and so used to run our football !!!!

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

If you are hanging of the word of sutton,jackson,stewart,spence and every other Rangers hating strategically placed person in the media, you really need to go to a mirror and look at yourself and say 

"What the fuck have I become"

Or you can read the document for yourself and (probably) draw the same conclusions .... 

That reads cheeky and it's not meant tbh.

Just now, British_Empire said:

Maybe mate but you've a wee bit more faith and optimism than me at the moment.

I hope I'm correct mate but I can't see us putting our evidence out there , take it like a trial, the prosecution don't publish evidence until the trial so as not to give the upper hand to the defence, we will produce our evidence when required and as probably instructed by our lawyers.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Rangers really aren't telling us anything we didn't already know and the whole dossier is based on asking questions without the actual answers.

It is definitely enough for an independent inquiry to get those answers but I highly doubt that will happen.

Independent investigation is a must. Valid questions being raised.

No smoking gun though. Nothing that will shake the corrupt spfl to its core. Nothing that will have any impact on Scottish football.

Archived