Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

Just now, TamCoopz said:

You’re one of the cunts on here that’s been banging on like we’ve had a smoking gun 😂😂😂

Nope I have always said it'll be nothing like corruption etc it'll be basic governance shit.

I certainly hoped that we did early doors but clearly if it was a smoking gun we would have given it straight to police Scotland.

Corruption is illegal no something we should be sitting on for weeks

molesmole likes this

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

This fuckin place at times, folk canny wait until we release our dossier and then when we do they moan like fuck because our haters are saying there is nothing in it. I will stick to siding with Rangers until everything is out in the open than listen to cunts that spout utter shite and their hatred of us.

So there's more to come into the open? was this dossier not the be-all-and-end-all? 

Do you think we are holding key stuff back and this is just for starters? 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

This fuckin place at times, folk canny wait until we release our dossier and then when we do they moan like fuck because our haters are saying there is nothing in it. I will stick to siding with Rangers until everything is out in the open than listen to cunts that spout utter shite and their hatred of us.

Too many on here gagging to get their snide ride mate. 

honking

Laudrup1690 and BlueboyG like this

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers are handling this a lot more astutely and confidently than the corrupt spfl. They are the ones constantly trying to gain some sort of PR advantage with their media place-men 

This tells a lot. These bastards are worried. 

Very worried, even highly worried.

Howsitgoing likes this

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers are handling this a lot more astutely and confidently than the corrupt spfl. They are the ones constantly trying to gain some sort of PR advantage with their media place-men 

I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct.

Nevertheless it looks like the "dossier" is disappointing.

Howsitgoing likes this

Just now, British_Empire said:

So there's more to come into the open? was this dossier not the be-all-and-end-all? 

Do you think we are holding key stuff back and this is just for starters? 

So have you read it, how do you know what's in it ?

6 minutes ago, bornabear said:

No probs mate, probably a case of confidence in what's going on and the not knowing.

👍

bornabear likes this

20 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

I think it would be wise to remember this war started years ago. and we are very much on the losing side.

At least we are now fighting.

19 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's more a figure of speech. 

If what The Sun is reporting as bullet-points is true, then there's no smoking gun or proof it's the same allegations that's been doing the rounds the last month.

Fuck-all explosive about it and seriously underwhelming. If you think it's damning or something then that's upto you.

- many folk on here over the past few weeks have been saying that folk need to temper their expectations. This is about the way the game is administered.

- media says Rangers need ‘explosive’ evidence or will look like fools. (Ignoring the questions)

- SPFL say no evidence 

I can see a pattern here. Some are either ignoring it or playing into their hands.

15 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Going as expected tbh, we clearly have plenty that would warrant an independent inquiry but not enough of a shocker to force this lot to cave.

Exactly as I see it, but it all depends on who picks it up and backs us.

Negri's lovechild likes this

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That was a biggy for me although they could turn it round by saying the clubs wanted end of season cash 

Or that 80% of clubs wanted it.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Agreed. Things just don't happen quickly enough for some who end up in despair. A war is rarely won after the first battle.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

So have you read it, how do you know what's in it ?

You're answering a question with a question.

I'm asking you, very simply, if you think there's more to come out to what's being reported that will contain the proof that will collapse them? 

I'll answer your question in the meantime - I've not read it, no. But I believe what's being reported as the bullet-points. Any one of the 41 other teams can leak it to the media who will then pass on the contents of it.

This mindset we have, while the media are scummy fenian cunts, believing nothing they say because it doesn't suit what you want to hear is just stupid.

If this same media reported the damning smoking gun we all hoped for, the mindset would be different and these same folk dismissing it would believe it and get excited. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Nope I have always said it'll be nothing like corruption etc it'll be basic governance shit.

I certainly hoped that we did early doors but clearly if it was a smoking gun we would have given it straight to police Scotland.

Corruption is illegal no something we should be sitting on for weeks

Maybe that's why the dossier is legally sensitive. 

Just now, OceanRain said:

SPFL board meeting at 2pm. They probably will issue a statement hinting at a charge for bringing the game into disrepute.

I hope the do, in fact. If this has to go through the courts then so be it.

bring it on I say!

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The bold words show no proof, just speculation? Not good enough in my opinion. 

Clever folk rarely ask questions to which they don’t know the answers - hopefully, that’s the case here.

Just now, OceanRain said:

SPFL board meeting at 2pm. They probably will issue a statement hinting at a charge for bringing the game into disrepute.

I hope the do, in fact. If this has to go through the courts then so be it.

Wouldn't be surprised if the meeting was to confirm there gifting the title to the scum. 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes but we need to have something. If they are worried then theres something to hide (clearly and i don;t doubt it) but if we don't expose it, or worse, have missed the biggest thing they are worried about then we won't be entertained in the future if something else is found.

Like the Gretna payment article that i've just seen. £300k lost by the SPFL in a duff loan that could never be repaid, no mention of the SPFL being a creditor and clubs not told that the SPFL fucked up and subsequently all clubs lost a share of that £300k the following season.

50 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fuck me..

What’s James Traynor up to these days?

Probably still laughing at the fact that, regardless of how useless he was, he was replaced by a guy who was a teacher until a few years ago. 

Shambles

dee9, The Dude and STEPPS BOY like this

Just now, British_Empire said:

You're answering a question with a question.

I'm asking you, very simply, if you think there's more to come out to what's being reported that will contain the proof that will collapse them? 

I'll answer your question in the meantime - I've not read it, no. But I believe what's being reported as the bullet-points. Any one of the 41 other teams can leak it to the media who will then pass on the contents of it.

This mindset we have, while the media are scummy fenian cunts, believing nothing they say because it doesn't suit what you want to hear is just stupid.

To answer your question, I think there will be more to it than the Rangers hating MSM will report, no one can have possibly read and digested 200 pages in a couple of hours so I will wait and see what happens next without speculating.

KeyserSoze and Bobby Hume like this